Harvey Mason Jr. says he hopes fans don’t interpret the lack of all-genre country nominees as a political statement. Continue reading…Country Music News – Taste of Country
Harvey Mason Jr. says he hopes fans don’t interpret the lack of all-genre country nominees as a political statement. Continue reading…Country Music News – Taste of Country
Reading Time: 3 minutes
Check out the post-disfigurement glow-up!
Since 2024, a facial disfigurement has upended Brandi Glanville’s life.
It was painful. It was embarrassing. And it was also a medical mystery that put her into debt.
Only recently did she receive a diagnosis. And now she’s sporting a new look.

On Sunday, January 25, the The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills alum shared some big news.
In an Instagram post, Brandi shared her new look ahead of an upcoming public appearance.
“Thank you Dr. Nicholas Nikolov the amazing CellSound and for preparing me for The Sundance Film festival,” she wrote in the caption.
Brandi expressed that she was “looking forward PBM Princess movie event at Kemo Sabe.”
As you can see, she also included a photo.
In the snap, the 53-year-old Bravolebrity is sporting a fully made up face, including a glossy lip.
Her hair is freshly curled.
Brandi went on to attend the Sundance Film Festival, walking the red carpet before attending a Side Effect May Include special screening.
This look is only a little different from her classic facial appearance.
However, Brandi’s face has appeared radically different over the past couple of years.

In July of 2024, Brandi began to develop unexplained facial swelling.
At first, she blamed stress — as that was a stressful time for her, both personally and professionally.
For months, she searched for an explanation.
Brandi needed a diagnosis and a cure.
Instead, she only heard theories — ranging from a parasite to botched cosmetic work — as her face began to wrinkle and sag.

Over the course of trying to combat this medical mystery, Brandi spent a lot of money.
(Healthcare is horrifically expensive in our broken system, and yes, even successful reality TV personalities can fall victim to it)
She lost teeth due to damage from a mysterious leakage that “ate away” at her teeth.
Brandi underwent numerous biopsies. Her life became a long and tragically realistic version episode of House.
Finally, late last year, she received a diagnosis.

In December 2025, Brandi revealed that she finally knew what was eating her — literally.
However, she has chosen to not share what it was.
Maybe it’s embarrassing. Critics especially have latched onto this theory.
Or maybe it’s a matter of some litigation and she cannot discuss it in public. (Please, always heed your attorney’s advice on these matters)
Now, she’s slowly but surely “coming back to life,” returning to her routine.
Brandi Glanville Debuts Post-Disfigurement Face, Thanks Dr. for Glow-Up was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.
The Hollywood Gossip
Police arrested Sherrone Moore after a reported domestic incident — and the country song playing when they arrived couldn’t have been more ironic. Continue reading…The Boot – Country Music News, Music Videos and Songs
The moment was just part of a strong comeback for ‘Idol.’ Continue reading…The Boot – Country Music News, Music Videos and Songs
The moment was just part of a strong comeback for ‘Idol.’ Continue reading…Country Music News – Taste of Country
Reading Time: 3 minutes
Erika Kirk kicked off her 30-city Make Heaven Crowded Tour in Los Angeles last week.
And her latest media blitz is attracting controversy for a number of reasons (not the least of which is that many would like to see Erika spend more time with her kids in the wake of their father’s brutal murder).
The latest criticism has to do with Erika’s decision to be joined on stage by Pastor Greg Laurie.

Laurie, the pastor at Harvest Church in Riverside, California, is being sued in connection with child abuse and trafficking allegations against a former pastor named Paul Havsgaard.
Havsgaard ran church-supported children’s homes from 1998 to 2008, and accusers claim that Laurie and other church officials overlooked clear signs of abuse and misconduct.
Not surprisingly, many observers are wondering why Kirk would choose to associate herself with a man who’s involved in such a scandalous legal situation.
“This is very disturbing. What’s more crazy is the crowd is full. Who would pay to see this?” one social media commenter asked, according to Yahoo! News.

“Kirk will be turning in his grave with this corruption by his wife and family! Despicable,” another person wrote.
“This isn’t Charlie’s Turning Point. Ericka is not doing what Charlie would do, ugh,” a third chimed in.
“Anyone claiming to be a Christian and supporting this is not a Christian,” a fourth added.
Others defended Kirk, pointing out that Laurie may not have known about the abuse allegedly perpetrated by Havsgaard.
“Someone who once worked with HCF is accused of sexual misconduct, and HCF is sued as his employer. To implicate HCF in this conduct would be like implicating the Catholic Church for the misdeeds of one priest,” wrote one defender.

“Serious accusation. Post the case numbers, filings, and actual evidence, or this is just slander bait,” another added.
Clearly, this situation has ignited some heated discourse — but don’t expect Erica to weigh in anytime soon.
In a recent interview with Fox News, she revealed that she does not intend to respond to her critics on this or any other issue.
“If myself or Charlie spent every single second responding to every accusation, responding to every insult, every judgment, we’d get nothing done,” Kirk remarked (via Yahoo!), adding that she’s grateful for her haters all the same:
“I’m not gonna ask God to remove those people from life. It just makes me stronger.”
We will have further updates on this developing story as new information becomes available.
Erika Kirk Slammed For Choosing Pastor Involved in Child Abuse Lawsuit to Join Her on Tour was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.
The Hollywood Gossip
Sure, adding gold leaf to a nice meal adds a bit of flashy flare and sends elegant food into bougie territory, but it doesn’t actually make sense. Here’s why.

Food Republic – Restaurants, Reviews, Recipes, Cooking Tips
A phone call that changed everything — this story dives into the emotional journey of a songwriter honoring his father’s legacy. Continue reading…The Boot – Country Music News, Music Videos and Songs
A phone call that changed everything — this story dives into the emotional journey of a songwriter honoring his father’s legacy. Continue reading…Country Music News – Taste of Country
By: James Brooks, Alaska Beacon

A winter oil-drilling campaign planned by ConocoPhillips will proceed without interruption despite the dramatic wreck of an oil rig over the weekend.
Doyon 26, claimed to be the largest mobile oil drilling rig in the United States, toppled over while being transported along a gravel road on the North Slope on Friday afternoon. A video of the crash shows a small fire erupting as the structure tumbles onto the nearby tundra.
Eight people were treated for minor injuries, according to a Sunday report from the Alaska Department of Natural Resources, and up to 4,000 gallons of diesel fuel may have spilled.
The environmental effects of that spill, if any, are still being determined by that agency.
The rig, nicknamed “the Beast,” is owned by Doyon Drilling Inc. and was one of two that ConocoPhillips intended to use in the National Petroleum Reserve-Alaska, located west of Prudhoe Bay, this winter.
ConocoPhillips is developing the vast Willow project in the reserve and intended to use both Doyon 26 and another rig as part of its winter development work, said Brandi Sellepack, manager of the company’s exploration program, in a court affidavit published Monday morning. Most new construction on the North Slope occurs during winter, when the ground is frozen and can be traversed with less harm to the environment.
The oil company’s drilling program has been legally challenged in court by several environmental and local groups, and its attorneys included details of the incident in a notice to the judge hearing that challenge.
“After assessing the impact of the unfortunate loss of Doyon 26, ConocoPhillips’s current plan is to proceed with the full four-well exploration drilling program utilizing a substitute drilling rig, Doyon 142, which is capable of completing all of the planned drilling scope that Doyon 26 was scheduled to complete,” Sellepack said in the affidavit. “As the drilling program proceeds, ConocoPhillips will evaluate whether aspects of the program must be shortened based on this change of plans, such as, for example, the extent of datagathering from the wells and the length of any production testing. This change of plans will not increase the scope of any aspects of the drilling program.”
The company said an underground seismic surveying program — intended to reveal the scope of oil pockets in the area — was unaffected by the rig’s accident and will proceed on schedule.
Development of Willow is seen as critical for the state treasury, according to current forecasts. Oil produced from the project will result in billions of dollars in tax revenue for the state treasury, local governments, and the U.S. government.
At the same time, the project will have some effect on the local and global environment, both through construction and emissions that contribute to climate change.
Those side effects have been the topic of extended lawsuits, including one currently active in the U.S. District Court for the District of Alaska.
In its notice to the court, ConocoPhillips said it believes Friday’s accident is unrelated to the arguments raised in that case.