Categories
Hip Hop

Blac Chyna Declares Her Love For Rob Kardashian Again

Blac Chyna reignited speculation about her relationship with Rob Kardashian after tagging him in a romantic Instagram post while posing next to a white Ferrari in Los Angeles.

Wearing a matching all-white ensemble, the reality star—who now goes by her birth name, Angela White—captioned the photo, “This love is forever @robkardashianofficial.”

Kardashian quietly acknowledged the post with a like, fueling online chatter about a possible reconciliation.

The two share an 8-year-old daughter and were previously engaged in 2016 before their highly publicized breakup the following year. Despite their rocky history, White recently described their current dynamic as smooth.

“My co-parenting with Rob is 100 per cent amazing,” she told People in August. “For parents that’s going through it right now, I promise you, things do get better. If you’re going through a custody battle or anything of the sort, I think the main thing for the other parent is to mind their own business.”

White ended her relationship with rapper Derrick Milano in July, just months before their planned wedding, following an October 2022 engagement.

Kardashian, meanwhile, has kept his dating life private and hasn’t been publicly linked to anyone since the breakup with White.

The Instagram post went up earlier this week, prompting renewed interest in the pair’s status.

​AllHipHop

Categories
Hip Hop

SIGNS: Seven Arrested After Food Order Mix-Up Sparks Violent Brawl At Whataburger

Seven people were arrested early Saturday morning after a food order mix-up escalated into a violent brawl at a Whataburger restaurant, according to San Antonio police.

The incident occurred at 3 A.M. on October 5 when two groups of customers began arguing over confused food orders.

What started as a simple misunderstanding quickly spiraled into chaos, with multiple people throwing punches and kicking a man who was knocked to the ground.

Video footage captured by a witness shows a woman punching another woman on the restaurant counter before several men joined the altercation.

The viral video, which has garnered more than 1,000 shares on social media, depicts at least six men attacking one individual who curled into a fetal position on the floor.

The San Antonio Police Department confirmed that officers responded to reports of an assault in progress. All seven suspects were booked for assault causing bodily injury, though no major injuries were reported at the scene.

The conflict began when restaurant staff allegedly told one group of customers that another party “have your food” instead of acknowledging their error with the orders.

“Moments later, those individuals confronted my son and his friends, and within seconds, the situation escalated far beyond a simple misunderstanding — to a violent assault,” said witness Rebecca Noel.

Whataburger, the Texas-based burger chain founded in 1950, issued a statement emphasizing customer and employee safety.

“At Whataburger, the safety of our Guests and employees is our top priority. We are cooperating fully with the authorities,” the company’s media relations team said.

The beloved Texas institution has over 900 locations across the South, with the majority concentrated in Texas. Founded by Harmon Dobson in Corpus Christi, the chain has become synonymous with Texas culture and late-night dining.

Fast-food restaurant altercations have become increasingly common in recent years, with several high-profile incidents captured on social media.

The viral nature of such videos often amplifies local incidents into national news stories.

​AllHipHop

Categories
Hip Hop

Houston Rapper Megan Thee Stallion Says 2025 “Hottieween” Concert Will Be Bigger Than Ever

Houston’s own Megan Thee Stallion is bringing her signature Halloween celebration back home this year.

The three-time Grammy winner announced she will host “Hottieween” on Friday, October 31, in Humble, Texas. The 21-and-older Halloween concert requires all attendees to wear costumes.

Megan posted the announcement on her Instagram, telling fans, “Houston Hotties, I’m coming home for Halloween.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Megan Thee Stallion (@theestallion)

The rapper added excitement about the event’s scale. “This year Hottieween is gonna be BIGGER than ever!!!” she wrote in her social media post.

Tickets went on sale Wednesday, October 15, though specific venue details remain limited. The event will take place somewhere in Humble, but no exact address has been released yet.

All proceeds from the concert will benefit the Pete and Thomas Foundation.

Megan established this foundation to honor her late mother and father. The organization provides resources to women, children and underserved communities in Houston and nationwide.

Megan Thee Stallion has deep roots in Houston’s Hip-Hop scene.

Born and raised in the city, she was introduced to music early through her mother, who was an underground Hip-Hop artist. The rapper’s career took off after she began releasing music in 2016.

Her success includes major Grammy wins at the 63rd Annual Grammy Awards, where she became only the second female rapper to win Best New Artist since Lauryn Hill in 1999. She also won Best Rap Performance and Best Rap Song for “Savage” featuring Beyoncé.

The Houston native has consistently given back to her community throughout her career.

Time magazine included her on its list of the 100 most influential people in 2020, recognizing both her musical impact and community involvement.

This Halloween concert continues Megan’s tradition of connecting with her Houston fanbase. Her supporters, known as “Hotties,” have eagerly awaited her return to perform in the city where her career began.

​AllHipHop

Categories
Hip Hop

Nas Shares His Thoughts On Potential Super Bowl Halftime Show Performance

Nas shut down any speculation about ever headlining a Super Bowl Halftime Show during a recent interview, saying he’d rather watch from the sidelines than take center stage.

“I can’t say I don’t want to do a Super Bowl, but I don’t,” he told Complex. “Why would I do that? Leave it to the professionals.”

While Nas acknowledged, “I’m a pro at what I do,” the Super Bowl is not for him.

The Queensbridge legend made it clear that the glitz and spectacle of the NFL’s biggest night isn’t his scene. “

I want to watch dope halftime shows,” he added. “And that’s what has been happening lately, so salute to all of them.”

As Bad Bunny gears up to make history as the first solo Spanish-language artist to headline the Super Bowl Halftime Show in 2026, Nas is staying focused on his own creative path—one that’s never relied on stadium-sized theatrics.

Nas Joins Forces With DJ Premier

Instead of chasing arena lights, Nas has been immersed in his latest collaboration with DJ Premier.

The two Hip-Hop veterans have joined forces for a highly anticipated joint album, which marks the first full-length project between the longtime collaborators.

The album, still untitled publicly, is set to drop in December as part of the Mass Appeal series Legend Has It

The still-untitled album is slated for release in December as part of Mass Appeal’s Legend Has It… series — a campaign celebrating seven legendary Hip-Hop acts: Nas & DJ Premier, Ghostface Killah, Raekwon, Mobb Deep, De La Soul, Big L, and Slick Rick, each dropping brand-new projects throughout 2025.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Shade45 (@shade45)

Though he called the Super Bowl performance “super rockstar s###,” Nas has always leaned into lyrical craftsmanship and cultural impact over flash.

Since his 1994 debut, Illmatic, widely hailed as one of the greatest Hip-Hop albums ever made, Nas has remained committed to storytelling and substance.

​AllHipHop

Categories
Hip Hop

Nicki Minaj Slams Brakes On Retirement Talk, Promises Her Best Album Yet

Nicki Minaj flipped the script on her own exit announcement and told her supporters that she’s not walking away from music or shelving her 2026 album.

During an impromptu Twitter Spaces session late Wednesday night (October 15), the Queens-born rapper dismissed her previous claim that she was quitting and reassured her loyal base that she’s still in full control of her career.

“I am the conductor of this train,” she began. “Okay? When I want it to slow down, I slow it down. When I need it to speed up to give everyone a heart attack, I speed it up. But right before everyone thinks they’re about to go ‘Poof!’, I press the brakes. Why? Well, I don’t explain myself to c####, but I’ll explain myself to you. Why is because I can.”

The declaration came just 24 hours after Minaj stunned her followers with a post, claiming she was done with music and canceling her next album. “Ok I’m not going to put out the album anymore, she wrote. “No more music. Hope you’re happy now [JAY-Z]. Bye, Barbz. Love you for life.”

That post followed a string of accusations aimed at JAY-Z and Roc Nation, with Minaj alleging they tried to manipulate her into touring and releasing new music.

“They came BEGGING the QUEEN for a tour & album,’ she claimed. “I said NOPE!!!!! Wanted to patch it up. They needed help from the QUEEN & the BARBZ.”

She also mocked JAY-Z’s failed Times Square casino bid, writing, “It was a resounding NOOOOOOOO… just like the casinooooooooo.”

But by Wednesday night, the tone had shifted. Minaj said she had just written a “beautiful new song” and teased that her next project would be one of her best.

“Just know that I’m very happy with you guys and with the next chapter,” she added. “Nothing is going to stop that. We are in the best musical place I’ve ever been in, ever in my life. And just complete musical clarity.”

She added that the album would rank in the “top two” of her career and described her current creative state as a personal reintroduction.

“I don’t want to say rebirth, but like almost like an introduction to myself when I started. But not talking about the sound, which is normally what people talk about, but the person.”

Minaj also hinted that a global tour is still on the table. When a South African fan joined the Spaces chat and asked about a show in Johannesburg, she replied she’d have her team look into it.

Her remarks come amid a long-running feud with Roc Nation, which she has accused of blacklisting her, using bots against her, and profiting from the TIDAL sale without sharing revenue.

​AllHipHop

Categories
Hip Hop

‘They need to refund you’: New Yorker hires Taskrabbit to put up curtain rod. Then she sees what he did

A New York woman is outraged after the Taskrabbit she hired to put up a curtain rod leaves her wall full of holes.

TikTok user ProducHER (@producher_nyc/) posted a video about her experience last week. “Y’all, I hired a Taskrabbit and look what this [expletive] did,” she says to start the video. “Look what he did.”

What Did the Taskrabbit Do to This Woman’s Wall?

The audience doesn’t have to wait long to find out. The TikToker shows off a curtain rod that is barely hanging on with multiple holes in the drywall next to it. A nail is hanging out of one of the holes. “First of all, this is not even sturdy in the wall, “she says, jiggling the rod. “He created multiple holes in my wall. Look at my walls, y’all. And then, also, too, he left some blue marks. He’s like, ‘Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t think it would be a problem.’ What?”

Viewers React to the Taskrabbit’s Handiwork

In the comments section, viewers expressed outrage on ProducHER’s behalf. More than one person said that Taskrabbit should compensate her for the damage. “Refund?! They need to pay you for the damage,” one wrote.

Others joked that they didn’t realize the quality of Taskrabbit work was so low. “You coulda did this,” wrote one person. A second said, “Me if I decided to be a Taskrabbit.”

Some viewers focused the blame on the Taskrabbit himself. “This is appalling,” wrote one person. “This man never used tools in his life. He clearly had no clue what he was doing.”

And another person said this would keep them from using the service in the future. “Welp, this just convinced me to not hire a Taskrabbit to put together my coffee table,” they wrote.

Will Taskrabbit Compensate You For Damages?

Taskrabbit notes on its website that it is not liable for “the acts or omissions of users” and its service does not include insurance coverage. However, the company will cover claims involving property damage, bodily injury, and theft for up to $10,000.

Of course, this “happiness pledge” comes along with fine print. The person submitting the claim can’t have violated the platform’s terms of service or previously submitted a claim related to the same task. The terms also ask that users first try to get the Taskrabbit to resolve the issue and even file a claim with their personal insurance if possible.

In practice, it’s less clear whether consumers benefit from this policy. In a Reddit post to r/TaskRabbit five months ago, a customer complained that the policy didn’t cover damages that occurred after 30 days. While some commenters offered sympathy, others said that’s the risk you run not going with a traditional contracting service.

“I believe that’s the cost we pay when we hire someone cheap from TaskRabbit instead of going with a professional company with insurance,” one said.

All Hip Hop contacted ProducHER via TikTok comment and direct message for comment. We also contacted Taskrabbit via email for comment.

@producher_nyc @Taskrabbit ♬ original sound – ProducHER

​AllHipHop

Categories
Headline News

Man who moved to US aged four dies after being detained in immigration raid

A 39-year-old man died in hospital alone, miles from his family, after being detained by US immigration officials.The Latest News from the UK and Around the World | Sky News

Categories
Headline News

Be bold with tax hikes or risk ‘groundhog day’, chancellor told as limited growth recorded

Rachel Reeves faces the prospect of another “groundhog day” unless next month’s budget goes further than plugging an estimated £22bn black hole in the public finances, according to a respected thinktank.The Latest News from the UK and Around the World | Sky News

Categories
Headline News

SUV drivers could face higher parking charges in major UK city

Drivers of larger vehicles, such as Range Rovers and SUVs (sports utility vehicles), could face higher charges for parking in a UK city centre under new plans.The Latest News from the UK and Around the World | Sky News

Categories
Headline News

Dating app rapist who faked death and fled UK to appeal conviction

A double rapist who faked his own death and fled the UK intends to appeal his conviction.The Latest News from the UK and Around the World | Sky News