Categories
Entertainment

Prince Harry and King Charles: Reunited After 19 Months!

Reading Time: 3 minutes

Reunited.

And it feels so good?

That’s the question on the minds of observers around the globe after Prince Harry spent time on Wednesday with his father — for the first time in about 19 months.

King Charles III, Joanna Lumley and Queen Camilla attend the Braemar Royal Highland Gathering at The Princess Royal and Duke of Fife Memorial Park on September 6, 2025 in Braemar, Scotland. (Photo by Chris Jackson/Getty Images)

On September 10, the Duke of Sussex was spotted arriving by car to Clarence House (the King’s London residence) for a private tea with his dad before heading to another engagement in the city.

The loved ones had not seen each other in person before this since February 2024… shortly after we learned of King Charles’ cancer diagnosis.

The pair’s reunion comes nearly two months after Harry’s chief communications officer, Meredith Maines, was seen getting together with King’s communications secretary, Tobyn Andrae, in London.

Father and son have been engaged in a pretty serious feud for a very long time now, ever since Harry moved to California in early 2020 and basically left The Royal Family behind.

Amid mounting financial concerns and his father’s grave medical condition, though, there’s been constant chatter that the prince is hoping to make amends.

Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex speaks with an award recipient at the annual WellChild Awards 2025, which celebrates the achievements and resilience of seriously ill youngsters and their families, at the Royal Lancaster Hotel on September 8, 2025 in London, England.
Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex speaks with an award recipient at the annual WellChild Awards 2025, which celebrates the achievements and resilience of seriously ill youngsters and their families, at the Royal Lancaster Hotel on September 8, 2025 in London, England. (Photo by Aaron Chown – Pool/Getty Images)

“It was a good first step,” an insider told People Magazine this summer of the aforementioned aides meeting. “It is always better to be talking.”

With bitterness still reigning supreme throughout the Royal Family after Harry revealed a number of alleged secrets in his recent autobiography, there’s been ongoing questions about whether Harry and Charles would ever interact again.

“Charles does want to meet Harry,” a source told Us Weekly for its latest cover story. “He doesn’t want this falling-out to overshadow his legacy. But Harry has caused chaos and hurt, so it’s complicated.”

The same individual noted that the public is “ultimately” hoping for Harry and Charles to reconcile.

King Charles III’s shares a joke with TV presenter Jay Blades and guests as he attends his 75th birthday party hosted by the Prince’s Foundation at Highgrove House on November 13, 2023 in Tetbury, England. (Photo by Chris Jackson/Getty Images)

Earlier this year,Harry expressed hope that he and Charles could one day get on better terms following years of estrangement over his and Meghan Markle’s battle to restore security protection in the United Kingdom.

“There have been so many disagreements, differences between me and some of my family,” Harry told BBC in May.

“This current situation that has been on our ongoing for five years with regard to human life and safety is the sticking point. It is the only thing that’s left.”

As for Prince William, however?

A reunion between brothers does not seem likely.

Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex attend the closing ceremony of the Invictus Games Düsseldorf 2023 at Merkur Spiel-Arena on September 16, 2023 in Duesseldorf, Germany.
Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex attend the closing ceremony of the Invictus Games Düsseldorf 2023 at Merkur Spiel-Arena on September 16, 2023 in Duesseldorf, Germany. (Photo by Chris Jackson/Getty Images for the Invictus Games Foundation)

“William has lost all his patience when it comes to Harry and Meghan,” a source told In Touch Weekly in May.

“He refuses to get into a public back and forth with his brother about any of this.

“It’s getting old at this point. He feels that Harry made his decision to walk away, and he should abide by the consequences that come with that.”

Prince Harry and King Charles: Reunited After 19 Months! was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.

​The Hollywood Gossip

Categories
Entertainment

Savannah Chrisley Accuses Chase of Severe Alcoholism: ‘I Feel Like I’ve …

Reading Time: 3 minutes

Savannah Chrisley feels terrified for her troubled brother, Chase.

She expresses only scorn for sister Lindsie, who cooperated with authorities to the detriment of their awful parents.

However, things are more complex with Chase.

Savannah worries about him. But she has also distanced herself from him, closing herself off as she braces for bad news.

Savannah Chrisley wears a red jacket in a white room. Her hairstyle suggests someone twice her age.
Wearing a red jacket, Savannah Chrisley speaks on the “Unlocked” podcast in early 2024. (Image Credit: YouTube)

Savannah Chrisley knows that she is ‘hard’ on brother Chase

During this week’s episode of The Chrisleys: Back to Reality, Savannah Chrisley processed her strained sibling bond with Chase.

“As hard as I am [on him],” she acknowledged, “there is some fear in me that something’s going to happen to Chase and it’s very valid.”

Savannah added:

“I mean, just in the way that he looks. Chase is not Chase. It’s literally, like, a blank shell.”

“You can tell it in all the weight that he’s lost. The rings around his eyes,” Savannah described.

“He’s not who I know as my brother.”

(More on Chase’s weight loss in a bit)

In tears, Savannah admitted: “I feel like I’ve already buried my brother.”

Savannah Chrisley in July 2025 on her podcast.
On her podcast, Savannah Chrisley discussed how a person’s appearance can impact their mental health. (Image Credit: YouTube)

It’s like she’s mourning him prematurely

Both despite and because of these worries, Savannah Chrisley had distanced herself from older brother Chase as a form of “self-protection.”

She told her therapist: “There’s a part of me that’s so afraid that he’s going to die that I don’t even want to have a relationship with him.”

Savannah confessed: “If something were to happen to him, now I’m closed off enough to where, I would be devastated. But I feel like I’ve been trying to grieve the loss of him little by little so when it happens it’s not a big bang.”

Todd Chrisley with Julie Chrisley and Savannah Chrisley in June 2025.
During their ABC interview, Todd Chrisley spoke about feeling “changed” by prison while seated beside wife Julie Chrisley and daughter Savannah Chrisley. (Image Credit; ABC)

Julie Chrisley lost her brother, Trey, when she was young.

Losing a sibling is a devastating horror. Savannah is afraid of sharing that trauma.

“I have to mentally and emotionally prepare myself that when that time does come,” she stated. “That I step in and I’m going to have to care for my parents because they’ll never be the same.”

Savannah continued: “It’s the only way that I know how to protect myself. Which is, just by letting Chase know, what he’s doing is wrong and it’s going to lead to a terrible endgame.”

Savannah Chrisley wears black in an all-white podcasting room.
Savannah Chrisley wears black in early February 2024 while speaking on a podcast. (Image Credit: YouTube)

As for Chase, he had his own take on his health

We said that we’d get into Chase Chrisley’s health and, contrary to what Savannah seems to think, it’s not directly from drinking.

He told the cameras about how he has “lost a lot of weight” all “within the last year.”

Chase claimed that his body is “rejecting food.” That could be several things, none of which are good.

Chase also detailed that he had not had a drink in “a month.”

Given his personal history, we hope that he has many more months like that one.

Savannah Chrisley Accuses Chase of Severe Alcoholism: ‘I Feel Like I’ve … was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.

​The Hollywood Gossip

Categories
Entertainment

Charlie Kirk Assassination: Donald Trump, Barack Obama, Others React to Shocking Act of …

Reading Time: 3 minutes

Controversial political commentator Charlie Kirk was shot and killed during a speaking engagement at Utah Valley University in Orem, Utah today.

The conservative media figure was just 31 years old.

Kirk was rushed to a nearby hospital, where he was initially reported to be in critical but stable condition.

Less than an hour later, however, his death was announced by President Donald Trump:

U.S. President Donald Trump shakes hands with conservative activist Charlie Kirk at a forum dubbed the Generation Next Summit at the White House on March 22, 2018 in Washington, DC.
U.S. President Donald Trump shakes hands with conservative activist Charlie Kirk at a forum dubbed the Generation Next Summit at the White House on March 22, 2018 in Washington, DC. (Photo by Mark Wilson/Getty Images)

“The Great, and even Legendary, Charlie Kirk, is dead. No one understood or had the Heart of the Youth in the United States of America better than Charlie,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social platform.

“He was loved and admired by ALL, especially me, and now, he is no longer with us. Melania and my Sympathies go out to his beautiful wife Erika, and family. Charlie, we love you!”

Trump was the first of many politicians, celebrities, and other public figures to pay tribute to Kirk.

“We don’t yet know what motivated the person who shot and killed Charlie Kirk, but this kind of despicable violence has no place in our democracy. Michelle and I will be praying for Charlie’s family tonight, especially his wife Erika and their two young children,” former president Barack Obama tweeted moments ago.

Charlie Kirk speaks at the opening of the Turning Point Action conference on July 15, 2023 in West Palm Beach, Florida.
Charlie Kirk speaks at the opening of the Turning Point Action conference on July 15, 2023 in West Palm Beach, Florida. (Photo by Joe Raedle/Getty Images)

“Charlie Kirk was an incredible patriot — brave, tough as hell, and a dear friend to our entire family. In his honor, all @Trump properties will fly their flags at half-staff. We will always celebrate his life, strive to make him proud, and pray that God watches over Erika and their precious kids,” Eric Trump wrote on his social media pages.

“Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord,” Vice President JD Vance chimed in.

“Charlie Kirk got shot for telling the truth. That is literally it. What a mentally sick time we are living through We need god more than ever,” boxer and influencer Jake Paul chimed in, adding:

“Praying for Charlie’s family and praying for these evil people to heal.”

Turning Point USA Founder Charlie Kirk is seen onstage at the Fiserv Forum during preparations for the Republican National Convention (RNC) on July 14, 2024, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Turning Point USA Founder Charlie Kirk is seen onstage at the Fiserv Forum during preparations for the Republican National Convention (RNC) on July 14, 2024, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. (Photo by Andrew Harnik/Getty Images)

“RIP Charlie Kirk. It doesn’t matter what your opinion is of Charlie or his politics if you don’t view this as one of the darkest days in American history than you are part of the problem,” sports media mogul Dave Portnoy wrote.

Kirk was a provocateur who courted controversy throughout his career and often used rhetoric that many would describe as hate speech.

But hopefully, Americans from both ends of the ideological spectrum can agree that what happened today was a horrific tragedy, and the political violence in this country needs to come to an end.

Our thoughts go out to Charlie Kirk’s loved ones during this enormously difficult time.

Charlie Kirk Assassination: Donald Trump, Barack Obama, Others React to Shocking Act of … was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.

​The Hollywood Gossip

Categories
Entertainment

Charlie Kirk Shooting: Person of Interest No Longer in Custody, FBI Says

Reading Time: 3 minutes

As you may very well have heard this evening, Charlie Kirk was shot and killed while making a speech in Utah.

The conservative pundit and popular podcast host was only 31 years old.

In the wake of this tragedy, those from both sides of the aisle have expressed shock, horror and sadness over the development… while we’ve now learned that a suspect is no longer in custody.

Charlie Kirk speaks on stage at America Fest 2024 in Phoenix, Arizona, on December 22, 2024. (Photo by JOSH EDELSON/AFP via Getty Images)

At a press conference Wednesday afternoon, authorities said a person of interest had been apprehended.

Utah Governor Spencer Cox said that authorities do not possess information “that would lead us to believe there there is a second person involved” in what he described as a “political assassination.”

HOWEVER, a couple hours after this announcement was made, FBI Director Kash Patel wrote the following on Twitter:

The subject in custody has been released after an interrogation by law enforcement. Our investigation continues and we will continue to release information in interest of transparency.

Charlie Kirk, founder of Turning Point Action, speaks during a meeting on the campus of the University of Arizona in Tucson on October 17, 2024. (Photo by OLIVIER TOURON/AFP via Getty Images)

Kirk, the co-founder of Turning Point USA, was about 20 minutes into a presentation Utah Valley University when the unknnown suspect fired a gunshot from the Losee Center, a building about 200 yards away, university spokesperson Ellen Treanor told CNN.

Based on CCTV footage, the shooter — who only fired one shot — was dressed in all dark clothing, the commissioner said, adding:

“I believe this was a targeted attack towards one individual.”

No other information regarding this man or woman is known at this time.

U.S. President Donald Trump shakes hands with conservative activist Charlie Kirk at a forum dubbed the Generation Next Summit at the White House on March 22, 2018 in Washington, DC.
U.S. President Donald Trump shakes hands with conservative activist Charlie Kirk at a forum dubbed the Generation Next Summit at the White House on March 22, 2018 in Washington, DC. (Photo by Mark Wilson/Getty Images)

Charlie Kirk is survived by his wife, former Miss Arizona USA Erika Frantzve, and their two kids, a 3-year-old daughter and a 1-year-old son.

“The Great, and even Legendary, Charlie Kirk, is dead,” President Donald Trump wrote on Truth Social on September 10. “No one understood or had the Heart of the Youth in the United States of America better than Charlie. He was loved and admired by ALL, especially me, and now, he is no longer with us.”

Later, via an Oval Office address, Trump said of the late influencer:

“Charlie’s voice has become bigger and grander than ever before…May God bless his memory.”

We’ll continue to update this website with news regarding the Charlie Kirk shooting as it breaks.

Charlie Kirk Shooting: Person of Interest No Longer in Custody, FBI Says was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.

​The Hollywood Gossip

Categories
Politics

House committee holds moment of silence for Charlie Kirk

House committee holds moment of silence for Charlie Kirk

lead image

​Politics

Categories
Politics

Politicians react to Charlie Kirk’s death

Politicians react to Charlie Kirk’s death

lead image

​Politics

Categories
Health

The Best Exercise For People Over 60 That Isn’t Walking Or Running

While walking and running both have health benefits, the best exercise for people over 60 may be this one, which helps benefit brain health.

​Health Digest – Health News, Wellness, Expert Insights

Categories
Health

Eating Avocado Every Day Has An Unexpected Effect On Your Eye Health

When you think about foods that benefit your eye health, carrots are likely at the top of your list. But the humble avocado can actually be a strong contender.

​Health Digest – Health News, Wellness, Expert Insights

Categories
Health

What Are Whole-Virus Vaccines & Why Are They Controversial?

There are different types of vaccines, and each behave differently within the body. Whole-virus vaccines help your immune system via one of two mechanisms.

​Health Digest – Health News, Wellness, Expert Insights

Categories
Health

President Taft’s Weight Loss Daily Diet Was Alarmingly Scarce

It’s a well-known fact that U.S. president William Howard Taft struggled with losing weight, even though he followed an alarmingly restrictive diet.

​Health Digest – Health News, Wellness, Expert Insights