From chart-topping hits to playful banter, Riley Green and Ella Langley are proving that great partnerships can lead to even greater adventures. Continue reading…The Boot – Country Music News, Music Videos and Songs
From chart-topping hits to playful banter, Riley Green and Ella Langley are proving that great partnerships can lead to even greater adventures. Continue reading…The Boot – Country Music News, Music Videos and Songs
From chart-topping hits to playful banter, Riley Green and Ella Langley are proving that great partnerships can lead to even greater adventures. Continue reading…Country Music News – Taste of Country
How should the ACM Awards fix it? We’ve got an idea or two. Continue reading…The Boot – Country Music News, Music Videos and Songs
How should the ACM Awards fix it? We’ve got an idea or two. Continue reading…Country Music News – Taste of Country
Sure, when we sit down to dinner, we’re thinking about the main course, but you can stop everyone in their tracks with these Costco frozen appetizers.

Food Republic – Restaurants, Reviews, Recipes, Cooking Tips
Reading Time: 3 minutes
In her new memoir, Hayden Panettiere wrote about powerful, famous men who were total creeps to her as she grew up on screen.
(She began acting at an extremely young age, and made a name for herself as a teenage actress.)
This is Me: A Reckoning is out now, was already making waves and getting public denials before it hit the shelves.
One horror story in her book tells the tale of when an Oscar-winner exposed his balls to her when she was a teen.

In her new book, This Is Me: A Reckoning, Hayden writes about yet another harrowing brush with a powerful man.
Just as in her narrow escape from an A-list actor on a yacht at 18, she does not name the man in question.
This time, she says, she was 19.
Hayden writes that she had been at a gathering, but was leaving — after growing uncomfortable after speaking to a group of men.
This is when, she says, a “well-respected” Oscar winning actor approached her.

Hayden was putting on a coat at the time.
In her book, she writes, the man complained about “gum” that was stuck to his pants.
When Hayden’s eyes looked to where he indicated, she did not see a piece of gum stuck to the fabric.
What she saw was worse.
Hayden’s gaze fell upon the actor’s scrotum, which he had apparently freed from the fly of his pants as some sort of appalling practical joke.
Actress Hayden Panettiere opens up to Jay Shetty about a TRAUMATIC experience where an industry “friend” set her up at 18 to end up alone in bed with a NAKED “very famous” man while stuck on a boat 😳👀
“She physically put me in the bed next to this undressed man who was very… pic.twitter.com/TbIscQg653
— Killa 🌺 (@KillaKreww) May 11, 2026
She wasn’t laughing. She was repulsed.
Sexual misconduct, such as exposing your genitals to a teenager without consent, doesn’t have a “but your honor, I’m just a silly little guy, it was a prank” exception.
Upon refection, Hayden called the moment a “head-scratcher” for her.
“It hadn’t hurt me and I was sure it was a drunken joke,” Hayden writes.
“But,” she continues, “I’d never seen a grown man do something like that. I was shocked.”
At the time, Hayden opted to not describe the balls-baring “prank” to her friends.
She explains that “the moment had passed.” She also chalked it up to some people just not having good manners.
Sometimes, sexual misconduct like this is genuinely that — people who don’t know how to behave. Other times, it’s someone’s effort to test the waters to see how much they can get away with before escalating.
We won’t try to tell Hayden what she “should” have done, whether it was tell someone or tell the guy to eff off. She was in that situation. Reporting something like that, or even sharing what happened, is not always safe.
Hayden deserves to share her story. And though actual consequences for famous, powerful men are exceptionally rare, it sounds like there are some prominent faces in the entertainment industry who should thank their lucky stars that she didn’t name names in this book.
Hayden Panettiere: An Oscar-Winner Exposed Himself When I Was a Teenager was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.
The Hollywood Gossip
Cheeseburgers are one of the most popular dishes, but it takes the right kind of timing to get the cheese to melt perfectly on your hamburger.

Mashed – Fast Food, Celebrity Chefs, Grocery, Reviews
By: James Brooks, Alaska Beacon

A high-stakes quid pro quo deal fell apart in the Alaska Capitol on Monday as legislators failed to approve a tax break for the proposed trans-Alaska natural gas pipeline and Gov. Mike Dunleavy vetoed a bill that would have restored public pensions in the state.
The failure leaves public employees with a 401(k)-like retirement system and legislators likely to head into a special session for further work on a gas pipeline bill.
Rep. Chuck Kopp, R-Anchorage and the Legislature’s lead negotiator on the planned deal, said on Monday night that “the pension was a good vehicle to help get people there and be more conciliatory towards this gasline legislation than they otherwise would have been. Now that the governor has vetoed the pension, I expect the conciliatory attitudes will suffer.”
Monday was the deadline for Dunleavy to enact or veto House Bill 78, which would have created a new pension plan for Alaska’s public employees. Alaska has not offered a pension since 2006, when lawmakers closed the pension plan to new employees after an actuarial error led to significant underfunding.
Days ahead of Monday’s veto deadline, Dunleavy offered a deal to legislators — pass a tax break for the proposed gas pipeline, and he would allow the pension bill to become law.
“We said we wanted the gasline bill passed in an acceptable form to the governor’s desk before the deadline on the (defined benefit) bill,” said Jeff Turner, the governor’s communications director. “At that point, he could allow a (defined benefit) bill to go into law.”
Dunleavy told reporters at a news conference earlier this month that the gas pipeline bill should be the Legislature’s top priority.
In March, he introduced two identical bills, one in the House and one in the Senate, with his ideas. Legislators have since held dozens of hearings on those ideas.
If enacted, the governor’s proposal would largely exempt the gas pipeline and supporting infrastructure from state and local property taxes levied on petroleum property. In place of the property tax, the state would levy a tax on gas transported by the pipeline.
The pipeline’s lead developer, multinational firm Glenfarne, has said the change is necessary for it to successfully obtain financing needed to build the pipeline project.
Alaska LNG, as it is known, would ship gas through an 800-mile pipeline, from the North Slope to Southcentral Alaska. As currently planned, the first phase of the project would deliver gas to Alaskans in 2029 and the second phase would allow foreign exports by 2031.
While state legislators generally support the idea of a pipeline, they have balked at the governor’s planned tax breaks, particularly because Glenfarne has thus far declined to provide new estimates for the cost of construction or its expected cost of gas when the pipeline is complete.
That has made it impossible for them to determine whether the proposed tax break is too large, too small, or just right.

House and Senate each took the governor’s ideas and amended them. Both increased the proposed gas tax — formally known as an “alternative volumetric tax” — mandated construction of a spur line to Fairbanks and required Glenfarne provide early payments to communities affected by pipeline construction.
Senators went further, proposing price controls on gas shipped through the pipeline to Alaskans, an end to a tax exemption that would benefit Glenfarne, and small increases to the state’s oil taxes.
With both bills far from completion, Kopp began negotiating with the governor’s office on a possible compromise.
Kopp has been supporting a pension revival for a decade, and sought a deal that would accomplish two personal goals that also are among the legislative majorities’ top priorities.
On Monday, after days of work, he introduced a compromise gas pipeline proposal as an amendment to Senate Bill 180. That bill was originally written as a one-sentence change to state law pertaining to liquefied natural gas import terminals.
Kopp’s amendment, 22 pages long, was adopted, and House lawmakers began debating, one after another, hours of amendments to Kopp’s amendment.
In the back of the House chambers, advisers to the governor — who have been working closely with Glenfarne — provided feedback on whether each amendment was acceptable.

One amendment from Rep. Robyn Niayuq Frier, D-Utqiagvik, derailed that process. Adopted on a 21-19 vote by the House, it would allow the North Slope Borough to negotiate directly with Glenfarne on taxes.
Frier represents the North Slope Borough, and because the project’s large gas treatment plant would be located there, the borough would lose a disproportionate amount of tax revenue with a switch from property taxes to the alternative volumetric tax.
“The amendment was completely necessary,” Frier said afterward, explaining that the borough had been asking for it.
The Kenai Peninsula Borough, planned site of the export terminal, accepted the alternative tax, and lawmakers from that region did not propose amendments similar to Frier’s.
Frier said North Slope officials talked with all of the stakeholders, with the governor’s office and Glenfarne.
“We always knew this was going to be an issue, and I don’t understand why this is such a big deal. They could have been negotiating. They should have been negotiating,” she said.
Frier said that rather than try to push through a major bill in a single day, she would like to see lawmakers focus on House Bill 381, the House’s gasline bill, in a 30-day special session.
“We need to do the proper vetting, we need the modeling, we need it to go through the Department of Revenue. … We need people to weigh in, not trying to shove this in at the last minute. This is not good process,” she said.
Lawmakers in favor of Kopp’s compromise were unable to quickly reverse Frier’s amendment, and the Senate adjourned shortly after 10 p.m., leaving no avenue for Kopp’s amendment to pass through the Capitol on Monday.
Kopp said afterward that he had negotiated a deal to sidestep Frier’s amendment, but with the Senate adjourned until after the window to veto the pension bill, he said the governor was uninterested.
“He feels like the outcome has to be 100% controlled. … The House was in position to send over a good gasline bill. The governor simply did not care, because he had to have it in the bag. To me, that’s disappointing, and to me that was very shortsighted,” Kopp said.
With the deal dead, the House adjourned for the day just after 10:30 p.m. The governor’s veto message arrived in the House clerk’s office shortly afterward, at 10:39 p.m.

“I share the Legislature’s goal of strengthening recruitment and retention for Alaska’s public workforce,” the governor said in his veto message. “However, House Bill 78 contains unresolved legal, tax, administrative, and fiscal issues that create uncertainty for the State, employers, employees, and the retirement systems themselves.”
Kopp, visibly frustrated, sat in his office after the House’s adjournment.
“He has no allies in the Senate that can help him on the gasline. I was his No. 1 ally in the entire Legislature,” Kopp said, “and he killed the pension bill that I carried. That was his thank you to me. So, I’ll remember that.”
Stanley Tucci is a huge proponent for Italian cuisine and is beloved by foodies everywhere; however, he despises this one controversial ingredient.

Food Republic – Restaurants, Reviews, Recipes, Cooking Tips
Reading Time: 3 minutes
Wedding bells are ringing.
With no end to the ongoing ballroom fiasco in sight, the White House isn’t looking like a prime wedding venue any time soon.
Donald Trump Jr. and fiancee Bettina Anderson are reportedly aiming for a more remote site for their nuptials.
The wedding date is apparently soon. Like, very soon.

Page Six reports that Don Jr. and Bettina Anderson will be marrying over Memorial Day weekend.
This year, Memorial Day falls on Monday, May 25 — the earliest date on which the holiday can take place.
The holiday weekend, therefore, begins on Saturday, May 23.
Don Jr. and Anderson will reportedly marry in front of a relatively small cluster of guests on a private island in the Bahamas. This crowd sure loves private islands, it seems.
The guest list will reportedly include family and friends, which is pretty standard for a wedding.
Previous reports listed how the couple were apparently in a rush to tie the knot.
Back in April, Page Six reported on the alleged urgency with which they hoped to wed — at the time, aiming for the next few months.
(May is, in fact, the literal next month.)
Previously, the two were reportedly considering marrying at the White House, even if the gauche ballroom project is long from completion (and will hopefully never be finished).
However, they reportedly backed out of a lavish wedding at the nation’s capitol in light of the father of the groom starting a war and making the already dismal economy even worse. (It’s unclear why unpopularity would be a deterrent for the son and not the father, but Page Six did not explain that.)
In April, Anderson’s bridal shower went off at Mar-a-Lago with an Enchanted Garden motif.
Multiple future in-laws, including Ivanka and Tiffany Trump, were in attendance.
Even Kai Trump, Don Jr.’s daughter who has begun to build a brand on social media, was part of the gathering.
Many others in attendance — Yaz Hernandez, Amy Phelan, and Audrey Gruss, Daphne Oz, Dina Powell McCormick, Dee Ocleppo Hilfiger, Andrea Wynn, and Amy Baier — are less well known.
However, it’s important to keep written records of the Trump family’s associates. And, of course, being part of the bridal shower makes attending the wedding seem pretty likely.
Don Jr. popped the question in December 13 — at Camp David, of course.
It is only fitting that the proposal itself took place on the property of the American taxpayer.
Don Jr. has taken a less active role in his father’s regime this time around, yet has reaped plenty of benefits and received government contracts.
Countless Americans wonder if we will ever be able to recover the money robbed from the US Treasury — by Trump allies, by unhinged projects around DC and beyond. It’s small potatoes beside the executions of US citizens in the streets, the Iran war, and the construction of concentration camps. But yes, it still matters.
Anyway, wedding’s reportedly this weekend. Frankly, it’s a surprise that Trump himself didn’t leak the wedding date. Did they not tell him in order to keep it quiet? Or did they tell him and he just forgot?
Donald Trump Jr. & Bettina Anderson Wedding Plans REVEALED was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.
The Hollywood Gossip