Categories
Music

‘McBee Dynasty’ Son Opens Up About Father’s Legal Problems

“We know who our dad is, our friends know who he is, anyone who meets the man absolutely loves him.” Continue reading…

​The Boot – Country Music News, Music Videos and Songs

Categories
Music

‘FWAW’: Jay Woods Explains What Went Wrong With Grace Clark

Sometimes it “just doesn’t work out that way.” Continue reading…

​The Boot – Country Music News, Music Videos and Songs

Categories
Music

The Surprising Truth About Olive Garden’s Breadstick Prep

Imagine the collective gasp of Olive Garden fans as they learn the truth about those cherished breadsticks. It’s a surprising twist in a beloved recipe! Continue reading…

​The Boot – Country Music News, Music Videos and Songs

Categories
Hip Hop

T.I. Brushes Off Sabrina Peterson’s Sex Trafficking Allegations With Blunt Message

T.I. brushed off Sabrina Peterson’s latest allegations involving sex trafficking and his son King Harris with a pointed Instagram video on Sunday (July 6) that doubled as both a denial and promo for his upcoming comedy gigs.

“Yeah, man. I’m just out here, man, just thinking how beautiful it is today, man,” T.I. said in the video. “You know, it’s a beautiful day to not be a buster, man. It’s a beautiful day to not hate on nobody. It’s a beautiful day to not spread lies and to not be negative. It’s a beautiful day, man, to mind your business.”

Without naming Peterson directly, the Atlanta rapper made it clear he was addressing someone he believes is spreading misinformation.

“Don’t be out here spreading propaganda just because you unhappy with your life and yourself, man,” he said. “God has blessed you, too, man. He got your blessings. Don’t look to nobody else and point blame at somebody else because you ain’t reached and tapped into your blessings yet. They coming.”

T.I. then pivoted to plug his comedy appearances in Washington, D.C., saying, “And furthermore, I’ll be in DC, man. I’ll be in DC at the improv. It two more show. The rest sold out. Be sure to like, comment, and subscribe.”

He followed up with another clip, addressing someone who appeared to be filming him.

“Hey, uh, what’s happening, man?” he continued. “Uh, while you all in my face while I’m getting my drink in, man, check this out. Don’t be don’t be tracking me. Don’t be clocking me, man. What you need to be doing and making your way to DC, man. Get your tickets, man. Because we will be in DC, you understand me?”

Peterson, a former associate of T.I. and his wife, Tiny Harris, has previously accused the couple of sexual misconduct and abuse. Her latest claims, which surfaced online, allege that their son King was somehow involved in sex trafficking activity.

“Don’ t worry, you’re next,” Peterson wrote on social media earlier this week, seemingly referring to the Diddy case. “It’s the trafficking, coercion, prostitution & you can’t give consent while forcing your victims to take drugs. NLB.”

Peterson sued the couple in 2021 alleging defamation. Specifically, she claimed T.I. held a gun to her head and threatened her, which he has denied. She also accused the couple of drugging and sexually abusing multiple women.

No formal charges have been filed, and both T.I. and Tiny have denied all accusations. T.I. is scheduled to perform at the DC Improv this week, with only two shows still available.

​AllHipHop

Categories
Hip Hop

Lil Wayne Drops In On Deion Sanders, Snake Hunting Ensues

Deion Sanders welcomed Lil Wayne to his Texas estate for a surprise visit over the July 4th holiday, which turned into a snake-hunting adventure as the Colorado football coach continues recovering from a health issue that has kept him out of the public eye.

The visit, captured on video and shared by Deion Sanders Jr., showed the Hip-Hop icon and Coach Prime bonding outdoors, with Sanders still visibly in recovery mode.

“Thank You My Brother @liltunechi for coming to visit me & making sure I’m straight @liltwist ,” Sanders Jr. posted. “Love y’all man!”

The clip, posted on July 5, showed the group walking through the property, spotting a snake, and reacting with a mix of humor and caution. The moment added a light-hearted moment to what has otherwise been a serious stretch for the Hall of Famer.

Deion Sanders, who missed multiple June events, including a scheduled appearance on June 11, has been open about his health struggles.

In a conversation with former NFL player Asante Samuel, he said, “What I’m dealing with right now is at a whole other level. I’ve lacked energy and lost 14 pounds.”

Despite the setback, Sanders has remained optimistic about his return to the sidelines.

“I can assure you all that everything is OKAY and will continue to be so,” he said in a statement. “I’m excited to get back to Colorado to be at home with my staff, team & all associated to our program. When we arrive back to Boulder you will be updated on everything.”

The coach also credited his son for standing by him during this time.

“#Every little step I take My son @deionsandersjr has been there, so we’ve decided to keep on stepping! #CoachPrime coming to a stadium sold out soon. @welloffforever .”

Deion Sanders is expected to return to Boulder ahead of the Buffaloes’ season opener on August 29.

​AllHipHop

Categories
Hip Hop

Inmates Gave Diddy Standing Ovation For Beating Government’s Case

Diddy walked back into his Manhattan detention center to cheers and applause after a federal jury cleared him of sex trafficking and racketeering charges on July 2.

The rap mogul was convicted on two lesser counts tied to prostitution but managed to sidestep the most serious RICO allegations in a rare courtroom win against the federal government.

The verdict came after 13 hours of jury deliberation and nearly a year of legal turmoil following raids on Diddy’s properties in March 2024.

He’s been in custody since his September 2024 arrest.

His defense team, led by attorney Marc Agnifilo, took a blunt approach—no witnesses—just sharp cross-examinations and a direct argument that Diddy’s actions didn’t meet the legal threshold for trafficking.

The moment Diddy returned to jail, inmates reportedly stood and clapped.

“They all said: ‘We never get to see anyone who beats the government,’” Agnifilo told The Associated Press. “I said: ‘Maybe it’s your fate in life to be the guy who wins. They need to see that someone can win. I think he took that to heart.’”

The case had drawn national attention, with many legal observers noting that defendants seldom prevail in federal trials involving such charges.

Despite the partial victory, Diddy remains behind bars. Judge Arun Subramanian denied his request for bail, citing concerns over his past behavior and potential risk to the community. Prosecutors highlighted a pattern of violence and criminal conduct in their push to keep him detained.

Diddy was found guilty of two counts of transporting individuals for prostitution, each carrying a maximum sentence of 10 years. Prosecutors are seeking a sentence of up to five years, while his defense team argues for a sentence closer to two years.

His sentencing is set for October 3.

​AllHipHop

Categories
Hip Hop

Cardi B Deletes Stefon Diggs From Instagram Sparking Breakup Rumors Amid Album Push

WTHELLY?

Cardi B and Stefon Diggs were just all the rage. The soft launch, that included butt slaps, has seemingly ended in the deletion of all traces of the NFL wide receiver from Instagram. Their short-lived romance may already be over, just weeks after the pair made their relationship public.

The “Bongos” rapper and New England Patriots star appeared smitten. In early June, she was swept off her feet during a $12,000-a-night getaway to France’s Château de Farcheville. The medieval castle stay was a fairytale flex. We thought they were in this thing for the long haul.

But now, the fantasy might be fading. Every post featuring Diggs has vanished from Cardi’s Instagram feed. GONE! Diggs currently still has Cardi on his own page. That imbalance has people wondering what is truly going on.

The Instagram purge coincides with Cardi’s album rollout. On June 20, she dropped “Outside,” her first solo single in over a year. The pro-woman anthem debuted at No. 10 on the Billboard Hot 100 and serves as the lead single to Am I the Drama?. Can you believe this is only her sophomore album?

Cardi admitted in a live stream that she wrote “Outside” in a fit of rage.

“I’m 100 percent confident with this album,” she said. “I just don’t think what I got is out there.”

She also revealed that previous smashes like “WAP” and “Up” will be included. Some fans wanted those oldies on this new album.

Could this be a promotion strategy?

Erasing Diggs from her social media could shift attention back to the music. It also could be her rebound bouncing in another direction. For now, the missing photos have become a subplot in Cardi’s most recent narrative.

​AllHipHop

Categories
Hip Hop

Kodak Black Reignites NBA YoungBoy Feud: “Album Straight A##!”

Kodak Black reignited his long-running tension with NBA YoungBoy by trashing the Louisiana rapper’s latest album in a fresh round of public jabs that unfolded across social media.

The Florida-bred rapper didn’t hold back when commenting on YoungBoy’s newest project, bluntly stating, “That s### straight ass.” The remark added fuel to a rivalry that has simmered for years, often spilling into diss tracks and online rants.

Their feud has played out in waves, with Kodak Black previously calling out NBA YoungBoy for wearing nail polish and grouping him with Lil Baby in a post that ridiculed their style. The criticism came after Kodak Black had already taken aim at YoungBoy in music and interviews, often referencing his legal troubles and behavior.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Watch Live Bitez (@livebitez)

The tension between the two escalated further as NBA YoungBoy’s supporters pushed the viral “#YBBetter” campaign, a social media trend that Kodak said left him feeling harassed and unfairly compared. He vented about the constant trolling, saying the online movement made it hard to ignore the ongoing drama.

Despite the back-and-forth, there was a brief moment in early 2023 when the beef seemed to cool. The two rappers connected over FaceTime in what appeared to be a friendly exchange, sparking speculation that they might be ready to bury the hatchet. But with Kodak’s latest remarks, any hope of reconciliation seems to have faded.

As for NBA YoungBoy, he released his new album, Make America Slime Again (MASA), on July 4, coinciding with Independence Day. The album marks his eighth studio project and follows his December 2024 release, I Just Got a Lot on My Shoulders. The cover art, which features the rapper wearing a green ski mask in front of an American flag, sparked significant attention on social media.

Leading up to the release, YoungBoy dropped several singles, including “Where I Been,” “Top Tingz,” “Shot Callin” and “Finest.” Alongside the album launch, NBA YoungBoy announced the Make America Slime Again Tour, set to begin September 1 in Dallas and conclude November 12 in Seattle.

The tour will cover over 45 cities, including major markets like New York, Houston and Atlanta, marking his first headlining tour since 2020.

​AllHipHop

Categories
Hip Hop

Beyoncé Shouts Out Her “Other” Husband During “Cowboy Carter” Tour Stop

Beyoncé spotted a familiar face and longtime supporter during her Cowboy Carter tour stop on July 4 at Northwest Stadium in Washington, D.C., pausing mid-performance to shout out Anthony Cosby with a playful nod to their viral history.

“Come on Anthony. I see you, cousin. Husband,” Beyoncé said with a grin as she walked toward the edge of the stage, locking eyes with Cosby, who held up a sign bearing his name. The moment, captured on video and shared by Cosby on Instagram the next day, reignited a fan-favorite memory from over a decade ago.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Beyoncé Access 🇧🇷 (@beyonceaccessbr)

Cosby first made headlines back in 2009 during Beyoncé’s I Am… tour when he declared himself her husband during a live show. As she prepared to perform “Say My Name,” she asked for his name. He responded, “Anthony Cosby Hyphen Knowles.” After she asked if he was her cousin, he replied, “I’m your husband!”

The hilarious exchange was later immortalized in the live version of the “Say My Name” video, which has since garnered over 21 million views on YouTube.

Adding to the moment, Beyoncé’s mother, Tina Knowles, also chimed in on Instagram, posting a photo of Cosby at the show with the caption, “Well!! My imagination son-in-law finally showed up again ( last Night ),” followed by laughing and heart emojis.

The Cowboy Carter tour wraps up July 26 with back-to-back shows at Allegiant Stadium in Paradise, Nevada.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Tina Knowles (@mstinaknowles)

​AllHipHop

Categories
Hip Hop

Fat Joe Celebrates 50 Cent’s Life Despite Assassination Attempt Allegations

Fat Joe honored 50 Cent on his 50th birthday with a heartfelt Instagram tribute, brushing aside years of animosity and even recent claims that he once plotted to kill the G-Unit mogul.

“Curtis Jackson aka I went to war with him. It’s funny how a so-called enemy can become an incredible friend. God bless you my brother 50 more hbd king @50cent,” Fat Joe wrote, marking a public moment of peace between two of Hip-Hop’s most combative figures.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by FAT JOE (@fatjoe)

The post arrived just weeks after Terrance “T.A.” Dixon, Joe’s former hype man, filed a lawsuit alleging the Bronx rapper once orchestrated a plan to assassinate 50 Cent during the peak of their early 2000s feud.

According to Dixon, the alleged hit never happened because 50 Cent’s security detail was too intimidating, describing them as “Navy SEAL-type.”

The two rappers were once locked in a bitter rivalry that defined a chapter of Hip-Hop history, with diss tracks, public insults and even a tense exchange at the 2005 MTV Video Music Awards.

The root of their conflict stemmed from Fat Joe’s collaboration with Ja Rule on the track “New York.” At the time, Ja Rule and 50 Cent were locked in a heated feud, and Joe’s involvement was seen as taking sides.

50 Cent later said the beef was driven more by ego and competition than personal hatred. Fat Joe, for his part, said he felt obligated to support Ja Rule, who had been his friend before the drama with 50 Cent erupted.

Their relationship remained hostile for years until the death of music executive Chris Lighty, a mutual friend and industry figure who had worked closely with both men.

Lighty’s passing prompted them to put their differences aside and move forward. Despite the serious nature of Dixon’s accusation, Fat Joe’s birthday message focused on reconciliation, not retaliation.

​AllHipHop