“I would assume there’s probably going to be a record at some point,” Aldean says. Continue reading…Country Music News – Taste of Country
“I would assume there’s probably going to be a record at some point,” Aldean says. Continue reading…Country Music News – Taste of Country
Reading Time: 3 minutes
Well, you have to hand it to the cast of Summer House — they always find new and unique ways to shock us.
First, there was Paige Desorbo’s breakup with Craig Conover.
Now, before the dust has even settled from that disaster, we have a love triangle so messy that it could only come to us from the world of Bravo.

For weeks now, we’ve been hearing rumors that Amanda Batula and West Wilson are an item.
Some fans thought the rumors were too messy to be true.
After all, Amanda and boyfriend Kyle Cooke just announced their split in January after four years of marriage.
And West previously dated Amanda’s best friend Ciara Miller.
But the heart wants what it wants, and in identical statements posted to their Instagram Stories, Amanda and West confirmed that they are indeed doin’ it.

“We’ve seen the growing online speculation, so while this is still very new, we wanted to provide some clarity,” the couple wrote on Tuesday, adding:
“It was never our intention to purposely hide anything. Given the complicated relationship dynamics involved and the scrutiny that comes with being on a reality show, we needed a little space to process things privately before speaking on it.
“We’ve shown up for each other as friends over the years, through all the highs and lows, and what’s developed recently was the last thing either of us expected.”
Amanda and West went on to note that they started out as friends, and only recently did their relationship develop into anything more (which is good, what with Amanda having been married like three months ago).

“Our connection grew out of a genuine, long-standing friendship, which made it especially important for us to approach this with care,” the lovebirds wrote, adding:
“As our feelings evolved, we wanted to take time to understand exactly what we were feeling.
“We also recognize that this has had an impact beyond just us and never wanted our actions to cause any hurt or be perceived as careless. We truly appreciate the understanding and respect as we navigate this.”
These two were reaching the point where they really had no choice but to come clean. Over the weekend, gossip site Deuxmoi reported that Amanda and West were spotted being “openly flirty, allegedly even holding hands under the table” at an event in NYC (per People).
And this past Sunday, Southern Charm star Austen Kroll added fuel to the fire when he tweeted, “Pasta and f–k your friends exes are apparently so back,” seemingly referencing Amanda and West.
Ciara has not responded to the news publicly, but as many have noted, she has unfollowed both West and Amanda.
We’re sure the sparks will fly on the Summer House Season 10 reunion show.
Amanda Batula & West Wilson Confirm Scandalous ‘Summer House’ Romance … was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.
The Hollywood Gossip
Christian Pulisic and the United States now know their path to glory in the 2026 FIFA World Cup final after learning their group stage opponents, which stadiums they will play at, and the times for the games. When is the World Cup? How to Watch? The World Cup will run from June 11–July 19, 2026. Spread across three countries, the tournament will culminate with the final on July 19 at New York New Jersey Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey. The FOX family of networks and the FOX Sports app are your complete home for World Cup content, including live matches, complete highlights, commentary and analysis, and full-match replays. What is the United States’ Group and Who are the Opponents? The United States will be in Group D. Its opponents will be: What is the United States’ World Cup Schedule? The United States discovered its three group-stage opponents at the World Cup draw at the Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C. on Dec. 5. The team’s three group-stage games will be as follows:Latest Sports News from FOX Sports
New York — On Sunday evening, about 20 minutes after the Mets’ first loss of the season, Bo Bichette materialized from the double doors on the far side of the team clubhouse. Waiting for him was a gaggle of media members teeming with cameras, microphones, notebooks and recorders. Bichette, still wearing his eye black from a game in which he went 0-for-5 with three strikeouts, stepped into the lion’s den of reporters. Hitting third behind Juan Soto in the team’s new-look lineup, Bichette went 1-for-14 with eight strikeouts in his first series as a Met. This was not what anybody had expected from the two-time All-Star. In seven seasons with the Toronto Blue Jays, Bichette built a reputation as a low-strikeout hitter with elite bat-to-ball skills. His initial at-bats as a Met were starkly different, and in the series finale against the Pirates, the home crowd at Citi Field let him hear it. Mets fans booed Bichette for his slow start. So, there was a lot to unpack postgame on Sunday. There was a chance it could get ugly, given this was Bichette’s first time facing the music in New York after struggling at the plate to begin the season. First impressions matter a great deal around here. Bichette, standing with his chin up in front of the team backdrop in the center of the quiet locker room, put on a masterclass in how to navigate difficult questions about a poor performance. He was honest. “Sometimes in-between, sometimes trying to do too much,” Bichette said, shaking his head, of his approach at the plate. “That’s pretty much what happens when you don’t feel good. “I didn’t anticipate it. But I definitely felt that — wanting to have a big moment, not only for my teammates, but for the fans and everything. That’s just something I have to manage.” If there’s one thing that can lessen the pain of a loss, it’s accountability. Mets fans have seen and heard it all throughout the organization’s 40-year championship drought. Excuses, falsehoods, egos, lack of awareness — you name it. But owning it? That’s rare. That’s the stuff of superstars, and that’s who Bichette looked like on Sunday as he candidly disclosed why he’d been out of sorts at the plate. For players, admitting that they’re trying to be the hero is typically not something that’s said out loud. Sure, that sentiment can be shared privately with teammates, particularly with those who have been through it and might offer advice on how to overcome it. But broadcasting it to the media, where it can be used as a sound bite that will be played on a loop on TV and social media? That just doesn’t happen all that often anymore. When he was asked about a sensitive subject, if the boos at Citi Field caught him off guard, Bichette actually laughed and said, “No. If anything, I thought it took too long. But I mean, I get it. I thought my at-bats were terrible, too.” Bichette’s integrity was refreshing. It was the type of leadership the Mets need in their heavily overturned clubhouse. His candor may not only help Mets fans forgive his start, but also wish he didn’t have opt-outs after every season of his three-year, $126 million contract. Bichette understood that booing comes with the territory, and it takes guts to stand in front of unfamiliar faces and choose to be honest in a new and intimidating media market. Still, Bichette knows he has to back it up. The third baseman smoked a go-ahead RBI single in the fifth inning of the Mets’ series opener against the Cardinals on Monday in St. Louis. He flashed a huge smile when he got to first base. Playing in New York isn’t for everyone, but sometimes the hyper-competitive, win-now environment is all anyone needs to flourish. New Mets outfielder Luis Robert Jr. has so far excelled since being acquired from the White Sox, for whom he played for six years, the most talented hitter in an otherwise hopeless lineup. The White Sox went 41-121 in 2024, setting an MLB record for the most losses in a single season. After his All-Star and Silver Slugger 2023 season, Robert was limited by injuries and produced below-league-average results the past two years. This season, in the short sample size of a few games, we’ve already seen Robert string together competitive at-bats and meet the moment. It’s a case study in how a change of scenery can improve player performance. “It’s a different feeling when you come to the ballpark and you have the chance to win every day, to go to the playoffs, to go to the top of the top,” Soto told me on Sunday in the Mets’ clubhouse. “It’s just a different feeling in all aspects. So I think this is one of the best things you can have, being on a team that wants to compete every year and tries to be part of the playoffs every year. I think it’s a different breed.” In the 11th inning of a frigid Saturday night at Citi Field, Robert hit a three-run walk-off home run against Pirates left-hander Hunter Barco. Robert has had more success against southpaws in his career, with a batting average near .300 compared to his .260 overall mark. He didn’t waste any time showcasing how dangerous he can be in the middle of New York’s lineup, particularly when he’s locked in. Robert batted .455 (5-for-11) with five RBIs, three runs scored and three walks in the three-game series against Pittsburgh. “It’s really special, honestly,” Robert said through an interpreter after his game-winning homer on Saturday. “To be able to do it here? These last two games have really been special.” While Bichette has to figure out how to manage heightened expectations in New York, Robert and the Mets have to find the best workload management to keep him healthy. There is no question about his raw talent. That much was obvious after he went deep in below-freezing temperatures on Saturday. The Mets gave Robert a day off on Monday, the first of many that will be incorporated into his season. The team believes recovery is the answer to the 28-year-old staying healthy all year, which is something he’s achieved just once in his seven-year big-league career, in that peak 2023 season. On average, Robert came to New York having played in just 96 games per season. Even if he can lift that output to around 120 games this season and be ready for October baseball, that’s a win for Robert, New York and the Mets. “I feel like, right from the moment that he showed up, we saw how great he can be for the team and how good of a player he can be,” Soto said. “And the ability that he has is through the roof. I’m really excited for him.”Latest Sports News from FOX Sports
From savory bites and breakfast staples to baked goods and frozen pastries, we sampled a lineup of morning goodies from Trader Joe’s for flavor and quality.

Mashed – Fast Food, Celebrity Chefs, Grocery, Reviews
Vince Gill, Justin Moore, Thomas Rhett and Carrie Underwood are artists with songs on this list. Continue reading…The Boot – Country Music News, Music Videos and Songs
Vince Gill, Justin Moore, Thomas Rhett and Carrie Underwood are artists with songs on this list. Continue reading…Country Music News – Taste of Country
Dodger Dogs are an important tradition, and they’re a staple part of going to a baseball game in Los Angeles, so here’s what makes them so popular.

Mashed – Fast Food, Celebrity Chefs, Grocery, Reviews
By: Grace Dumas, News of the North

Alaska education leaders told lawmakers Monday, that the state’s public schools are in a “crisis” due to rising vacancies, high teacher and principle turnover and growing student needs, all while enrollment declines.
Testifying before the joint education committee, meaning both the House and the Senate, superintendents, principals, special education directors and recruitment experts described the education system as strained by flat funding.
They stressed housing and visa barriers for teachers, and a growing share of students needing intensive support.
Jennifer Schmitz, director of the Alaska Educator Retention and Recruitment Center, said Alaska’s annual turnover has reached about 30% for teachers and 35% for principals.
“We are in a crisis time right now with teacher turnover and principal turnover,” Schmitz said.
Districts are also depending on hundreds of international teachers and emergency teaching certificates to staff classrooms.
In many districts, she said, international teachers have become deeply rooted in communities and students rely on them for stability.
But new federal visa costs and restrictions, including a potential $100,000 price tag for some H‑1B visas, threaten those positions, especially for rural schools.
“We are in an educational crisis, and we are doing harm to the children of Alaska. An urgent response is needed to address the dire vacancy rates and the need for in person educators and support personnel across Alaskan schools.” Said David Nogg, principle of Goldenview Middle school.
In a separate Senate Labor and Commerce Committee hearing, lawmakers heard similar testimony when discussing Senate Joint Resolution 28, warning that steep federal fee hikes and new placement limits on visa programs are not only worsening worker shortages in schools but tourism and other key industries across the state as well.
“Visa workers are vital to filling Alaska’s diverse workforce. Foreign worker visa programs are extremely useful for highly seasonal industries such as tourism. Alaska has the largest seasonal employment swing in the country, this is not a marginal fluctuation, it is a structural feature of our economy.” Said Mike Mason, legislative assistant to Senator Löki Tobin.
Education leaders also pointed the Base Student Allocation (BSA), saying, even after last year’s increase, inflation has eroded its value.
“All boats rise and fall on the same tide, and for Alaska school districts, that tide is the BSA,” Randy Trani, Superintendent of the Mat-Su district said, calling for “timely, reliable, predictable” funding so districts can plan and focus on academics instead of annual cuts.
School finance officials also stressed that most dollars already go directly to students and there are funding needs beyond the classroom that districts are struggling to meet.
Anchorage budget director and Alaska Association of School Business Officials president Katie Parrott said about 75% of districts’ operating spending in FY2025 went to instruction, while only 2% went to district-level administration and 5% to administrative support like payroll and HR.
“There are a lot of competing priorities eating into these slices of the pie.” She said, “It’s truly imperative that the state does increase and inflation proof funding for pupil transportation as one of the key strategies to address chronic absenteeism, make sure kids are getting to school that they have equitable access.”
Throughout the hearing, educators said they remain committed to students and to Alaska, but warned that constant uncertainty is pushing many out of the profession or out of the state, saying, “when you starve a system, you see the impacts of that.”
From anthems that get the party started to ballads that pull at the heartstrings, Kid Rock has a song for every moment. Continue reading…The Boot – Country Music News, Music Videos and Songs