Categories
Hip Hop

Offset Admits He Should Have Respected Cardi B More

Offset laid bare the truth behind his split from Cardi B during a revealing conversation on Baby, This is Keke Palmer, admitting that his own actions—including cheating—led to the unraveling of their high-profile marriage.

“I should’ve respected her way more, you know what I mean? I made bad decisions as a man, like stepping out,” the Migos rapper said during Tuesday’s episode. The 33-year-old, born Kiari Cephus, didn’t dodge accountability, acknowledging his role in the breakdown of the relationship.

“I was definitely not perfect in the situation,” he said. “I made a lot of mistakes. (There’s) a lot of things that I did wrong. She did things that was wrong.”

The couple, who share three children—Kulture, 7, Wave, 4, and Blossom, 13 months—had been married for seven years before Cardi filed for divorce in July 2024. Offset admitted his infidelity was the final straw.

“That’s why when she left, I had to take that on the chin,” he said. “I was being selfish, you know what I mean? And I can say that as a man. I’m a grown man.”

Despite the split, Offset emphasized the importance of keeping things civil for the sake of their children, saying they have “kids to live for.”

Cardi, who is now expecting her first child with NFL star Stefon Diggs, opened up about her side of the breakup in a separate interview released Monday.

Speaking with Jay Shetty on his “On Purpose” podcast, the 32-year-old artist said she had emotionally checked out of the relationship long before the legal paperwork was filed. “I felt the love dying,” she said. “From my end, from his end… I was very lonely because I chose to be lonely.”

​AllHipHop

Categories
Hip Hop

Aziz Ansari Carries Passport Everywhere, Admits He’s Anxious Over ICE Crackdowns

Aziz Ansari says his return to Los Angeles after a long stretch abroad came with an unexpected accessory—his passport—driven by anxiety over U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement activity in the city.

The Emmy-winning actor and comedian, who now resides in London, opened up about his apprehension during an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live, citing the visible uptick in immigration enforcement as the reason behind his unease.

“I haven’t been in LA in a while. I haven’t been here since all this ICE stuff started happening,” Ansari, 42, told host Jimmy Kimmel. “I’m all nervous. I got friends, they’re like, ‘We’re hiding our nanny in the basement. We might have to raise our kids. We don’t know what we’re going to do.’”

The creator of Master of None didn’t hold back when describing how the current immigration climate has personally affected him, even joking about the possibility of being mistaken for someone undocumented.

“I’m on edge, man. I’m carrying my passport all the time, just in case people haven’t seen the shows, you know?” he said. “Although I do think it would be amazing if they did grab me, ’cause there’d be an incredible viral video where all these people are like, ‘Oh my god, that’s the guy from Parks and Rec… he made Master of None. Oh my god, they’re arresting (Pakistani-American actor) Kumail Nanjiani!

Ansari’s remarks come on the heels of a Department of Homeland Security report stating that ICE had detained 5,000 individuals in Los Angeles between June and late August.

​AllHipHop

Categories
Hip Hop

Donald Trump Announces Israel & Hamas Have Signed First Phase Of Peace Plan

Donald Trump announced a significant diplomatic milestone Wednesday (October 8) as Israel and Hamas signed off on the initial phase of his proposed peace plan, aimed at halting the devastating conflict in Gaza and securing the release of hostages.

“I am very proud to announce that Israel and Hamas have both signed off on the first Phase of our Peace Plan,” Trump posted on Truth Social, calling it “a GREAT Day for the Arab and Muslim World, Israel, all surrounding Nations, and the United States of America.”

The agreement includes the release of all remaining hostages held in Gaza and a partial withdrawal of Israeli forces to pre-agreed positions. Trump said “ALL of the Hostages” would be freed “very soon” as part of what he described as “first steps toward a Strong, Durable, and Everlasting Peace.”

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu confirmed the deal and praised Trump’s role in reaching it. “Tomorrow I will convene the government to approve the agreement and bring all our dear hostages home,” Netanyahu wrote on social media. “Thank you, President Trump, from the depths of my heart.”

Hamas issued a statement acknowledging the deal, crediting “responsible and serious negotiations between the movement and the Palestinian resistance factions.”

The group urged Trump and international mediators to “compel the [Israeli] government to fully implement the agreement’s requirements.”

According to Trump’s 20-point plan, the deal calls for the release of 48 hostages — 20 of whom Israel believes are still alive — in exchange for 1,950 Palestinian prisoners.

The Hostages and Missing Families Forum responded with cautious optimism, saying the families received the news “with a mix of excitement, anticipation, and concern.”

The announcement came on the second anniversary of the October 7, 2023, attacks, when Hamas militants killed 1,200 people and captured 251 hostages.

Israel’s military response has since killed more than 67,000 Palestinians, according to Gaza health officials, and left large parts of the territory in ruins.

U.N. Secretary-General António Guterres welcomed the development, stating, “The United Nations will support the full implementation of the agreement and will scale up the delivery of sustained and principled humanitarian relief, and we will advance recovery and reconstruction efforts in Gaza. The stakes have never been higher.”

White House press secretary Karoline Leavitt said Trump is “considering going to the Middle East” after visiting troops at Walter Reed Medical Center on Friday.

Despite the agreement, Israeli military operations in Gaza have continued. Far-right Israeli security minister Itamar Ben-Gvir has publicly opposed the deal, pushing instead for a total defeat of Hamas, revealing the political strain within Netanyahu’s coalition.

Qatar, a central mediator in the talks, has pushed for international guarantees — led by the United States — to ensure Israel’s complete withdrawal from Gaza and a permanent end to hostilities.

​AllHipHop

Categories
Hip Hop

Boosie Badazz Hires Scandal-Plagued Lobbyists To Beg Donald Trump For Pardon

Boosie Badazz is making a bold bid for freedom by hiring two controversial lobbyists with checkered pasts to help him secure a presidential pardon from Donald Trump as he prepares to serve a possible 24-month federal sentence on a gun charge.

The Louisiana rapper, born Torrence Hatch Jr., has tapped J.M. Burkman & Associates to plead his case directly to the former president, according to records obtained by LegiStorm.

The lobbying firm is run by Jack Burkman and Jacob Wohl, a pair best known for their criminal convictions related to deceptive robocalls targeting Black voters during the 2020 election.

Public disclosures show the duo is lobbying for “a presidential pardon” on behalf of the 42-year-old artist, whom they describe as a “world class musician.”

Boosie pleaded guilty in August 2025 to being a felon in possession of a firearm following a 2023 arrest in San Diego.

As part of a plea deal, prosecutors dropped a second weapons charge. Federal authorities are now pushing for the maximum sentence of two years behind bars.

Boosie Badazz Publicly Pleads With Donald Trump For Presidential Pardon

The rapper has been vocal about what he sees as political bias in his case.

“Trump CHECK MY CASE OUT,” he posted on social media in January. “MY CASE WAS DISMISSED BUT BIDENS DOJ RECHARGED ME WITH THE SAME GUN CHARGE BIDEN PARDON HIS SON OF.”

Boosie’s criminal history stretches back over a decade. In 2009, he was sentenced to four years in prison for drug and gun offenses. He was later hit with a 10-year sentence for violating probation, though he was acquitted of a high-profile murder charge in 2012.

The lobbyists he hired aren’t exactly known for subtlety. Burkman and Wohl were reportedly convicted in Ohio for orchestrating robocalls that spread false information to more than 85,000 voters in Black communities, discouraging them from voting by mail.

They were sentenced to probation and ordered to perform 500 hours of voter registration work. Additionally, the Federal Communications Commission fined them $5 million.

Boosie has repeatedly turned to Trump for help, especially after the 2024 election.

“@realDonaldTrump CAN U PARDON ME ON MY FED CASE?” he tweeted in November 2024. ”THE JUDGE DISMISSED MY CASE BUT THE RULING HAS BEEN APPEALED.”

His sentencing is set for November 21.

​AllHipHop

Categories
Hip Hop

‘I’m definitely checking my room now’: Georgia guests get on Carnival Cruise Line Glory ship. Then they flip over the mattress

A Georgia woman on a Carnival Cruise Line ship found a horrifying thing underneath her mattress: Bed bugs. Here’s how Carnival resolved the situation.

In a video with over 58,000 views, TikTok user @savagemanda89 showed a maid cleaning her room due to the apparent pests. “Never again,” she wrote in the video’s caption. 

Based on her video, Carnival did not switch out her room or give her alternate accommodations. Instead, a maid on the ship searched for the bed bugs and “cleaned them” leaving her to return to her dwelling. 

So, do Carnival Cruises normally have bed bugs? And what should you do if you find them in your cabin?

‘Never Again’: Bed Bugs on Carnival Cruise Ships

Carnival Cruises admit that bedbugs do occasionally come onboard via guest luggage. When a guest brings their suitcase from a hotel, resort, or even from their home, they might carry with them an unwanted pest. Obviously, that part is outside of the cruise line’s control.

“Carnival Cruise Line has extensive procedures and protocols for the detection and treatment of bedbugs. All Stateroom Attendants are trained to recognize the possible presence of bedbugs and are required to conduct weekly inspections of every cabin,” the company’s website indicates

Apparently, this process doesn’t always end with pristine results. In a 2023 review of the Carnival Liberty, a passenger wrote, “Definitely came home with bed bug bites.”

Another review from 2023 reiterated the fact that you can come home with bed bugs, this time on the Carnival Legend. “I ended up leaving the cruise with bronchitis and bed bugs!! I wish I could send them my Terminix bill,” they wrote. 

Carnival Passengers Discuss Bug Problems

In the comments section of the TikTok video, some commenters said they found @savagemanda89’s story hard to believe. “If sure if there were actually bed bugs, the mattress would have immediately been swapped out and the room would have been cleaned and sterilized,” wrote one person.

A TikTok commenter from the original post who also stayed on the Glory said the ship needed “better cleaning.” They said, “These ships need [more time] to clean before boarding [new] passengers. The boat debarks at 8 a.m., and the next group starts getting on around noon. That’s crazy!”

Other apparent Carnival Cruise guests cemented the fact that the ships may have a pest problem. One user wrote, “We just got off that boat Friday! No bed bugs in our room but down the hall, a couple did get bitten up and the management stated it was allergic reaction! But from what?”

There’s a good chance that the stateroom attendants missed the signs available for them for some passengers, leading to a discrepancy in how they treat certain rooms. There’s always a risk when staying at any hotel, although customers recently seem to struggle to find bite-free spaces. 

All Hip Hop reached out to @savagemanda89 and Carnival Cruise’s press line for more information. We’ll let you know if we hear back from either party. 

@savagemanda89 #carnivalcruise #carnivalglorycruise #carnivalcruiseline #bedbugs ♬ original sound – savagemanda89

​AllHipHop

Categories
Headline News

Badenoch pulls off her first Tory conference leader speech – but it could end up being her last

There’s no question that Kemi Badenoch’s on the ropes after a low-energy first year as leader that has seen the Conservative Party slide backwards by pretty much every metric.The Latest News from the UK and Around the World | Sky News

Categories
Headline News

Less than half of Scots trust government to do right by country, report finds

A new report has warned of a “clear decline in trust” in the Scottish government since devolution, with less than half of respondents saying it acts in the country’s best interests.The Latest News from the UK and Around the World | Sky News

Categories
Headline News

Trekker’s lucky escape from Everest after hundreds stranded on mountain by blizzard

A trekker has told Sky News of how he escaped the worst of a snowstorm near Everest that left hundreds of people stranded.The Latest News from the UK and Around the World | Sky News

Categories
Headline News

Man Utd and chemicals boss warns of ‘moment of reckoning’

Sir Jim Ratcliffe, the co-owner of Manchester United and head of Ineos, one of Europe’s largest chemical producers, has staged an “11th-hour intervention” in an effort to “save” the chemical industry.The Latest News from the UK and Around the World | Sky News

Categories
Headline News

‘I ain’t dead yet,’ says Dolly Parton

Dolly Parton has declared she “ain’t dead yet” after her sister raised concerns about the singer’s health by asking people to pray for her.The Latest News from the UK and Around the World | Sky News