Categories
Entertainment

Alannah Keyser Booted from ‘Love Island USA’ Over Racist Video, Comments

Reading Time: 2 minutes

This has been a deeply cursed few weeks for Love Island USA.

A producer died. A woman was removed from the villa for racism.

Now, after new evidence surfaced, another slur-spewing contestant is gone.

Alannah Keyser was booted from Love Island USA. How did all of this slip past production?

Alannah Keyser in 2026.
Alannah Keyser attends the Warner Music Group Pre-Grammy awards party on January 29, 2026. (Photo Credit: Jon Kopaloff/Getty Images for Warner Music Group)

She’s officially done

Peacock confirmed to TMZ that Keyser is gone from Love Island USA.

Thursday night’s episode was her final appearance.

This news comes in the wake of a resurfaced video of her saying the literal worst slur, the N-word.

The video was not the first sign of it.

An Instagram comment, seemingly by Keyser, appeared to use the slur.

@stephwithdadeets “ALANNAH HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM CASA” Coming Soon… #loveislandusa #casaamor #alannah #video #greenscreen ♬ Censor Beep Sound 5 – 佚名

Some often wonder how things like this seem to avoid detection during the casting process.

How many good, decent people were passed over to allow someone with a public history of racism to continue?

Well, production says that the video and social media posts were not publicly available.

According to them, they only resurfaced after Keyser was cast on the show.

That does make sense. Someone who isn’t a public figure suddenly being seen by millions is going to have people going “wait, didn’t she do that awful thing back then?” This can be either with good intentions or for clout.

Why does this keep happening?

This exact same thing happened just weeks ago.

Earlier in Season 8, production removed Vasana Montgomery from the Love Island USA villa.

This, too, was because of resurfaced videos that appeared to show he singing the N-word in one, yelling the N-word in another.

In both cases, production protested that the footage was not publicly accessible to them during the vetting process.

Again, widespread public scrutiny tends to be what allows shameful past actions to resurface.

Sometimes, social media posts simply did not age well. Certainly, the prevalent humor of 2006 on forums and on nascent Facebook would not translate well in 2026.

But no one accused Keyser of Montgomery of posting, like, “ironic” racism or “joke” body-shaming, which would merit an apology but likely not result in firing.

People have used both forms of humor, using the term loosely, to highlight the grim realities of racism, sexism, and more in our society. It’s just that, with social media, people now usually do so more tastefully.

Both of these fallen reality TV personalities used the worst slur to exist in language. It’s unclear why someone would wish to do so.

This isn’t a Love Island USA problem. This is a societal problem. We live in a society where people might spew slurs and continue to have friends and then expect to go on reality television without consequence.

That should not be the case. Social sanction has a purpose.

Alannah Keyser Booted from ‘Love Island USA’ Over Racist Video, Comments was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.

​The Hollywood Gossip

Categories
Entertainment

Kylie Jenner Sued by Personal Chef Who Says She Miscarried Due to Lack of Accommodations, …

Reading Time: 3 minutes

We previously reported that Kylie Jenner is facing two lawsuits from former housekeepers.

There is a new lawsuit. This one is worse.

A former personal chef alleges that her demanding and dangerous workload caused a miscarriage.

She says that she was underpaid, wrongfully terminated, and falsely accused of wrongdoing for her troubles.

Kylie Jenner at the 2026 Met Gala with invisible eyebrows.
Kylie Jenner attends the 2026 Met Gala celebrating “Costume Art” at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 04, 2026. (Photo Credit: Theo Wargo/FilmMagic)

A third lawsuit has hit the makeup mogul

On Monday, June 22, a former personal chef — whose name remains undisclosed — filed a lawsuit in Los Angeles Superior County.

In the documents, she alleges that she worked 11-to-12-hour shifts five days a week, including physically demanding tasks that may sound to many to be well outside the expectations of a personal chef.

According the Los Angeles Times, the woman says that she began working for Kylie in November of 2024.

One month later, she informed her supervisors — who are named as co-defendants in the lawsuit — that she was pregnant.

She told them that she “required reasonable accommodations to protect her health and pregnancy.”

On New Year’s Eve 2024, when she was about 4 months pregnant, supervisors allegedly demanded that she “lift and transport heavy food items across the street and uphill without assistance.”

The lawsuit says that she “became dizzy, began choking and gasping for air, and required assistance from security personnel, who intervened by providing water and aid.”

The following February, for Stormi’s birthday, she says that she was forced to work the Palm Springs event, but did not receive “adequate support.” She describes being ignored by managers.

“Due to exhaustion and overwhelming physical strain, [she] broke down emotionally in the bathroom during the event,” the lawsuit reads.

“That evening, [she] experienced extreme physical exhaustion and heaviness throughout her body as a result of the prolonged and intense workload,” the documents continue. This would have dire consequences.

She suffered a tragic miscarriage

The next morning, she had experienced such severe blood loss that she sought emergency medical care.

At a nearby hospital, the lawsuit reads, she was “informed that there was no detectable heartbeat and that she had lost her unborn child.”

According to the filing, the woman informed her bosses of the miscarriage.

Days later, she was allegedly “falsely accused of leaving the kitchen and refrigerator in disarray following the Palm Springs event.”

In addition to further hemorrhaging, she developed severe depression and emotional distress. But the documents say that her supervisors were less than sympathetic.

“Stop it, just stop it,” managers allegedly told the woman. “You are upsetting Kylie. You are making her depressed.”

(It is unclear if the manager was conveying Kylie’s wishes. As with other lawsuits, it seems conceivable that Kylie’s attorneys may argue that managers acted without her knowledge.)

The former personal chef is seeking damages in an unspecified quantity.

In addition to the pregnancy discrimination, accommodation failures, and harassment, she argues that she was misclassified as an independent contractor, not paid on time or in proportion to hours worked. And she says that she was wrongfully terminated.

That all sounds awful. It will be enlightening to see how — and if — Kylie responds. It’s also possible that she’ll settle quietly, paying the money with whatever she’s gotten for endorsing Meta’s dork-ass AI slop pervert glasses for losers.

Kylie Jenner Sued by Personal Chef Who Says She Miscarried Due to Lack of Accommodations, … was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.

​The Hollywood Gossip

Categories
Entertainment

Tom Sandoval Allegedly Shoves Ex-Girlfriend’s Dad Into Fire In Shocking Video

Reading Time: 2 minutes

Former Vanderpump Rules star Tom Sandoval is no stranger to controversy.

In fact, his name has become almost synonymous with scandal in the years since the “Scandoval” rocked the Bravo community.

But while fans and critics have come to expect unstable behavior from Sandoval, footage of the restaurateur allegedly shoving his ex-girlfriend’s father into a lit firepit is no less shocking.

Tom Sandoval arrives at the Los Angeles premiere of Universal Pictures' 'Jurassic World Dominion' on June 06, 2022 in Los Angeles, California.
Tom Sandoval arrives at the Los Angeles premiere of Universal Pictures’ ‘Jurassic World Dominion’ on June 06, 2022 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Emma McIntyre/WireImage)

The alleged shove, which reportedly happened on June 3, occurred during an argument involving Sandoval, his ex, Victoria Lee Robinson’s dad, Will Robinson.

Security cam footage shows Sandoval arguing with Will and Victoria, who were living with him at the time.

He seems to become even more upset upon realizing that Victoria is recording the argument on her phone.

When Sandoval seemingly tries to grab the phone from Victoria’s hand, Will intervenes by grabbing Sandoval around the waist, leading Sandoval to the shove that causes Will to stumble into the fire.

Thankfully, it appears that no one was seriously injured.

The trio then rushes inside, where the verbal altercation continues.

Tom called the cops on June 3, alleging that Victoria struck him and Will threatened him and punched a hole in a door.

Sandoval was granted a temporary restraining order, and a judge has ordered both Robinsons to move out of the house.

The temporary orders reportedly require Victoria and her father to remove only their essential personal belongings before vacating the residence.

They have also been ordered to remain at least 100 yards away from Sandoval, his home, his workplace and his vehicle.

The orders further prohibit either of them from possessing firearms while the restraining orders remain in effect.

A hearing is scheduled for July 16, when a judge will determine whether longer-term protection is warranted.

The former Vanderpump star — who has since gone on to appear in shows like the aptly named House of Villains — has not yet publicly commented on the situation.

Sandoval reached new levels of infamy in 2023, when the world learned that he had cheated on Ariana Madix with her longtime friend Raquel Leviss.

These days, Ariana is hosting Love Island USA while Sandoval is continuing to make headlines for all the wrong reasons.

We will have further updates on this developing story as new information becomes available.

Tom Sandoval Allegedly Shoves Ex-Girlfriend’s Dad Into Fire In Shocking Video was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.

​The Hollywood Gossip

Categories
Entertainment

4 Tips For Buying The Best Ribeye Steak At Grocery Stores

Ribeye is a delicious cut of steak, but how can you secure the best possible option on your next grocery run? These tips can tell you what to look for.

​Mashed – Fast Food, Celebrity Chefs, Grocery, Reviews

Categories
Entertainment

Who Owns Culver’s?

Culver’s ownership hasn’t changed much since its inception in 1984. It’s still a privately-held company and not available for purchasing public shares.

​Mashed – Fast Food, Celebrity Chefs, Grocery, Reviews

Categories
Entertainment

See Kylie Jenner, Travis Scott’s Kids Stormi & Aire at World Cup Game

Kylie Jenner, Travis ScottKylie Jenner and Travis Scott’s kids are kickin’ it at the 2026 World Cup.
Stormi Webster and Aire Webster joined Scott (born Jacques Webster II) at the Portugal vs. Uzbekistan game in the “Sicko…
​E! Online (US) – Top Stories

Categories
Entertainment

Love Island USA Removes Alannah Keyser Amid Alleged Racist Comments

Alannah Keyser, Love Island USAAlannah Keyser’s time in the Villa has come to an end.
The 21-year-old—who joined Love Island USA June 21 as one of six female Islanders introduced during the annual Casa Amor twist—will no longer…
​E! Online (US) – Top Stories

Categories
Entertainment

Lala Kent’s Secret to “Comfortable” Hotel-Level Bedding Is on Sale

mattress thumbnail.jpgLala Kent knows a thing or two about balling on a budget. And she has a Prime Day deal that’ll transform your bed into an oasis worthy of a 5-star resort.
The Valley star raves that the Easthome…
​E! Online (US) – Top Stories

Categories
Entertainment

See Jenni “JWoww” Farley & Zack Carpinello’s Wedding Photos

Jenni "JWoww" Farley, JWoww, Zack CarpinelloJenni “JWoww” Farley is leaning into life’s most important pillars: Gym, tan and love.
After all, the Jersey Shore star gathered her closest friends and family for her surprise wedding to Zack…
​E! Online (US) – Top Stories

Categories
Entertainment

Meteorologist Janice Dean Leaves Fox After 22 Years Amid MS Battle

Janice DeanJanice Dean is signing off from Fox & Friends.
The meteorologist announced on June 25 that she is leaving the morning show after 22 years due to complications stemming from multiple sclerosis…
​E! Online (US) – Top Stories