
Cardi B doesn’t want an invasion of privacy for her fourth child.
While the “I Like It” rapper welcomed a baby boy with boyfriend Stefon Diggs in November, the couple has yet to confirm the…
E! Online (US) – Top Stories

Cardi B doesn’t want an invasion of privacy for her fourth child.
While the “I Like It” rapper welcomed a baby boy with boyfriend Stefon Diggs in November, the couple has yet to confirm the…
E! Online (US) – Top Stories

Catherine O’Hara had an extraordinary career.
Indeed, throughout her decades-long career the Emmy Winner, who died Jan. 30 at 71, easily cemented herself as one of the most legendary comic…
E! Online (US) – Top Stories

Ray J is making a speedy recovery.
Less than a week after sharing he was hospitalized and “almost died” due to heart issues, the “Sexy Can I” singer gave a promising update on his health,…
E! Online (US) – Top Stories

Margot Robbie and Jacob Elordi went to extreme heights to commit to their character’s love story.
In fact, the Wuthering Heights costars had writer-director Emerald Fennell to thank to ensure…
E! Online (US) – Top Stories
Reading Time: 3 minutes
As we previously reported, beloved actress Catherine O’Hara has passed away at the age of 71.
While no cause of death has been given, O’Hara’s passing seems to have come as a shock to those who knew her best.
Now, countless friends, fans, and colleagues are paying tribute to the screen icon, including Macaulay Culkin, who famously played O’Hara’s son, Kevin McCallister, in the 1990 holiday classic Home Alone.

Culkin took to Instagram moments ago to share a short but powerful remembrance of the woman who played his onscreen mother.
“Mama. I thought we had time,” Culkin wrote alongside a photo of himself and O’Hara in the film (both stars reprised their roles for 1992’s Home Alone 2).
“I wanted more. I wanted to sit in a chair next to you. I heard you but I had so much more to say,” he continued, adding, poignantly:
“I love you. I’ll see you later.”
Culkin and O’Hara maintained a close relationship over the years, and she delivered a speech when he received her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2023.
At the time, O’Hara noted with amusement that he was now “older than I was when I played his mother.”
Culkin also included a photo from that occasion in his social media tribute.
“Home Alone was, is and always will be a beloved global sensation… the reason families all over the world can’t let a year go by without watching and loving Home Alone together is because of Macaulay Culkin,” she said in her speech.

The former co-stars often spoke of one another fondly in the decades since they met on set.
In one of her final interviews, O’Hara humorously recalled the day when she and her husband, Bo Welch, nearly had a real-life Home Alone moment with their two sons.
“We were in New York once; I think it was New York,” the Schitt’s Creek star told People magazine last year.
“Bo and I got on the subway, we turned around, the doors are closing, and they weren’t on… I screamed and people screamed with me,” she recalled.
The story has a happy ending, as the doors reopened, and O’Hara was reunited with her boys.

“It makes me sick to think what could have happened,” said O’Hara.
O’Hara racked up dozens of credits in classic films over the years, including Beetlejuice and Best In Show. She also won an Emmy for her work on the beloved sitcom Schitt’s Creek.
But for fans of a certain generation, O’Hara is likely best remembered as Kevin McCallister’s heroic mom.
Our thoughts are with Catherine’s loved ones during this incredibly difficult time.
Macaulay Culkin Pays Heartbreaking Tribute to Catherine O’Hara: ‘I Thought We … was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.
The Hollywood Gossip
O’Hara also starred in ‘Beetlejuice,’ ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas,’ ‘The Studio,’ and many more great movies and shows. Continue reading…The Boot – Country Music News, Music Videos and Songs
A new month brings a fresh assortment of items new to Costco. Here are some new goodies to keep an eye out for at the warehouse retailer in February 2026.

Mashed – Fast Food, Celebrity Chefs, Grocery, Reviews
Reading Time: 3 minutes
The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives poses two big questions ahead of Season 4.
Is Taylor Frankie Paul pregnant?
And is she going to be the first pregnant Bachelorette in franchise history?
This mess is so on-brand for her.

The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives is coming up on March 12.
Then, a week and a half later, The Bachelorette launches its new season on March 22.
Taylor Frankie Paul has a starring role on both.
In real time, we know that production on her season of ABC’s long-running reality romance has already wrapped.
But the recent teaser trailer for TSLoMW has fans wondering if her suitors are in for a surprise.
The brief teaser trailer for Season 4 shows a distressed Taylor Frankie Paul crying and expressing anger over the phone while wearing a baggy ensemble.
“I hate all of you because you all knew,” she says in distress.
We do not know to whom she is speaking, of course.
However, we see Jessi Ngatikaura as she asks if Taylor is going to be the “first pregnant Bachelorette.”
Wait, what?

The teaser trailer does its work well — creating questions and not answering them.
It makes it clear that Taylor Frankie Paul is still part of the cast.
(Some fans had wondered if she’d be leaving the show, after all)
But we don’t even get a definitive answer about whether she is pregnant — let alone to any follow-up questions.
There’s one thing that does seem clear, however.

The discussion of whatever is going on with Taylor is going to be a factor on Season 4.
That could mean that there is a rumor that she is pregnant.
But it could also mean that there is a discussion of her relationship status, or even that she is sick and trying to identify symptoms.
If you can think of a reason for why someone might speculate about a pregnancy, then it’s a possibility here.
As for the “first pregnant Bachelorette” line … Jessi knew that she was on camera. No matter the context of the question, she was dramatic by choice.

Taylor is no stranger to drama. She is no stranger to pregnancy.
But while there’s no telling with her, she’s probably not the first-ever pregnant Bachelorette? That sounds like its own season.
(It also sounds like something that would have leaked)
There are claims (often posted to Meta sites, like Facebook) claiming that Taylor “blew up” production when The Bachelorette learned that she was pregnant in the middle of filming.
But there’s no reason to believe that. In fact, there’s no evidence to suggest that Taylor is actually pregnant — just that people may have been spreading a rumor that she was.
Taylor Frankie Paul PREGNANT While Filming Upcoming ‘The Bachelorette’ and … was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.
The Hollywood Gossip
Since bursting onto the country music scene in 2008, Justin Moore has never been one to chase trends or try to sound like whatever is dominating country radio at the moment. Instead, the Arkansas native has built his career on authenticity, and that has clearly paid off, as he’s remained a staple in the genre for nearly two decades.
With Moore, what fans see is exactly what they get, and that’s something he set out to establish from the very beginning of his career.

The “Time’s Ticking” singer recently opened up about the importance of authenticity in music, explaining that staying true to who you are matters more than following what’s popular.
“I’m not playing a part. It’s genuine,” he insisted. “I don’t care what you are, if you’re pop country, rock country, rap country, as long as you’re genuine and you’re real, people I think respond to it and they can be cool with it. When you’re out there trying to play a role or you’re trying to chase this or chase that or whatever and do what’s happening right now or what’s popular right now, people can cut through the crap.”
He continued, “Fans are pretty smart, and I think I’ve tried to be open and honest as an artist but more so as a human being with people because they want to know who you are as an artist and they want to see what you look like on TV and what you sound like on the radio but they want to know who you are as a person before they invest their money that they don’t have to come see you play or your album that they buy.”

For Moore, that honesty is what keeps fans coming back year after year, and this year, they will have the opportunity to see him live when he joins Riley Green’s 2026 Cowboy As It Gets Tour.
The upcoming trek will visit arenas and major cities across the U.S., including stops in Nashville, Alpharetta, Cleveland, Saratoga Springs, Salt Lake City, Hartford, and more.
For a full list of Justin Moore’s upcoming tour dates, visit his official website.
The post Justin Moore Opens Up About Honesty On and Off Stage: ‘I’m Not Playing a Part. It’s Genuine’ appeared first on Country Now.
Country Now
INDYCAR has added an 18th race to its schedule, and this one will feature a lot of red, white and blue. The Freedom 250 around the streets of Washington, D.C., is set for Aug. 23 on FOX. Most of the grounds will be free admission. INDYCAR had discussed a Washington race last year, but ultimately, the planning didn’t get to a point where they felt they could have the event. But after a push to be part of the celebration of the 250th anniversary of the United States, the race was announced Friday when President Donald Trump issued an executive order at the White House. “This is a really amazing time for us as a company to support the 250th anniversary for the country,” Penske Corporation Founder and Chairman Roger Penske said at the signing of the executive order. “And there’s no better way for us to bring automotive and speed into the D.C. area and to have the opportunity to be able to compete here with our INDYCARs. “As you know, we own the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. And we are taking that history of over 100 years and the speed and what’s taking place there with your different manufacturers and bringing it here to this race will be amazing.” Penske said the event will be an economic benefit to Washington. FOX Sports CEO Eric Shanks thanked the administration for getting the event across the finish line to happen this year. “Big shout out to [Transportation] Secretary [Sean] Duffy. This project was kind of on life support, until you stepped in recently and it got us here today,” Shanks said during the executive order ceremony. “[Interior] Secretary Doug Burgum, your team has been absolutely incredible. … We do the biggest events in sports. “This year, we have the FIFA World Cup. … And then dovetailing right after that, to be able to celebrate America’s birthday on FOX is an absolutely incredible honor. And everyone at FOX Sports can’t wait to see exactly how this is going to unfold and bring it to life.” The course has not been finalized. The executive order Friday directed: The event is not expected to take the place of any other event previously scheduled. It will be an added race to the NTT INDYCAR Series championship. “If we got to go race in Washington, it would be awesome, particularly in the National Mall,” Graham Rahal said earlier this week when asked about the possibility of the event. “One of my favorite things to do is go to the National Mall and walk around at night and see what it’s all about and understand history. “So for us to go get the opportunity, if it happens to race in Washington, I think it’s a damn good deal.” The race is expected to be only a one-time event, at least in the location around some of the country’s legislative headquarters. “To be able to race in the capital would be an awesome gift to the series and to the calendar,” said Santino Ferrucci, who carries the Homes For Our Troops sponsorship. “Supporting our veterans and all of our law enforcement, all of those people, and getting that opportunity would be really big.”Latest Sports News from FOX Sports