Categories
Hip Hop

Donald Trump Slams JAY-Z & NFL Over Bad Bunny’s Super Bowl Halftime Show

Donald Trump took aim at JAY-Z and Bad Bunny in the same breath during a new interview, blasting the NFL’s choice for the 2026 Super Bowl halftime show and mocking the league’s new kickoff format.

Speaking to Newsmax host Greg Kelly on Monday night (October 6), Trump dismissed the Puerto Rican superstar’s upcoming performance and indirectly blamed JAY-Z, who has a partnership with the NFL through Roc Nation to help curate halftime talent.

“I never heard of him. I don’t know who he is, I don’t know why they’re doing it. It’s crazy,” Trump said when asked about Bad Bunny’s selection.

He then pivoted to JAY-Z without naming him, saying, “Some promoter they hired to pick up entertainment,” before adding, “I think it’s absolutely ridiculous.”

Kelly, who teed up the conversation with a jab at Bad Bunny’s political views, said, “The NFL just chose the Bad Bunny Rabbit or whatever his name is. This guy who hates ICE he doesn’t like you. He accuses everything he doesn’t like of racism. Do you think maybe we should just kinda entertain blowing off the NFL, like a boycott?”

Bad bunny Addresses Critics Of Super Bowl Performance

Bad Bunny, who has been openly critical of Trump-era immigration policies, has long supported Puerto Rican causes and spoken out against ICE.

During a recent appearance on Saturday Night Live, he addressed his critics after speaking in Spanish, saying, “If you didn’t understand what I just said, you have four months to learn.”

The upcoming Super Bowl LX is set for February 9, 2026, in New Orleans, and the NFL has not responded to Trump’s complaints about the halftime show or the rule changes.

Trump, however, seemed more bothered by the league’s updated kickoff format than the halftime performer.

“And while we’re at it, I’d like them to change the kick-off rule, which looks ridiculous,” Trump said. “Where the ball is kicked, and the ball is floating, and everyone is standing there watching it.”

Trump ally Corey Lewandowski also weighed in after the halftime show announcement, appearing on The Benny Show to issue a warning: “There is nowhere you can provide safe haven to people who are in this country illegally. Not the Super Bowl and nowhere else. We will find you and apprehend you and put you in a detention facility, and deport you.”

​AllHipHop

Categories
Hip Hop

Big L’s Posthumous Album “Harlem’s Finest: Return of The King” Gets Release Date

Mass Appeal Records announced that Big L‘s posthumous album, Harlem’s Finest: Return of The King, will be released on October 31.

The announcement was made via Instagram Monday (October 6): “The King has returned. @bigl_139 . Big L’s new album, Harlem’s Finest: Return of The King. Coming 10/31.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Mass Appeal Records (@massappealrecs)

The project, curated with input from his estate, promises a carefully restored collection of rare freestyles, unreleased tracks and remastered classics. It also aims to fix a long-standing issue that’s plagued the late rapper’s catalog.

“Many Big L songs have been removed from streaming services over the past few years,” the family said in a statement earlier this year. “Those songs were unmixed/unmastered, samples were not cleared and many of the producers weren’t paid or credited properly.”

The album is part of Mass Appeal’s “Legend Has It” series, which celebrates Hip-Hop’s most influential figures. Nas, Ghostface Killah and Mobb Deep are also featured in the 2025 lineup.

Big L was fatally shot in Harlem in 1999 at just 24. Although his only studio album, Lifestylez ov da Poor & Dangerous, dropped in 1995, his sharp lyricism and streetwise storytelling cemented him as a foundational voice in East Coast Hip-Hop.

“Big L has a long history with @nas as they both signed to Columbia in 1992,” his family noted. “This is a full circle moment and we are excited for y’all to hear what we’ve been working on.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Big L(Lamont Coleman)1974-1999 (@bigl_139)

Big L To Appear In Marvel Comic Book Series

In addition to the music, Big L will be featured in a limited-edition comic book series also titled Legend Has It, created in collaboration with Marvel.

The comic reimagines seven iconic New York Hip-Hop figures as superheroes, blending their real-life legacies with fantasy.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Big L(Lamont Coleman)1974-1999 (@bigl_139)

The first issue of the series will debut at New York Comic Con on October 10, with a live panel featuring Nas and surprise guests to discuss the crossover between Hip-Hop and comic book culture.

​AllHipHop

Categories
Hip Hop

Kim Kardashian Claims Close Insider Put Bounty On Her Head

Kim Kardashian dropped a chilling allegation in the season seven trailer of The Kardashians, revealing that someone she trusted allegedly plotted to have her killed.

“Someone extremely close to me put a hit out on my life,” Kardashian says in a voiceover, as footage shows her stepping out of a car and later appearing visibly shaken.

The clip teases a darker tone for the upcoming Hulu season, with the 44-year-old mogul confronting what appears to be a profoundly personal betrayal.

The trailer doesn’t identify the individual or provide a timeline, but the gravity of Kardashian’s words hangs heavy over the teaser. In one scene, she stares tensely at a computer screen.

In another, she sits for a confessional, looking emotional as she says, “I’m happy it’s over.”

The trailer also captures Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner reacting to the tense environment.

“Everybody’s kind of on edge,” Kendall says in a voiceover. Kylie adds, “I heard footsteps walking into my room.” A police cruiser is seen arriving at a home as Kardashian says, “I am terrified out of my mind.”

Kardashian’s representatives have not issued a statement, and it remains unclear whether law enforcement investigated the alleged threat or if it was handled privately.

Beyond the headline-grabbing moment, the teaser also touches on more personal family milestones.

Kendall and Kylie reflect on saying goodbye to their childhood home.

“Kylie and I have so much history in that house,” Kendall says. “We’ve snuck boys in that house and gotten each other out of trouble in that house and fought in that house.”

Season seven of The Kardashians premieres October 23 on Hulu and Disney+.

​AllHipHop

Categories
Hip Hop

Cardi B Opens Up About Depression During Her Third Pregnancy

Cardi B revealed the emotional toll of her breakup with Offset and the loneliness she endured while pregnant with their third child during a raw conversation on the On Purpose podcast.

The Hip-Hop star opened up to host Jay Shetty about the unraveling of her marriage, saying, “I felt the love dying from my end — from my end, from his end. I was very lonely because I chose to be lonely.”

The two officially parted ways when Cardi filed for divorce in July 2024, just months before giving birth to their daughter, Blossom.

“While it was dying, I had a human growing in me, and I just kept thinking, What’s life going to be without this person? What’s life going to be like, raising my last child without this person? What’s life going to be with that person not being my friend anymore?” she said.

The Grammy-winning rapper admitted that the emotional weight of those thoughts left her feeling adrift. “When you have those types of thoughts, it will make you sad. It will get you depressed. It will have you lost. But I overcame that.”

Now expecting a child with NFL star Stefon Diggs, Cardi said healing didn’t come quickly. She stressed that emotional closure took longer than any legal filing or public announcement.

“It took months for the heart to say, ‘You’re done,’ instead of my mouth and my brain,” she said. “You can say it and you can take actions, but even if you take actions, if you’re not done, you’re not done.”

Cardi’s divorce was filed in July 2024, just two months before she gave birth to Blossom.

​AllHipHop

Categories
Hip Hop

Verzuz Returns: Cash Money vs No Limit Battle Article

Verzuz is bringing the heat back to the stage with a Cash Money vs. No Limit face-off going down October 25 at ComplexCon in Las Vegas and it’s not being billed as a battle; it’s a full-on celebration of New Orleans Hip-Hop royalty.

The Verzuz crew made the post on their socials, posting “One stage. Two legendary iconic Labels. History is about to be made!!”

Both Cash Money Records and No Limit Records ran the Southern rap game for decades.

Cash Money, built by Birdman and Slim, gave us Lil Wayne, Juvenile, and the Hot Boys. No Limit, led by the business-minded Master P, had a stacked roster with Mystikal, Silkk the Shocker, and C-Murder.

The two labels were always being compared, with people picking sides as if it were a rap civil war. Both squads sold millions and shaped the sound of Southern Hip-Hop.

Verzuz, the brainchild of Swizz Beatz and Timbaland, gained popularity during the pandemic with song-for-song showdowns featuring legends like Dipset vs. The Lox, Nelly vs. Ludacris, Teddy Riley vs. Babyface, and others.

After a long break, this New Orleans-themed event marks their official comeback.

Streaming information is still under wraps, but organizers say details will be released soon. Expect wall-to-wall classics, rowdy nostalgia and a celebration of two empires that changed the game.

​AllHipHop

Categories
Hip Hop

CeeLo Green,Trombone Shorty Raise Eye-Popping Amount Of Money For HIV/AIDS Programs

CeeLo Green brought his hometown charisma and Trombone Shorty added his signature New Orleans brass to Atlanta’s 34th Annual AIDS Walk & Music Festival, helping raise $1 million for HIV and AIDS services across the region.

Held last week in Piedmont Park, the event combined a 5K walk with live performances to benefit 12 local organizations focused on education, prevention and treatment.

The AIDS Healthcare Foundation, the world’s largest nonprofit provider of HIV/AIDS care, hosted the event with support from AHF Pharmacy, Wells Fargo and FedEx.

Thousands attended the gathering, which highlighted the ongoing fight against HIV while celebrating community and resilience through music and movement.

“This annual event offers a time to create a greater awareness of the impact of HIV and AIDS on the local Atlanta community as well as an opportunity to bring together thousands of individuals from across the region to raise critical funds for these 12 worthy organizations,” said Dr. Felicia Ivey, AHF’s Atlanta regional director.

“AHF is proud to present this event as one of the many ways that we educate and empower the local community to join the fight against HIV and AIDS. We are thrilled that Trombone Shorty will join us to elevate this important cause,” Dr. Ivey added.

CeeLo, a five-time Grammy winner, delivered a soulful set that celebrated his Atlanta roots.

Trombone Shorty, known for fusing jazz with Hip-Hop, brought high-energy brass that had the crowd moving. Previous performers have included Ludacris, Monica, Ashanti, Wale and Trina.

The event’s proceeds will benefit groups such as AID Atlanta, Bridge of Light, Georgia Equality and the Trans Women of Color Healing Project.

AHF currently provides care to over 2 million people in 45 countries. For more information about the event and its impact, please visit aidswalkatlanta.org.

​AllHipHop

Categories
Hip Hop

50 Cent Embraces AI To Reimagine His Classics & Unlock Unreleased Songs

50 Cent leaned into artificial intelligence and nostalgia on Tuesday (October 7) by sharing retro-styled AI remakes of his classic tracks and promising to release unheard songs using the same technology.

The Queens-born mogul posted two AI-generated “1960s soul” versions of his hits “21 Questions” and “God Gave Me Style” on Instagram, giving both tracks a vintage makeover.

“Now this s### is hot [fire],” he wrote in the caption for the reimagined “21 Questions. “I’m a use AI on all my unreleased songs and see what I got for ya!

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by 50 Cent (@50cent)

He followed up with the soulful rendition of “God Gave Me Style,” adding, “This feels good [too], WTF going on now, this version lets you see my vision. It’s softer!”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by 50 Cent (@50cent)

Joe Rogan Reacts To AI Version Of 50 Cent’s “Many Men”

The AI-powered remixes arrived just weeks after a fan-made version of “Many Men” — also revamped in a 1960s soul style — went viral online. The track drew praise for its inventive arrangement and even caught the attention of Joe Rogan, who called it “the best thing I’ve ever heard” during a podcast segment.

Timbaland, a longtime collaborator and vocal AI supporter, dropped fire emojis in 50 Cent’s comments.

The super-producer has been pushing AI boundaries himself, launching the entertainment tech company Stage Zero in 2025.

The venture introduced TaTa, a fully AI-generated artist created in partnership with the music platform Suno. Timbaland serves as a strategic advisor and public face for the project.

While some in the industry have embraced AI’s role in reshaping music, others remain skeptical.

Critics argue that AI-generated artists and tracks risk devaluing human creativity and reducing music to algorithmic mimicry. Online debates have intensified, with many claiming projects like TaTa are more about chasing trends than pushing artistry forward.

In response to backlash, Timbaland doubled down on his AI ambitions, sharing animated videos that mocked critics — a move that stirred even more controversy.

50 Cent, who has previously used AI-generated images to troll rivals like Diddy and Joe Budden, seems unfazed by the growing ethical debate. Instead, he appears ready to dig into his vault and breathe new life into unreleased material using AI tools.

​AllHipHop

Categories
Hip Hop

Stefon Diggs Hit With Assault Allegations & Accusations Of Silencing Ex

Stefon Diggs is at the center of a legal firestorm after Basketball Wives star Mulan Hernandez accused the New England Patriots wide receiver of assault and coercion tied to a June 2024 incident at his apartment.

In a counterclaim filed April 7 in a Texas court, the 24-year-old reality TV personality alleges Diggs punched her in the back of the head during a confrontation on June 7, resulting in a concussion diagnosed that same day.

She also claims the NFL star scrambled to bury the incident by pressuring her to sign a non-disclosure agreement.

According to court documents obtained by Us Weekly, Hernandez says Diggs “mounted an effort to induce [Hernandez] into signing a non-disclosure agreement so that Diggs’ malicious and egregious act would be kept from the NFL and from public view.”

She alleges he “frantically” flew his personal assistant to Houston to push the NDA.

Hernandez is seeking between $250,000 and $1 million in damages for medical costs, emotional distress and physical injuries.

Diggs, 31, has denied all wrongdoing and filed his own lawsuit in February, claiming he was the one attacked.

He described their relationship as casual and said Hernandez showed up to his apartment around 6 A.M. with a friend, Brianna Mack, after a night of partying.

“Hernandez burst through the bathroom and into the gaming room, visibly intoxicated and upset,” his lawsuit states. “[Diggs] told Hernandez to leave, but she refused.”

Stefon Diggs Brands Assault Allegations Attempt To Extort Him

Diggs claims Hernandez damaged his property, including a $130,000 watch and a gaming console, and punched him in the chest several times. He also says she threatened him with a weapon. He maintains he only acted in self-defense.

His legal team argues the entire situation is a money grab.

“Said simply, [Diggs] brings this case because he will not be victimized by the attempts of defendants to extort money from him,” his attorney stated. “It is defendants who are liable to [Diggs], not the other way around.”

The wide receiver also claims both Hernandez and Mack “tried to use their newly spun tale to extort millions of dollars from [Diggs].”

The case is ongoing in Texas. Meanwhile, Diggs recently made headlines for another reason — he and rapper Cardi B revealed they are expecting a child together.

​AllHipHop

Categories
Headline News

Major airports face delays due to staffing as US government shutdown continues

Major airports across the US are seeing delays for a second day due to staffing issues, as the federal government’s shutdown continues.The Latest News from the UK and Around the World | Sky News

Categories
Headline News

Sentencing of ‘evil Jesus’ who plotted to kill prosecutor postponed

Sentencing of a man who identified as “evil Jesus” and plotted on the dark web to kill a prosecutor has been postponed for two months for further psychiatric assessment and treatment.The Latest News from the UK and Around the World | Sky News