Categories
Hip Hop

Stefon Diggs Confirmed As Baby’s Father While Expecting Child With Cardi B

Stefon Diggs might be expecting a boy with Cardi B, but he has confirmed his paternity of Instagram model Aileen Lopera’s newborn daughter as a legal battle over custody and expenses continues to unfold in court.

The Buffalo Bills wide receiver was officially named the father after a DNA test, according to Lopera’s attorney, who told Page Six, “The paternity has been confirmed. Mr Diggs is the father of the child.”

The lawyer added, “Now that the child’s paternity has been established and Mr Diggs has acknowledged his daughter, my client hopes they can work toward being great parents to their child.”

Lopera, a Fashion Nova ambassador, filed the paternity suit in December 2024, months before giving birth to her daughter in April. The case remains active, with her legal team confirming the court proceedings will “move forward if the parties are not able to resolve it themselves.”

View this post on Instagram

At the time of filing, Lopera requested full legal and physical custody, asking that Diggs be granted visitation only. She also sought financial coverage for medical costs tied to the pregnancy and delivery, along with reimbursement for her legal fees.

Diggs responded in July by requesting a paternity test, stating he was “not certain” of the child’s parentage. Once the results confirmed he was the father, he filed for joint legal and physical custody and proposed splitting medical and legal expenses.

As the legal process plays out, Diggs has reportedly entered a new chapter with Cardi B, who is currently pregnant with their first child together, a boy.

​AllHipHop

Categories
Hip Hop

JAY-Z’s Paternity Case Tossed For Good

Jay-Z saw a years-long legal battle over paternity allegations come to a definitive end this week when a federal judge in California dismissed the lawsuit “with prejudice,” permanently closing the door on any future claims tied to the case.

The decision, issued Wednesday by the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, means the case cannot be refiled.

“The Court has read and considered the motion and concluded that it is suitable for decision without oral argument,” the judge wrote in the ruling.

The suit was filed by Lillie Coley, who identified herself as the godmother and legal guardian of Rymir Satterthwaite, a man in his early 30s who has long alleged that the Hip-Hop mogul is his biological father. Coley claimed that Jay-Z fathered Satterthwaite in the mid-1990s during a relationship with Wanda Satterthwaite, who passed away in 2019.

View this post on Instagram

According to court records, Satterthwaite was born in July 1993. A 2010 paternity test ruled out Robert Graves, Wanda’s boyfriend at the time, as the biological father. Since then, Coley and Satterthwaite have spent years attempting to bring the case before courts in New Jersey and Pennsylvania, seeking to compel Jay-Z to take a DNA test.

In December, Satterthwaite told the Daily Mail he was not interested in financial compensation but wanted clarity.

“I really want to resolve this,” he said. “I want to resolve this and get this matter done. I really do. I don’t want any money. I just want the truth.”

Jay-Z has repeatedly denied the allegations. His legal team described the litigation as a “decades-long campaign of harassment.” The judge also ruled Jay-Z can go after Coley for the cost of litigating the issue.

​AllHipHop

Categories
Hip Hop

Flavor Flav Enrages “Dancing With The Stars” Fans With Questionable Judging Skills

Flavor Flav found himself at the center of intense criticism after his tumultuous stint as a guest panelist on Dancing with the Stars during Tuesday night’s Rock & Roll Hall of Fame-themed episode.

The Public Enemy icon’s judging performance left viewers and contestants bewildered as he distributed scores that many deemed erratic and inexplicable.

The Hip-Hop legend’s troubles began immediately when he appeared confused about the fundamental scoring system, requiring assistance from veteran judge Carrie Ann Inaba to understand his responsibilities.

His first major misstep occurred when he awarded Dylan Efron and partner Daniella Karagach a perfect 10—their highest score of the season—while his fellow judges gave them 9s.

Flav continued his unpredictable scoring pattern throughout the evening, handing out 9s and 10s without providing clear justification for his decisions.

His most controversial moment came when he gave consistently struggling contestant Andy Richter and partner Emma Slater a perfect 10, despite the pair repeatedly finishing at the bottom of the leaderboard in previous weeks.

The situation became more complicated when Flavor Flav later revealed to People magazine that his 9 score for Alix Earle and Val Chmerkovskiy was unintentional.

“I gave them a nine which was an accident. I really wanted to give them a 10, but they wouldn’t let me change it,” he explained, claiming the lower score was due to equipment confusion rather than his assessment of their performance.

Viewers expressed additional frustration when fan-favorite Danielle Fishel and partner Pasha Pashkov were eliminated despite receiving praise for their performances throughout the competition. The actress had just earned a perfect score in the group number minutes before her elimination was announced.

Seven celebrity contestants remain in the competition: Andy Richter, Dylan Efron, Robert Irwin, Alix Earle, Elaine Hendrix, Whitney Leavitt and Jordan Chiles.

The controversy surrounding Flavor Flav‘s guest appearance has raised questions about the show’s guest judge selection process and scoring consistency.

​AllHipHop

Categories
Hip Hop

Kanye’s Wife Bianca Censori Rocks Thong Through Australian Airport

Bianca Censori made another bold fashion statement as she departed Australia, strutting through the airport terminal in see-through pants that left little to the imagination.

The 30-year-old architect and wife of rapper Kanye West was photographed at Melbourne Airport wearing the revealing ensemble that clearly displayed her cheeks beneath the transparent fabric.

The Yeezy designer appeared unfazed by onlookers as she navigated through the busy terminal, her provocative outfit choice continuing a pattern of attention-grabbing looks during her brief Australian homecoming.

Censori’s latest airport appearance marks the end of what sources describe as a whirlwind 48-hour visit to her native country. During her short stay in Melbourne, Censori reunited with family members she hadn’t seen in months.

She was spotted around the city in various revealing outfits, including a golden bodysuit with matching tights and a purple bullet bra paired with sheer pink hosiery.

This departure comes amid ongoing speculation about her relationship with West, who was notably absent from her trip to Australia. Recent reports have suggested tension between the couple, particularly regarding West’s controversial public statements and behavior.

Censori’s solo travel has fueled speculation about the state of her marriage to the controversial rapper. West, who has faced numerous legal and business challenges in recent months, did not accompany his wife on the visit to Australia.

The Australian native’s fashion choices have become increasingly daring since her marriage to West in December 2022, including her controversial appearance at the 2025 Grammys with Kanye in a see-through dress.

Censori departed Australia on November 6, 2025, with her destination remaining undisclosed.

​AllHipHop

Categories
Hip Hop

Nicki Minaj Launches Relief Effort In Jamaica Following Deadly Hurricane Melissa

Nicki Minaj organized emergency aid efforts in Jamaica after Hurricane Melissa tore through the island with 185 mph winds, leaving destruction and dozens dead in its wake.

The NYC rapper dispatched her team to distribute food, water and other essentials to communities hit hardest by the Category 5 storm. Videos shared online show her crew handing out supplies directly to residents in need.

Minaj reposted one of the clips with the caption: “@NICKIMINAJ’s team is on the ground in Jamaica, directly distributing essential supplies and providing support to families impacted by the recent disaster. She’s acted promptly to ensure meaningful assistance is reaching those who need it most.”

She added her own message: “Plus tmrw & possibly longer. One Love, Jamaica. Love you.”

The hurricane made landfall on October 28 and was described by witnesses as having the force of an explosion. Entire neighborhoods were flattened, and widespread power outages left families disconnected and struggling to access basic resources.

Reggae Stars Join Relief Efforts

Fellow Jamaican artists have also stepped up. Sean Paul pledged $50,000 to match public donations for Food For The Poor Jamaica. The dancehall icon admitted the emotional toll of the disaster has been difficult to process.

“After days and days of communication and trying to help out in different ways, on Saturday I broke down,” he said. “It’s just the amount of energy it takes, and the depression that starts to set in, and then you have to shake yourself out of it because there’s just so much to be done that we haven’t even tipped the iceberg yet.”

Paul described visiting the rural St Mary area, where even untouched regions were left without electricity. He shared a disturbing account: “I just heard a story of 15 babies that were under three months old, but they’re sleeping in cardboard boxes right now. So it’s a terrible situation, and we’re trying to get help out there as much as possible.”

Reggae veterans M### Priest and Luciana are also involved in relief efforts.

Priest told the BBC, “It doesn’t matter how small it is, we just have to do something.” He added, “I feel kind of hopeless. My friends and family are telling me that roads falling apart, people are standing on table tops, there are mud slides.”

Shaggy has been coordinating smaller convoys to deliver aid across the island. After visiting the devastated Black River region, he called the damage “heartbreaking.”

According to Reuters, the official death toll across the Caribbean has reached 75.

Jamaica activated its catastrophe bond for the first time, unlocking $150 million in emergency funds to support recovery.

The storm’s aftermath continues to impact the island, with relief efforts ongoing.

​AllHipHop

Categories
Hip Hop

Kim Kardashian Fires Back After Niecy Nash Doubts Her Soul Food Cooking Credentials

Kim Kardashian didn’t flinch when Niecy Nash threw shade at her cooking chops during a playful exchange on Complex’s “GOAT Talk” — and the moment quickly turned into a hilarious back-and-forth about fried chicken, skepticism and soul food supremacy.

When asked to name the “GOAT dish you can cook,” Nash didn’t even try to hide her doubt.

“I feel like if I was gonna choose what you would say, it would be absolutely nothing,” Nash said to Kardashian. “I don’t feel like you cook, Kimberly.”

Kardashian, unfazed, fired back with confidence.

“I’m a one-trick pony,” she replied. “I know one meal, and it’s a good one. And I’m gonna make it for you, and you’re going to be really proud of me.”

Nash guessed greens or mac and cheese, but Kardashian insisted it’s not just one side dish — it’s the full lineup.

“It’s the whole shebang,” she said. “My soul food meal, fried chicken, my cornbread, oh my god, it’s so good. My mac and cheese, greens, a sweet potato soufflé.”

Nash gave her a look that said, “I’m not buying it,” but Kardashian doubled down.

“Give that look, all you want. I’m gonna make it.”

When Kardashian mentioned that Kevin Hart had even done a YouTube video on her cooking, Nash was unmoved.

“Nobody trusts Kevin. Why we bringing him up?”

Kardashian, who’s been vocal about being underestimated, leaned into the moment.

“I’ve been the underdog my whole life,” she said. “Underestimate me.”

Nash, laughing, said she’d be open to being proven wrong and suggested a potluck showdown.

“Imma be sitting right there with a glass of wine watching you in the kitchen with those hands by yourself.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by COMPLEX (@complex)

Kim Kardashian Practiced Her Soul Food Cooking Skills On Reggie Bush

Kardashian’s home-cooked soul food isn’t new information — she told People back in 2009 that she used to whip up the same menu for then-boyfriend Reggie Bush.

“I’m a great cook. His favorite meal is soul food: chicken and macaroni and cheese. That’s my specialty. I’ll cook it once a month with corn bread and greens. That I’ve mastered.”

The two actresses are currently co-starring in All’s Fair, a Ryan Murphy legal drama on Hulu.

Kardashian plays a high-powered divorce lawyer at an all-female law firm, while Nash-Betts appears alongside her in the ensemble cast, which also includes Glenn Close, Naomi Watts, Sarah Paulson and Teyana Taylor.

Despite the star-studded lineup, the show has been panned by critics. According to Rotten Tomatoes, All’s Fair earned a dismal 0-6% critic score, with reviewers calling it “existentially terrible” and describing Kardashian’s performance as “monotonal” and “emotionally negligent.”

Still, Kardashian seems more confident in the kitchen than she is in front of the camera — and Nash might just have to eat her words, along with some sweet potato soufflé.

​AllHipHop

Categories
Hip Hop

Kanye West Allegedly Limits Bianca Censori’s Food & Forbids Tattoos Or Sunbathing

Kanye West reportedly keeps a tight grip on Bianca Censori‘s diet and appearance while enjoying fried chicken and comfort food himself, according to new claims about the couple’s private life.

The 48-year-old Hip-Hop icon is said to enforce strict eating habits on his 30-year-old wife, often limiting her restaurant orders to appetizers and insisting she use small salad plates at home to manage her portions. Sources told the Daily Mail that West’s goal is to maintain Censori’s slim figure for the revealing outfits he designs and selects for her.

“Most women would hate this move, they would think their husband was controlling them, but Bianca likes it because she feels her husband is supporting her and helping her look as good as she can,” one insider told the Daily Mail.

Censori, an architectural designer who joined West’s Yeezy brand before marrying him in December 2022, reportedly embraces these restrictions. The source added, “Bianca likes putting her body on display, she loves flaunting her curves, she is kind of an exhibitionist. No one knows if this is the real her or if Kanye has brainwashed her.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Bianca Censori (@biancacensori)

While Censori sticks to a controlled diet, West is said to eat what he wants, including fried chicken and macaroni and cheese, all while covering up in oversized hoodies and sweatpants.

Beyond food, West allegedly enforces other personal rules. Sources claim he has banned Censori from sunbathing, tattoos and piercings, believing they would make her look “average.”

“He doesn’t want her to sunbathe, he likes her the way she is naturally and he hates tan lines,” the source said. “And he won’t let her get tattoos or piercings, those things are out. Big time. He wants her to look like a mannequin – no flaws, no marks.”

Another insider clarified that West’s approach isn’t aggressive, saying he measures Censori’s waistline for design purposes, not to monitor her weight.

Kanye West Claims He Has “Dominion” Over Bianca Censori

The couple’s dynamic drew attention earlier this year after Censori’s nude outfit at the Grammy Awards prompted public backlash.

West responded with a series of blunt tweets defending his role in her fashion choices.

“I HAVE DOMINION OVER MY WIFE THIS AINT NO WOKE AS FEMINIST S### SHES WITH A BILLIONAIRE WHY WOULD SHE LISTEN TO ANY OF YOU DUMB A** BROKE B****ES,” he wrote.

“PEOPLE SAY THE RED CARPET LOOK WAS HER DECISION,” he added. “YES I DONT MAKE HER DO NOTHING SHE DOESNT WANT TO BUT SHE DEFINITELY WOULDNT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DO IT WITHOUT MY APPROVAL YOU STUPID A** WOKE PAWNS.”

Censori, who holds degrees in architecture from the University of Melbourne, previously worked at DP Toscano Architects in Victoria, Australia.

She met West while working at Yeezy and quickly became a fixture in his public life, often appearing in revealing outfits that draw media attention.

West has referred to Censori as his “muse,” a role similar to the one he assigned to Kim Kardashian during their marriage.

In 2012, he famously revamped Kardashian’s wardrobe, discarding clothes he didn’t approve of.

The couple married in December 2022, less than a month after West finalized his divorce from Kardashian.

Censori was recently spotted in Melbourne visiting family, wearing the kind of bold attire that has become her signature since marrying West.

​AllHipHop

Categories
Hip Hop

T-Pain Surrounds Himself With Adult Videos While Recording, Says Travie McCoy

Travie McCoy didn’t hold back when describing the unconventional recording setup he encountered while working with T-Pain on tour, revealing that the chart-topping producer surrounded himself with four screens streaming adult content while making music.

“Pain’s different,” McCoy told PEOPLE. “So when Pain’s in the studio, even on his studio bus, or the studio on his bus, there’s four screens and each one is playing a different p### video.”

The Gym Class Heroes frontman opened up about their creative process, which took shape during Lil Wayne’s I Am Music Tour between 2008 and 2009. The pair collaborated on several tracks, including “The Manual,” “Tattoo Girl” featuring Lil Wayne, and “I’ll Never Be.”

McCoy admitted the visual overload was jarring at first. “I was not used to that,” he said. “I knew he was the strip club king, and I knew he made all the anthems for single mothers and s—, but I wasn’t prepared.”

Despite the distraction-heavy environment, McCoy said he eventually adjusted. “It was weird at first,” he explained, “but I just kind of blocked it out.”

He suggested the setup may have played a role in T-Pain’s creative formula. “I guess that’s what gets him in his zone to make strip club anthems, you know?”

Their collaboration kicked off with a track titled “That’s Not Cool,” which didn’t make the final cut for McCoy’s 2010 solo album Lazarus, but it laid the groundwork for their musical chemistry. McCoy would often pen verses after shows, then meet up with T-Pain to record on his mobile studio.

Reflecting on the experience, McCoy called the I Am Music Tour “one of the dopest tours I’ve ever done” and credited it with deepening their friendship. He later signed with T-Pain’s Nappy Boy Entertainment label.

​AllHipHop

Categories
Headline News

Kylie hails Prince William’s ‘incredible’ green initiative

Prince William has praised environmental innovators as the “world’s true action heroes”, describing them as the role models we need “in these uncertain times” at his Earthshot awards in Rio.The Latest News from the UK and Around the World | Sky News

Categories
Headline News

Tesla shareholders might be about to do something corporate America has never seen before

Elon Musk is already the world’s richest man, but today he could take a giant step towards becoming the world’s first trillionaire.The Latest News from the UK and Around the World | Sky News