Categories
Music

Bailey Zimmerman Recalls Hilarious Moment From Morgan Wallen Tour

Imagine the laughter backstage as two artists decided to swap pants mid-concert. It’s a story that highlights the fun side of life on tour. Continue reading…​Country Music News – Taste of Country

Categories
Uncategorized

Crews have removed 3 million pounds of snow as avalanche, wind risks remain elevated

Capital Transit bus, turning through pooling water, photo courtesy of CBJ

NOTN- Most City and Borough of Juneau facilities and schools reopened Monday after crews removed more than 3 million pounds of snow and ice from rooftops across the city, though officials warned that avalanche danger, high winds and heavy rain could create renewed hazards through Wednesday.

Deputy City Manager Robert Barr said city crews and contractors worked through the past week to prepare buildings for safe occupancy.

“We got a lot of work done.” Said Barr, “CBJ teams, our contractors, did a lot getting ready for facilities to reopen. The warming weather, I would say, mostly helped us, but the rain definitely presented some new challenges too. Over the past week or so, our crews and contractors removed over 3 million pounds of snow and ice from our roofs, that work, combined with the work of our engineering team doing all those roof assessments, got us to where we are today.”

All Juneau School District schools and CBJ facilities reopened Monday, except for Mendenhall River Community Schools, which remained closed while contractors complete snow removal from roofs.

City officials are now closely monitoring another weather system expected to move through the panhandle today into Wednesday.

High wind warnings have been issued for much of the panhandle through 9 p.m. Wednesday. Winds are expected to increase rapidly this afternoon, first across southern communities and then moving north. Gusts of up to 70 mph are possible as the front pushes through late today, before gradually decreasing but remaining elevated into Wednesday.

Forecasts also call for two to three inches of rain, conditions that could significantly increase avalanche danger.

“We will be actively monitoring that pattern with our partners at the Weather Service and DOT, and everyone else that’s involved with it so that we can understand what that might mean for avalanche risk. And of course, we’ll communicate that as it as it evolves.” Said Barr.

As a precaution, Thane Road will be closed at the avalanche gates beginning at noon today due to high avalanche hazard. The closure will be re-evaluated at 6 a.m. Wednesday.

Officials warned that if a natural avalanche reaches the roadway, debris removal may not be possible until conditions improve or hazard levels decrease naturally.

Barr thanked residents who reported drainage issues the city, saying the information helped crews clear storm drains and access fire hydrants.

“I want to express appreciation and really thank everyone who has reached out to us, really appreciate people giving us a heads up about where they see that localized flooding or ponding because a storm drains not clear.”

Residents can report more drainage issues or hazards at emergencyresponse@juneau.gov.

Juneau’s emergency declaration issued last week has brought additional assistance from the State Emergency Operations Center. Barr said the state is helping with documentation for potential reimbursement, coordinating with insurance providers, supplying new avalanche monitoring equipment installed Sunday, and supporting drone flights for situational awareness. Helicopter support is planned once weather conditions allow.

Centennial Hall will remain open as an emergency shelter for the foreseeable future, as long as evacuation advisories remain in place.

Categories
Entertainment

What Alex Guarnaschelli Was Doing Before Food Network

If you’re a fan of Alex Guarnaschelli from her various Food Network shows, then you might be curious about her background. Here’s what she did prior to TV.

​Mashed – Fast Food, Celebrity Chefs, Grocery, Reviews

Categories
Music

Crystal Gayle Updates Health After Injury Forced Her to Cancel

She’s hoping to turn to action “in the near future.” Continue reading…​The Boot – Country Music News, Music Videos and Songs

Categories
Music

Crystal Gayle Updates Health After Injury Forced Her to Cancel

She’s hoping to turn to action “in the near future.” Continue reading…​Country Music News – Taste of Country

Categories
Entertainment

Donald Trump Flips Off Auto Worker After Being Taunted as “Pedophile …

Reading Time: 3 minutes

Donald Trump visited a Ford F-150 plant on Tuesday before delivering a speech at the Detroit Economic Club in Michigan, hoping to reassure listeners that both the economy and the country were in tip-tip shape — despite strong evidence to the contrary.

By the end of the afternoon, however?

The President and his administration were forced to defend Trump after he raised his middle finger at a worker from this same plant.

Donald Trump walks down the air stairs after landing on Air Force One on January 13, 2026 at Joint Base Andrews, Maryland. (Photo by Anna Moneymaker/Getty Images)

In a video posted yesterday by celebrity gossip website TMZ, the Commander-in-Chief can be seen yelling “fuck you” at a man who referred to him as a “pedophile protector.”

This, of course, was a reference to Trump possibly being included in the Jeffrey Epstein Files and/or covering up the documents to protect his friends who might be.

“A lunatic was wildly screaming expletives in a complete fit of rage, and the president gave an appropriate and unambiguous response,” White House spokesperson Steven Cheung said after the aforementioned footage went viral and Trump faced a bit of criticism.

According to the individual who taunted the President, he’s been suspended from his job.

U.S. President Donald Trump listens during a ceremony for the presentation of the Mexican Border Defense Medal in the Oval Office of the White House on December 15, 2025 in Washington, DC.
Donald Trump listens during a ceremony for the presentation of the Mexican Border Defense Medal in the Oval Office of the White House on December 15, 2025 in Washington, DC. (Photo by Anna Moneymaker/Getty Images)

“We had a great event today and we’re proud of how our employees represented Ford,” a spokesperson for Ford also told TMZ, adding:

“We’ve seen the clip you’re referring to. One of our core values is respect and we don’t condone anyone saying anything inappropriate like that within our facilities. When that happens, we have a process to deal with it but we don’t get into specific personnel matters.”

Epstein was a financier who died in prison in 2019 after having been charged with sex trafficking of minors.

Trump has admitted in the past that he was VERY good friends with Epstein and it is strongly believed that the wealthy pedophile introduced Trump to young women… with whom Trump likely engaged in sexual relations.

The Department of Justice released thousands of documents related to Epstein after the Congressionally-mandated deadline to release them passed on December 19.

However, Justice Department officials told a federal judge that over two million documents remain unreleased, The Washington Post reported a few days ago.

Donald Trump on December 10, 2025.
Donald Trump speaks during a roundtable discussion with top business leaders in the Roosevelt Room at the White House on December 10, 2025. (Photo Credit: Alex Wong/Getty Images)

“The Department of Justice has officially released nearly 30,000 more pages of documents related to Jeffrey Epstein,” the DOJ said in a December 23 statement.

“Some of these documents contain untrue and sensationalist claims made against President Trump that were submitted to the FBI right before the 2020 election.”

Because the DOJ is, tragically, now just an arm of the President himself and is corrupt beyond belief… it somehow added at the time:

“To be clear: the claims are unfounded and false, and if they had a shred of credibility, they certainly would have been weaponized against President Trump already.

“Nevertheless, out of our commitment to the law and transparency, the DOJ is releasing these documents with the legally required protections for Epstein’s victims.”

Donald Trump Flips Off Auto Worker After Being Taunted as “Pedophile … was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.

​The Hollywood Gossip

Categories
Entertainment

Chris Noth Blasts Sarah Jessica Parker in Bitter Exchange

Reading Time: 3 minutes

Sarah Jessica Parker’s disgraced former on-screen love interest sure has a lot to say.

Nothing nice, it seems.

Chris Noth’s somewhat delayed New Year’s post turned into an expletive blast at SJP.

2026 is off to a bitter start.

Chris Noth in June 2025.
Chris Noth attends “Animals In War” premiere during the 2025 Tribeca Festival at Village East Cinema on June 08, 2025. (Photo Credit: Dia Dipasupil/Getty Images for Tribeca Festival)

Eff WHO?

On Friday, January 9, disgraced actor Chris Noth took to his Instagram to share a workout photo.

In the image, the 71-year-old shows himself grasping a pair of dumbbells and giving a “tough guy” look to the camera.

“F&@k new years,” he declared in the caption. “LETS GO!!!!”

Presumably, this geriatric gym pic is meant to convey an aggressive commitment to

But check out what happened in the comments. It’s not good.

In the comments, one of Noth’s apparent fans suggested that his attitude towards New Years was misdirected.

“You mean f–k SJP & her award right? lol,” the fan commented, as you can see below.

Noth could have simply not seen the comment.

He could have seen it and not responded, or merely given it a “like.”

Instead, he replied with a single word: “Right.”

A dark mode screenshot of Chris Noth responding to a simp comment on Instagram.
In this screenshot, Chris Noth seems to endorse a VERY hostile message about his former co-star. (Image Credit: Instagram)

Yes, SJP just won an award

On January 7, Sarah Jessica Parker received the 2026 Carol Burnett Award.

(The award ceremony actually came on Sunday, January 11)

Noth and SJP worked together for many years, starting in the 1990s.

He was the notorious “Mr. Big” for six seasons of Sex and the City.

Noth would reprise his role in both follow-up films — and on HBO Max’s And Just Like That ….

Chris Noth and the SATC cast in 2000.
The cast of “Sex and the City” Kristin Davies, Sarah Jessica Parker, Chris Noth, Kim Catrall, and Cynthia Nixon celebrate their win for Best Television Series Comedy at the 57th Golden Globes on 23 January, 2000. (Photo Credit: VINCE BUCCI/AFP via Getty Images)

And Just Like That … unceremoniously killed off Mr. Big, having him die while using a Peloton. This shocked fans and surprised the Peloton marketing department.

Noth then appeared in a then-humorous commercial for the equipment, attempting to turn a bad marketing moment into a positive one. And, for a very short time, it worked.

But with the explosion of discussion of the actor — who has also appeared on multiple Law & Order series and on The Good Wife, multiple women came forward with allegations of sexual assault.

It seems that the women, who had avoided sharing their allegations for years, were no longer willing to wait after seeing his name and face everywhere.

Noth has categorically denied the allegations — acknowledging that he had sexual encounters with at least two of these women, but claiming that it was consensual.

Sarah Jessica Parker and Chris Noth in 2005.
Actress Sarah Jessica Parker chats with actor Chris Noth at an after party for The Cinema Society screening of 20th Century Fox’s “The Family Stone” presented by The Cinema Society and Vogue at the Tribeca Grand Hotel November 7, 2005. (Photo Credit: Evan Agostini/Getty Images)

There are people who cling to people accused of crimes, but his ‘AJLT’ co-stars were not among them

Simply put, it sounds like Noth resents that his former co-stars — including Cynthia Nixon and Kristen Davis — showed support for all four of his accusers and not for him.

As for the replies, there is a certain sort of person who craves parasocial “access” to a famous person over anything else.

Sometimes, this just means being an aggressive fan of a Lifetime star — it’s easier to get attention among a smaller fanbase.

Other times, it means sending that “pick me” energy at a disgraced actor who doesn’t hear as much praise these days.

Is that what’s happening here? Who can say?

Chris Noth Blasts Sarah Jessica Parker in Bitter Exchange was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.

​The Hollywood Gossip

Categories
Music

Cheese Recall Elevated by FDA to Class I Which Could Cause Death

A recent cheese recall has taken a shocking turn, raising alarms about safety in your fridge. Let’s talk about what’s really at stake. Continue reading…​The Boot – Country Music News, Music Videos and Songs

Categories
Music

Cheese Recall Elevated by FDA to Class I Which Could Cause Death

A recent cheese recall has taken a shocking turn, raising alarms about safety in your fridge. Let’s talk about what’s really at stake. Continue reading…​Country Music News – Taste of Country

Categories
Health

Reactions To Kylie Jenner’s Breast Stretch Marks Prove Too Many Are Uneducated About The Human Body

All the discussion on social media surrounding Kylie Jenner’s stretch marks shows that many still don’t understand them. Here’s what to know.

​Health Digest – Health News, Wellness, Expert Insights