Categories
Entertainment

Why Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden’s Love Is the Sweetest Thing

Cameron Diaz, Benji Madden
Boys might laugh at girls when they’re not funny, but Benji Madden has never had to fake it with Cameron Diaz.
“I’m a total goofball,” Cameron told Cosmopolitan about her approach to dating in…

​E! Online (US) – Top Stories

Categories
Entertainment

Kristin Cavallari Admits to Frequently Co-Sleeping With Preteen Kids

Reading Time: 3 minutes

Kristin Cavallari is stirring up quite the discussion about co-sleeping.

The reality TV personality and conspiracy theorist isn’t debating the risks of an infant sleeping in an adult bed.

She’s talking about frequent sleepovers with her two preteens. (Not her teenage son)

Is this inappropriate? Is it stunting emotional development? Could Cavallari be onto something here? People’s takes are all over the place.

Kristin Cavallari on her podcast in August 2025.
On her ‘Let’s Be Honest’ podcast, Kristin Cavallari discusses motherhood. (Image Credit: YouTube)

How often does Kristin Cavallari co-sleep with her kids?

On Tuesday, August 26, Kristin Cavallari discussed co-sleeping with her kids on her Let’s Be Honest podcast.

The reality TV personality revealed that 11-year-old son Jaxon and 9-year-old daughter Saylor have these sleepovers with her “one night a week.”

It was not always such a rare occurrence.

Previously, Cavallari shared, the two would join her in bed “every other night … for a while.”

Cavallari explained that this cannot continue because she “can’t do” that now that the school year has started.

She affirmed that she does “enjoy” the company of her kids, she’s glad to “finally have time” for herself in the morning.

Alluding to her custody arrangement with ex-husband Jay Cutler, Cavallari acknowledged:

“Yes, I have every other weekend, but I also need a minute to myself!”

Kristin Cavallari on her podcast on November 5, 2024.
On her November 5 podcast, Kristin Cavallari spun wild conspiracy theories. It was not the first time. (Image Credit: YouTube)

It isn’t all fun and games, however

Additionally, Kristin Cavallari admitted that she has “a problem” because she wakes up before her children, and has to sneak around her own bedroom.

“I have to be so quiet in my bathroom, like, brushing my teeth, washing my face and getting dressed,” she described.

“I want to be able to have the freedom to move about my room and get dressed in the morning,” Cavallari expressed, “without worrying about waking someone up.”

According to Cavallari, Jaxon began crawling into her bad as a toddler and did so “every single night for four years” until finally moving into a room with his older brother, Camden.

Camden is now 13 and, understandably, does not appear to be a participant. She says that Jaxon has “always had FOMO.”

Those of us who would not have wanted to co-sleep with a parent at 9 or 11 might not relate to any of this.

Surely, even those who do would agree that most 11-year-olds would prefer that their mothers not broadcast this information.

Kristin Cavallari on her April 1, 2025 podcast episode.
Speaking on the April 1, 2025 episode of her podcast, Kristin Cavallari discusses her most recent entanglement while proclaiming that she is “done with athletes.” (Image Credit: YouTube)

Obviously, this is a very polarizing topic

Responses on social media are mixed, with some Reddit denizens praising Kristin Cavallari for “normalizing” this.

Obviously, not everyone agrees.

From people concerned about their social development to people who just prefer to sleep alone whenever possible, this is clearly not for everyone.

Our big takeaway? Jaxon turned 11 last spring and probably just started middle school.

This podcast episode is likely to haunt him.

Kristin Cavallari Admits to Frequently Co-Sleeping With Preteen Kids was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.

​The Hollywood Gossip

Categories
Entertainment

Emilie Kiser Takes ‘Full Accountability’ For Son’s Death In First …

Reading Time: 3 minutes

Back in May, Emilie Kiser’s three-year-old son Trigg drowned in the family’s swimming pool.

Now, the popular TikTok influencer is speaking out about the tragedy for the first time.

For Kiser, the situation is doubly painful, as her husband, Brady Kiser, was allegedly distracted by betting on an NBA game at the time of Trigg’s drowning.

Influencer Emilie Kiser is grieving the loss of her 3-year-old son.
Influencer Emilie Kiser is grieving the loss of her 3-year-old son. (YouTube)

Brady was the only adult in the home at the time of the accident.

Emilie Kiser shares grief with followers

“Loss of this magnitude feels impossible to put into words,” Emilie wrote in a new post on TikTok.

“I’ve spent days, weeks, months trying to find them [the right words] and also take the time I’ve needed to digest the loss of my baby,” she continued, adding:

“Trigg is our baby and our best friend. The light and spirit he brought into this world was bright, pure, joyful, and undeniable. We miss him every second of every day and continuing forward often feels unbearable.

“I never thought we would experience grief in this way or the pain of losing him so suddenly. It’s a pain, heartache, and void that no family should ever have to endure.”

Even though Emilie was not at home at the time of the accident, she went on to say that she takes “full accountability” for her failure to protect her son with the proper safety measures.

“I take full accountability as Trigg’s mother, and I know I should have done more to protect him. One of the hardest lessons I carry is that a permanent pool fence could have saved his life, and it’s something I will never overlook again,” she wrote, adding:

“I hope amidst this pain, Trigg’s story will help prevent other children and families from suffering the same loss.”

From there, Emilie thanked her friends, family, and fans for their support:

“We truly have the best and most supportive friends and family who have, quite literally, carried us through this and continue to do so daily,” she wrote.

“The support you have given us, the unconditional love, and the way you show up is something we will never be able to repay or thank you enough for. To my audience and the people who have supported us,” continued Emilie.

“I cannot thank you enough for the kind messages I have received, for the outpouring of love for our family, and for the support you have brought to me in these extremely tough times.”

Emilie concluded by admitting that she likely shared too much of her family’s life online and will be more mindful of her privacy going forward:

“Moving forward, I will be establishing more boundaries with what I share online,” she wrote.

“In the future, I hope to be in a place to share more about how I am navigating this grief, but right now, all I can say is thank you for the love, compassion, patience and space you’ve given us to grieve. I am more grateful for it than can ever be expressed.”

Emilie and Brady are also parents to a 5-month-old son.

We hope that by sharing her story, she’ll inspire other parents to take the proper safety precautions around the home.

Emilie Kiser Takes ‘Full Accountability’ For Son’s Death In First … was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.

​The Hollywood Gossip

Categories
Entertainment

Kim Kardashian RIPS Donald Trump’s Effed Up Immigration Policy

Reading Time: 3 minutes

Kim Kardashian has once again made her thoughts known when it comes to a certain United States President who is almost definitely racist, elitist and all around idiotic.

Yes, we’re looking at you, Donald Trump.

On Thursday night at Diane von Furstenberg’s DVF Awards, which recognized her work as a prison reform advocate, Kardashian sat down at a roundtable with journalists.

At one point, the mother of four was asked her thoughts on the ongoing ICE raids in the country.

(Photo by ANDREA PATTARO / AFP)

“In the news you hear, ‘Oh, it’s about people who have committed these crimes and they’re trying to help out our country,’” Kim responded, prior to criticizing what she actually believes to be happening.

“But then you hear about all of the people who have worked so hard to build our country, and so many people that are such a part of our country getting affected. People I know. People my friends know.”

Years ago, Kardashian met with President Trump in the Oval Office.

The two sort of worked together to free an Alabama woman named Alice Johnson from jail after she had served many years for a drug-related offense.

But the reality star now appears to see Trump for the ghoul that he truly is.

Donald Trump speaks in the Oval Office on August 14, 2025 in Washington, DC. Trump is expected to issue a proclamation on the 90th anniversary of Social Security and highlight his administration’s efforts on the program. (Photo by Andrew Harnik/Getty Images)

“You want to believe that there’s a powerful message in protection, but then you see that it’s not really happening like that,” Kardashian went on.

“It’s really tough, but I think that we have to do what we can to protect the people that have really supported and built our country.”

This has become a common critique of the Trump administration, which appears to be targeting pretty much anyone of color for deportation — not just any violent or dangerous criminals.

To Kardashian’s credit, she really has advocated for criminal justice reform for several years now.

Of late, Kim has called for the release of Erik and Lyle Menendez, who are both serving life sentences after being convicted of murdering their parents in 1989. The brothers were recently denied parole.

Kim Kardashian attends SNL50: The Anniversary Special on February 16, 2025 in New York City.
Kim Kardashian attends SNL50: The Anniversary Special on February 16, 2025 in New York City. (Photo by Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images)

Back in June, Kardashian first leveled this same sort of judgment against Trump.

Amid ongoing tension between protesters and military forces in Los Angeles sent by the President, Kim took to social media to blast what she saw as overreach on behalf of the administration and ICE.

“There HAS to be a BETTER way,” Kardashian wrote this summer to her 356 million followers, adding:

“We’re told that ICE exist to keep our country safe and remove violent criminals. But when we witness innocent, hardworking people being ripped from their families in inhumane ways, we have to speak up. Growing up in LA, I’ve seen how deeply immigrants are woven into the fabric of this city.

“No matter where you fall politically, it’s clear that our communities thrive because of the contributions of immigrants.”

Kim Kardashian RIPS Donald Trump’s Effed Up Immigration Policy was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.

​The Hollywood Gossip

Categories
Entertainment

Blake Lively Hasn’t Congratulated Taylor Swift on Engagement and ‘Isn’t …

Reading Time: 3 minutes

Unless you’ve been living under a rock in a cave on Mars, you’ve heard by now that Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce have gotten engaged.

And you’re probably aware that everyone from Donald Trump to the Swifties in your Facebook feed have had their say on the subject.

But there’s one prominent figure in Taylor’s life who apparently hasn’t breathed a word about the upcoming nuptials — at least not publicly.

Rapper Ice Spice, Donna Kelce, singer Taylor Swift and actress Blake Lively react in the second quarter of Super Bowl LVIII between the San Francisco 49ers and Kansas City Chiefs at Allegiant Stadium on February 11, 2024 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Rapper Ice Spice, Donna Kelce, singer Taylor Swift and actress Blake Lively react in the second quarter of Super Bowl LVIII between the San Francisco 49ers and Kansas City Chiefs at Allegiant Stadium on February 11, 2024 in Las Vegas, Nevada. (Photo by Rob Carr/Getty Images)

Blake Lively reportedly has yet to reach out to Taylor Swift

There was a time when Taylor and Blake Lively were the best of friends.

Blake was even seated next to Taylor when she attended her first Super Bowl and watched Kelce’s Kansas City Chiefs dismantle the San Francisco 49ers.

But these days, Taylor and Blake are reportedly no longer on speaking terms.

Their falling out had to do with Blake’s ongoing legal battle with Justin Baldoni.

Taylor was dragged into the drama thanks to Baldoni’s claim that Blake used her famous friend’s clout to try and intimidate him.

Blake Lively attends the 2025 TIME100 Gala at Jazz at Lincoln Center on April 24, 2025 in New York City.
Blake Lively attends the 2025 TIME100 Gala at Jazz at Lincoln Center on April 24, 2025 in New York City. (Photo by Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images for TIME)

Taylor was allegedly furious, and these days, a source says, Blake “doesn’t talk about Taylor at all,”

“This is something that we would’ve talked about in the past, like what was going to happen, if she was going to be in the wedding, what that would look like. All of that. But now, it’s just silence,” the insider tells the Daily Mail.

“There’s no ‘will she or won’t she’ about Blake being in the wedding, because she just won’t. She knows that, and I don’t think she particularly wants to talk about that.”

The insider stressed that Blake is not “sitting home obsessing about Taylor getting engaged” because “she’s got her own life to focus on.”

Taylor’s involvement in the Baldoni drama

Baldoni claims that Lively referred to Swift as one of the “dragons” who help to protect her interests.

“I happen to have a few dragons. For better or worse, but usually for better,” Blake allegedly texted.

Taylor Swift celebrates with Travis Kelce #87 of the Kansas City Chiefs after defeating the Buffalo Bills 32-29 in the AFC Championship Game at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium on January 26, 2025 in Kansas City, Missouri.
Taylor Swift celebrates with Travis Kelce #87 of the Kansas City Chiefs after defeating the Buffalo Bills 32-29 in the AFC Championship Game at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium on January 26, 2025 in Kansas City, Missouri. (Photo by David Eulitt/Getty Images)

“Because my dragons also protect those I fight for. So really we all benefit from those gorgeous monsters of mine. [Smiley-face emoji] you will too, I can promise you.”

In another text, Lively allegedly referred to Swift and husband Reynolds as her “most trusted partners.”

At one point, Baldoni’s lawyers issued a subpoena to Taylor, but the demand that she testify was later dropped.

However, it seems the damage to Blake and Taylor’s relationship had already been done.

“Their friendship has halted. Taylor wants no part in this drama,” a source told People in May.

And now it looks like Blake will have no part in the wedding of the century.

Blake Lively Hasn’t Congratulated Taylor Swift on Engagement and ‘Isn’t … was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.

​The Hollywood Gossip

Categories
Entertainment

The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives Season 3: Premiere Date REVEALED!

Reading Time: 2 minutes

More secrets are about to be exposed, television fans.

On Thursday, Hulu announced that The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives Season 3 would premiere on its platform this fall.

Specifically, all 10 episodes of the unscripted series will be available to stream on Hulu and Disney+ on November 13, 2025.

(Hulu)

According to the official synopsis, “#Momtok is back, but damaging revelations and allegations threaten its future.”

It continued by saying this season “the members face a crisis of friendship as loyalties shift, trust is tested, and the lines between fact and fiction blur. When the pursuit of the truth calls character into question, a war over morality begins and a clash between #Momtok and #Dadtok erupts.”

Upcoming episodes will bring back veterans Taylor Frankie Paul, Jessi Ngatikaura, Mayci Neeley, Jen Affleck, Layla Taylor, Mikayla Matthews, Demi Engemann, Whitney Leavitt and Miranda McWhorter.

From what we can gather, no new cast members are expected to join a full-time capacity.

The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives are back for Season 2. (Hulu)

Last season, presumed villain Whitney made her presence felt once again… while Jen struggled with her mental healthy, especially after learning about her third pregnancy.

The MomToker admitted she wasn’t sure if she was experiencing prenatal depression — or was simply overwhelmed by raising two kids under age 3 while expecting another baby and working on her marriage.

“Out of respect for Jen’s privacy, production has made the decision to stop filming with her at this time so she can focus on her mental health,” Hulu said at one point on screen.

(In the current, non-filming timeline, she welcomed this baby in June.)

You’re looking at a cast photo of The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives. (Disney)

Season 2 of The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives wrapped uo with a “To Be Continued” message and additional footage from the fallout of Marciano’s infidelity claims.

While he said in a voiceover that the situation is “so much bigger” than others think, Jessi’s husband, Jordan, called the rumors into question.

“This is going to be headlines. The truth always reveals itself,” Jordan said while in another scene accusing the drama of being “Demi’s doing” behind the scenes.

Jessi, for her part, appeared to blame Demi as well for spreading misinformation.

“He knows that this is ruining my family and my life,” she shared before saying Demi was “making it up” when it came to the affair claims.

The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives Season 3: Premiere Date REVEALED! was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.

​The Hollywood Gossip

Categories
Entertainment

11 Old-School Dishes That Were Once Considered Fancy (But Not Anymore)

Here are some examples of classic dishes that were once luxurious, only to fade from fashion. But, even if they’re not fancy, many of them still taste great.

​Mashed – Fast Food, Celebrity Chefs, Grocery, Reviews

Categories
Entertainment

What Happened To Like Air Puffcorn After Shark Tank?

When the trio of siblings behind the snack brand Like Air Puffcorn when on ABC’s “Shark Tank,” they made quite an impression. Here’s what happened afterwards.

​Mashed – Fast Food, Celebrity Chefs, Grocery, Reviews

Categories
Entertainment

The Simple Trick For Making Flavor-Packed Salmon Patties Every Time

If you find that your salmon patties turn out a little bland, don’t blame the fish. Instead, use this trick to amp up the flavor with a single ingredient.

​Mashed – Fast Food, Celebrity Chefs, Grocery, Reviews

Categories
Entertainment

Whatever Happened To Papa John’s Founder John Schnatter?

John Schnatter isn’t the public persona he once was, but he is still around. This is how the Papa John’s founder navigated his next chapter.

​Mashed – Fast Food, Celebrity Chefs, Grocery, Reviews