Scotty McCreery isn’t thinking about retirement, but he is thinking about being home when his son’s Little League season starts. Continue reading…Country Music News – Taste of Country
Scotty McCreery isn’t thinking about retirement, but he is thinking about being home when his son’s Little League season starts. Continue reading…Country Music News – Taste of Country
Director Griff Furst says that her team thought about holding an intervention for Hayden Panettiere sometime after she finished filming the 2025 movie ‘A Breed Apart.’ Continue reading…The Boot – Country Music News, Music Videos and Songs
Director Griff Furst says that her team thought about holding an intervention for Hayden Panettiere sometime after she finished filming the 2025 movie ‘A Breed Apart.’ Continue reading…Country Music News – Taste of Country
Reading Time: 2 minutes
Brian Hickerson is speaking out following the sudden death of his on-and-off girlfriend, Hayden Panettiere.
Hickerson’s attorney, Sloan Ellis, issued a brief statement Thursday as questions continue to surround the actress’ death at age 36.
“Hayden’s death remains under investigation and it is important to allow that investigation to proceed,” Ellis told TMZ.

Ellis went on to stress that there is no indication that foul play factored into Hayden’s death.
“As has been publicly reported, police confirmed there were no signs of foul play,” he continued, adding:
“Out of respect for Hayden’s loved ones and the ongoing investigation, there will be no further comment at this time.”
Panettiere was found unresponsive at a residence in Greenville, South Carolina, on Sunday, August 16.
First responders attempted to revive the actress, but she was pronounced dead at the scene.
A police report subsequently confirmed that Hickerson and his brother, Zach, were at the residence when emergency personnel arrived. According to the report, Hickerson showed police a bag containing medications Panettiere had been taking.
Authorities have stressed that the investigation remains ongoing.
The Greenville County Coroner’s Office previously said an autopsy found no signs of trauma that contributed to Panettiere’s death, while her official cause and manner of death remain pending additional investigation and testing.
Hickerson and Panettiere had a complicated history.
The pair began dating in 2018 and endured multiple breakups and reconciliations. Their relationship also included allegations of domestic violence, with Hickerson pleading no contest to felony charges involving Panettiere in 2021.
Earlier this week, police visited Hickerson’s family home as part of a probe to determine if criminal conduct played a role in Hayden’s death.
Now, as investigators work to determine exactly what happened to the beloved actress, Hickerson is asking the public to let them do their job.
For now, he says there will be no more comments from his side.
We will have further updates on this developing story as new information becomes available.
Brian Hickerson Breaks His Silence After Hayden Panettiere’s Death was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.
The Hollywood Gossip
Garth Brooks was too busy performing to catch the iconic sitcoms everyone else loved in the ’90s. Continue reading…The Boot – Country Music News, Music Videos and Songs
Garth Brooks was too busy performing to catch the iconic sitcoms everyone else loved in the ’90s. Continue reading…Country Music News – Taste of Country
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. — A.J. Brown wears the number one on his jersey. And that made sense in just about every way during the New England Patriots’ joint practices with the Philadelphia Eagles this week. He was the best receiver on either team during the sessions. He was the Patriots’ No. 1 weapon. He was worth a first-round pick — a “1” — in a trade between the two teams this offseason. And he was the No. 1 point of interest as fans and media members watched practices. It’s because of the trade, of course. It’s because of the drama that unfolded between Brown and Eagles quarterback Jalen Hurts. It’s about Brown’s criticisms of the “passing game” when he was in Philly. It’s about Brown openly mocking his own lack of production in 2025. And it’s about the fresh start in New England. “He looks a little better, a little faster,” Eagles cornerback Quinyon Mitchell said after practice Wednesday. “He’s going to keep getting better. … He just gives you so many tough battles and tough assignments. It was really just great to go out there and compete with him again today.” With Brown’s unpredictability, however, there’s always the wonder of: What will he do next — on the field and off it? (And will something go wrong?) That’s why a reporter asked Hurts if he’d give any advice to Patriots quarterback Drake Maye about getting the most out of Brown. “I think Drake has had a lot of success already, so I don’t know what my advice would do,” Hurts said Wednesday. “I just think he needs to continue the progression that he’s on.” Brown didn’t speak to Hurts before or after that first practice. Nor did Brown connect with Eagles WR1 DeVonta Smith on day one. But during the second day, Brown walked over to Smith to chat for a few minutes. Brown then found Hurts after practice on Thursday. “It’s not about no closure or anything,” Brown said after Wednesday’s joint practice. “It’s love. I won a Super Bowl ring with them. It’s always going to be love no matter how anyone feels. I love Philly and I will always love Philly. But I’m here now and this is where my feet are and that’s where I’m focusing.” It felt inauspicious when Brown started competitive drills on Wednesday in a one-on-one against former teammate Quinyon Mitchell. Though Brown created easy separation on a fade route, running directly downfield for the end zone, Maye underthrew the ball and Mitchell logged a relatively easy pass breakup. But Brown argued it wasn’t exactly clean. “Q got away with a little holding,” Brown said with a laugh. “I won, he pulled himself back into the play, and I just have to finish the play. My right hand didn’t get to the ball quick enough. My left hand got on the ball. That’s on me. … That could have been a 40-yard bomb, but now it’s a long foul ball. Those are the things I’m focusing on.” That play did not, however, prove predictive of how Brown would fare over the two days when he had more than 10 catches in team drills and countless touchdowns. He spent most of the two days running against Mitchell — with a few matchups against cornerback Riq Woolen, the No. 2 option in Philly. In one case, Maye’s ball placement to Brown proved simply impossible to defend, with the Patriots QB dropping the pass over Woolen for a big catch-and-run for Brown. Brown’s most dominant play came in an 11-on-11 red zone drill. He couldn’t get open in the end zone, trying to work to the sideline, where Mitchell had outside leverage (blocking Brown’s path). Maye looked at the situation and, while it was a no-throw look, the QB threw it that way anyway. Brown fought back for the ball and a touchdown. It was a sign of how much Maye has come to trust Brown. They had no business attempting — let alone completing — the play. They did it, anyway. The Eagles, meanwhile, were feeling Brown’s absence — and then some. Top receivers Smith and rookie Makai Lemon were both out with hamstring strains, which left Hurts to work with Hollywood Brown, Dontayvion Wicks and Britain Covey, among others. Hurts threw three interceptions in 7-on-7s on Wednesday and then threw two more in 11-on-11s on Thursday. This passing offense might require patience from the fans in Philly. I’m just not sure that we can expect patience from the fans in Philly. Other Observations From Patriots-Eagles Joint Practice: Saquon Barkley looked about as quick and explosive as I’ve seen him. This is the time of year when teams blow smoke about breakout players and resurgent players and best-shape-of-their-life players. But it’s not an exaggeration to say that the 29-year-old running back dominated the Patriots’ defense on the first day of practice. He was solid on day two. It was all the more impressive considering the Eagles’ struggles in the passing game. It’s easy to imagine that, without Brown, Barkley could become the lifeblood of the unit, both as a runner and pass-catcher. “We’ll see the Saquon of two years ago,” Eagles tackle Lane Johnson said after day one. “We’ll see the big plays. We’ll see him flexed out at receiver. We’ll see him in the screen game. You saw a bit of it [Wednesday].” If that’s true (and it looked like it might be), the Eagles will once again be dangerous, even without Brown. Be careful of what you see in one-on-one drills (like in the video below) — as opposed to what’s reported about team drills. They can tell two different stories. Don’t get me wrong, it’s incredible to watch the drama unfold in a one-on-one. But it’s also not exactly real football like an 11-on-11 or even a 7-on-7. (There’s also a reason you’ll mostly see one-on-one clips on social media. Because of team rules, it’s generally OK to record one-on-ones but it’s not allowed, league-wide, for reporters to record 7-on-7s and 11-on-11s.) So that’s all to say: Some guys shine in one-on-ones and then disappear in 11-on-11s … when it counts. And in these practices, Eagles receiver Dontayvion Wicks was one of those guys. Many members of the fantasy community have already turned him into their darling — or sleeper. I’d like to offer a word of caution: Wicks had every reason to shine in team drills, with Smith and Lemon injured — and Patriots cornerbacks Christian Gonzalez and Carlton Davis also injured. Yet in all his work with Hurts on day one, Wicks had two catches on three targets — and the missed pass wasn’t just an incompletion (in 7-on-7), it tipped off Wicks’ hands and deflected into the hands of Patriots safety Charles Woods. On day two, Wicks had another drop and, later, he saw Marcus Jones undercut his route for an interception on Hurts. After the Super Bowl, there was as much interest in Patriots left tackle Will Campbell as any offensive lineman in recent memory — at least in New England. Campbell struggled mightily during the playoffs, and those issues culminated in the Super Bowl when he allowed 14 pressures and a sack against the Seattle Seahawks. It was a terrible performance by the rookie, who was the fourth overall pick in the 2025 NFL Draft. But listen to what five-time All-Pro tackle Johnson had to say about spending the offseason working with Campbell. “Will just kind of reminds me of myself in a way. Just a country kid, drafted first round, so I know the kind of pressures that are on guys like that. And so, for me, I thought he had a really good rookie season,” Johnson said Wednesday. “You can see him getting better. He looks thicker, bigger. He’s healed up from his knee injury.” I’ve referred to Gonzalez’s absence already in this postcard. The Pro Bowl corner was not on the field for any of the Patriots’ three joint practices with the Eagles and the Colts. It feels like it wasn’t that big of a storyline, because the opponents’ top receivers (Smith and Alec Pierce) weren’t on the field either. But Gonzalez is the Patriots’ most important defender. It’s a big deal he’s not there. It’s a bigger deal that New England still hasn’t exactly clarified why he’s not there. Head coach Mike Vrabel hasn’t outright said that Gonzalez is injured. The coach also hasn’t outright confirmed that Gonzalez is holding in. But that’s what’s clearly happening, even if no one will admit it. The cornerback wants a big contract, and while the Patriots and Gonzalez’s camps did discuss an extension back at the combine in February, per a source, there doesn’t seem to have been much progress. “Josh [McDaniels] is incredible, man. He’s making my job a lot easier, and he’s creating matchups for me, moving me around.” — A.J. Brown, who worked with four different offensive coordinators in four years in Philly For the Eagles, it’s really about getting their top two receivers, Smith and Lemon, healthy. Barkley, Hurts and tight end Dallas Goedert are good players. But this offense will need help at receiver to truly reach its full potential. That isn’t to say Philly should rush Smith and Lemon back. The Eagles have the Commanders in Week 1 and the Titans in Week 2. Both are beatable — perhaps even without those two guys. But by Weeks 3 and 4, when they’ll have to face the Bears and the Rams, the Eagles will want their receivers healthy and in-sync with Hurts. Philly’s defense is definitely going to be good — but maybe not transcendent. Given what we saw from the Patriots’ offense (which posted really strong performances), it seems good teams will be able to move the ball on the Eagles. And so the offense won’t be able to rely quite as much on the defense. For New England, it’s really starting to look like Super Bowl or bust. The Patriots have now drubbed the Colts and the Eagles over three total days of joint practices. Drake Maye appears to have continued to progress in the ways the Patriots wanted. He had a boneheaded interception each day, so it’s not perfect. But Brown makes life a whole lot easier. And defensive tackle Dre’Mont Jones and receiver Romeo Doubs, both offseason additions, are quietly proving their worth, too. The Patriots still need some help off the edge. There are also some lingering questions about the quality they’ll get from their interior offensive line. But on the whole, this team will be in terrific shape when it gets Gonzalez and Davis back in the starting lineup. There’s continuity. There’s more talent. There might be a tougher schedule, but the Patriots took the time and spent the money to fortify themselves against the increased degree of difficulty.Latest Sports News from FOX Sports
Prime rib is known for being pricey, but you definitely don’t want to skimp on quality. How much will a good roast set you back at the supermarket in 2026?

Food Republic – Restaurants, Reviews, Recipes, Cooking Tips
Reading Time: 3 minutes
With the shocking news of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s UK move, next comes the big question:
Why?
Many people initially assumed that this means dire news for King Charles’ health, especially after Camilla’s recent remarks.
But there could be another reason. Are the duke and duchess fleeing from Donald Trump?

Just last month, Prince Harry returned to the United Kingdom with his family in tow.
He and his family spent quality time with Charles. They visited the ancestral home of his late mother, Princess Diana.
Harry was already expected to return to Britain in September for a children’s charity — one that he has supported for over 20 years. And, of course, for events tied to the Invictus Games.
Now, news has broken that Harry and Meghan are preparing to leave their idyllic lives in Montecito, California and return to their homeland.
Perhaps this really is about family — giving their children time and memories with their grandfather before he is gone. But maybe this is about getting away from the rot that threatens to destroy the United States from within.
In January 2026, Donald Trump baselessly claimed that NATO allies had “stayed a little back” from the front lines in Afghanistan.
Prince Harry actually served in Afghanistan (and famously so). He pushed back at the time, noting that he “made lifelong friends” and also “lost friends” during the war.
(At that time, Trump felt frustrated that NATO allies would not simply give him Greenland. His mad king behavior has been getting worse and worse.)
“Boy, what she’s done to that guy,” Trump would later vaguely gripe, referring to Meghan Markle in May.
Trump reacts with fury to any criticism, but covets fawning attention from famous people. This has left him incredibly frustrated since his rise to power a decade ago — and prompted him to react with whining and complaining when people accurately describe his tyrannical behavior.
When People reported on Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s plans to cross the Atlantic, the potential political angle initially avoided notice.
However, it was not long before folks on social media began to take notice.
America’s very own Magda Goebbels, Katie Miller tweeted a screenshot of a portion of the article.
“…They have made no secret of their disillusionment with the current White House,” the segment reads. “With the midterm elections fast approaching, concerns about the direction of the U.S. loom large for many….”
Miller then accused: “They are moving back to Britain because they don’t like President Trump.” She also baselessly claimed that the millionaire couple are “broke.”

Many election cycles see people pledging to move to another country if a specific politician becomes president. Only in rare cases do they follow through.
Moving to a new country is expensive, time-consuming, emotionally loaded, and hardly automatic. Obtaining a visa, let alone the equivalent of a green card, is often daunting or even impossible. Besides, most people decide to wait out what’s likely to be four years.
This time, it’s different. Some folks, particularly communities of color and LGBTQ+ Americans, are having to move between states and, in some countries, leave as refugees fleeing persecution. Not everyone. But as the Trump regime continues, it’s likely to only get worse.
But Harry and Meghan are rich, famous, and live in California. If this insulation weren’t enough, they could probably just move to Canada without much of an issue.
Canada, however, is not any closer to ailing King Charles. Thus the widespread belief that they are moving to spend more time with him before he takes the crown.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle: Moving to the UK to Escape Trump? was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.
The Hollywood Gossip
10 Years Ago
Are the bears green with envy? Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day? Trying for a punk rock look?
Two green-splashed bears puzzled Haines locals and tourists along the Chilkoot River last week.

“It’s really a complete mystery,” said Carl Kock, a wildlife biologist for the Alaska Department of Fish and Game.
So far, no one has figured out what happened. Or admitted to doing the deed.
Although Haines locals are used to seeing brown…