Categories
Hip Hop

Bhad Bhabie Explodes Over Alleged Lawsuit Leak By Her Mother

Bhad Bhabie lit up social media with a profanity-filled tirade accusing her mother, Barbara Bregoli, of leaking a lawsuit story involving a $674,452.40 credit card debt to the press in what she claims was a deliberate attempt to ruin her image.

The 22-year-old rapper went live on Instagram Saturday (July 12) to address reports that American Express had filed a lawsuit against her for unpaid credit card debt.

She denied the debt and pointed the finger squarely at her mother for spreading the story.

“My mom did that!” she yelled during the livestream, claiming she had just purchased another home and wouldn’t have been able to do so if she owed that kind of money.

She also said she was never served with any legal documents and insisted there was no active case.

Bhad Bhabie didn’t hold back, accusing her mother of trying to publicly humiliate her and sabotage her career. She alleged Barbara was feeding blogs and tabloids with false information and even implied she stole a $75,000 necklace.

“B#### you are so f###### miserable,” she said, adding that she had once offered to pay for her mother to receive mental health treatment.

The rapper also claimed her mother gave birth to her in an attempt to keep a man, who later left, and that Barbara had taken out her frustrations on her daughter for more than two decades.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Watch Live Bitez (@livebitez)

Bhad Bhabie Tells Mom “Stay Out Of My Life”

Earlier this week, Bhabie posted a message on Instagram Stories calling her mother out again.

“I bought you a million dollar house, you have 2 Benz’s, one Bentley. You still on payroll,” she wrote. “STAY OUT OF MY LIFE, an stop harassing me an my friends and stop spreading false stories to the media outlets because your mad.”

She ended the post by telling her mother to move on. “Please STay out of my life Barbara,” she wrote.

This isn’t the first time Bhad Bhabie has gone public with accusations against her mother.

She previously posted, then deleted, a video showing the two in a heated physical altercation. She’s also accused Barbara’s boyfriend of abuse and claimed she was molested for three years by two individuals, including him.

​AllHipHop

Categories
Hip Hop

Pharrell Becomes A Knight Thanks To Award Created By Napoleon Bonaport

Pharrell Williams received France’s highest civilian distinction on July 13, 2025, earning the title of Knight of the Legion of Honor for his influence in music, fashion and design.

The honor, created by Napoleon Bonaparte in 1802, is awarded to individuals—French or foreign—who have made exceptional contributions to the country.

The French government announced the accolade one day before Bastille Day, the nation’s annual celebration of liberty and revolution.

Pharrell Williams, who became Louis Vuitton’s Men’s Creative Director in 2023, was recognized not only for his artistic achievements but also for his long-standing connection to French culture.

His collaborations with French institutions span two decades and include partnerships in fashion, fragrance, music and fine dining.

The Virginia native first teamed up with Louis Vuitton in 2005, designing the Millionaire sunglasses. That relationship evolved into a leadership role at the fashion house, where he now oversees the menswear division.

His musical ties to France run deep, most notably through his chart-topping collaboration with electronic duo Daft Punk on “Get Lucky.”

Pharrell Williams recently produced and executive produced the new Clipse album Let God Sort Em Out, which was recorded primarily at Louis Vuitton’s Paris headquarters. The project dropped on July 11 to widespread acclaim.

The Legion of Honor is awarded by the President of France, typically based on recommendations from government officials.

It is one of the most prestigious recognitions in the country, reserved for those whose work has had a significant impact on French society or its global image.

​AllHipHop

Categories
Hip Hop

Donald Trump Intervenes As MAGA Eats Itself Over Jeffrey Epstein

Donald Trump called for unity among his supporters as tensions rose over the Department of Justice’s release of Jeffrey Epstein-related files and criticism of former Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi.

Speaking directly to the MAGA base, Trump defended Bondi’s performance and dismissed the renewed focus on Epstein as a distraction.

“They’re all going after Attorney General Pam Bondi, who is doing a fantastic job. We’re on one team, MAGA, and I don’t like what’s happening,” Trump wrote on Truth Social. He added, “LET PAM BONDI DO HER JOB — SHE’S GREAT!”

The backlash against Bondi came from some conservative commentators and MAGA-aligned figures who accused her of not pursuing conspiracy theories tied to Epstein’s death and alleged client list.

Trump pushed back, claiming the controversy was being driven by political enemies. He blamed the uproar on documents “written by Obama, Crooked Hillary, Comey, Brennan, and the Losers and Criminals of the Biden administration.”

“They created the Epstein Files, just like they created the FAKE Hillary Clinton/Christopher Steele Dossier that they used on me, and now my so-called “friends” are playing right into their hands,” Donald Trump fumed. “Why didn’t these Radical Left Lunatics release the Epstein Files? If there was ANYTHING in there that could have hurt the MAGA Movement, why didn’t they use it?”

The internal conflict among Trump supporters escalated after the DOJ released a report concluding that Epstein died by suicide and that no secret client list existed.

The agency reviewed over 300 gigabytes of material, including 10,000 videos and 4,000 images, but found no evidence of additional crimes beyond those known to be committed by Epstein.

A Wired investigation raised eyebrows after revealing the DOJ’s “raw” surveillance footage from Epstein’s cell had been edited from multiple clips.

While experts said the editing didn’t necessarily indicate wrongdoing, it added fuel to conspiracy theories.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez weighed in on the MAGA infighting, writing, “Wow who would have thought that electing a rapist would have complicated the release of the Epstein Files?”

Others pointed to Elon Musk’s claim that Trump appears in the files as the real reason they have not been made public.

Meanwhile, Trump’s still out here trying to keep the MAGA squad from eating itself alive.

“One year ago our Country was DEAD, now it’s the ‘HOTTEST’ Country anywhere in the World,” he posted. “Let’s keep it that way, and not waste Time and Energy on Jeffrey Epstein, somebody that nobody cares about.”

​AllHipHop

Categories
Hip Hop

Pusha T Slams Kanye West Over Leaked Texts & Loyalty

Here we go again. Clipse drops a classic, but they keep talking about Kanye.

Pusha T and Kanye West at odds. Their friendship took center stage yet again during the promo blitz for Clipse’s long-awaited comeback album Let God Sort Em Out. In a raw interview with Complex, rapper addressed a leaked text message. We know now that it likely came from Ye.

In the messages, Push allegedly said, “U let Drake disrespect you, your wife, and your family… that’s why u can’t get your wife to respect u.” This was deep stuff.

READ ALSO: Kanye West Misses Pusha T, Pusha T Doesn’t Care

But the VA don let it be known that he’s not that sort of person to leak texts.

“Some more other corny sh#t. You ain’t ever see it from me. I don’t leak nothin’, I don’t tell nothin, I ain’t ever done it man. You got to ask the guys who do that,” he said. “Oh, I know exactly who leaked it,” he added. “But they have to have nothing else moving or shaking. They need to do something. I don’t have to leak anything, man. You know, people crazy.”

Pusha has the iciest of veins.

READ ALSO: Kanye West’s Planned Appearance Causes Entire Hip-Hop Festival To Be Canceled

Let God Sort Em Out is the Clipse’s first album in over 15 years and many regard it as the best album this year. Throughout the project, Pusha jabs at Kanye. Their creative bond might’ve given us some iconic moments in modern Hip-Hop, but the friendship has sunk.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Complex Music (@complexmusic)

​AllHipHop

Categories
Hip Hop

Monk In Bali Helped Lizzo Change Her Life

SZA noticed a decisive shift in Lizzo’s energy during a recent visit, praising her longtime friend’s newfound independence and emotional growth following a personal breakthrough in Bali.

Lizzo explained how the “Kill Bill” showed up solo to hang out, a change from the past.

“I remember pulling up by myself to see her, and she [SZA] was like, ‘Are you okay? You’re always alone now, and you were never alone,’” Lizzo told Women’s Health. “I was like, ‘I’m good. I don’t need anybody. I’m here to see you.’ And she was like, ‘I love this healed version.’”

Lizzo said her transformation began after meeting a Tibetan monk in Bali in August 2024. The encounter helped her shift her mindset and stop relying on external validation.

“He was like, ‘You worry too much about other people. You need to trust yourself. You need to tell yourself you are incredible, prioritize your ideas, and don’t let someone tell you they know what’s best for you more than you.’ After talking to him, I had this clarity; nothing could shake me anymore,” she said.

The two artists have maintained a close friendship since touring together in 2013. Their bond deepened after a spontaneous trip to Lake Michigan, where they spent time unwinding.

“And then we just got drunk and hung out, and we kept doing that, and then our lives and careers progressed, and we kept talking and hanging out,” SZA told Interview Magazine last month.

Their creative chemistry also extends to music.

Lizzo and SZA previously teamed up on a remix of Lizzo’s 2022 track “Special,” and SZA recently hinted that another joint project is on the horizon.

​AllHipHop

Categories
Hip Hop

Consequence Reunites With Kanye West For New Music Release

As people abandon Kanye West and he loses gigs, Consequence is doubling down on working with the enigmatic rap mogul.

After years of ups and downs, rapper and songwriter Consequence has reunited with longtime collaborator Ye for a new single. He made the revelation exclusively to AllHipHop.

READ ALSO: Pusha T Slams Kanye West Over Leaked Texts & Loyalty

Consequence said his new song is produced by West and will be released before the end of the season.

“I’ve got the beat of the summer again,” Consequence told AllHipHop. “When my new single drops—and yes, Ye produced it, we’re going to have some conversations.”

Details about the track remain limited, but Consequence indicated that the production is classic Kanye, reminiscent of the soulful “old Kanye.”

READ ALSO: Kanye West’s Planned Appearance Causes Entire Hip-Hop Festival To Be Canceled

Nice Doing Business With You, Consquence’s last album, hit in 2024.  “I’m looking forward to people being able to ride out for the spring and the summer”, he told AllHipHop. Then, he dropped the lead single “Blood Stain”. Featuring production from Kanye West, the song was a hit for the Queens-bred rapper.

The most recent collaboration marks the latest chapter in a decades-long relationship between the two artists. Consequence, a cousin of A Tribe Called Quest’s Q-Tip, first gained national attention in the late 1990s.

READ ALSO: “Seinfeld” Writer Talks Failed Kanye West Show – “He’s A Golden Goose”

He later played a significant role in the development of West’s early solo career. He gave a standout verse on “Spaceship” from West’s 2004 debut album The College Dropout.

Over the years, Consequence became a fixture in the Ye’s G.O.O.D. Music camp, vocals and songwriting to albums Late Registration and Graduation. He is credited as a co-writer on several Kanye West tracks, including “Flashing Lights” and “Gone.”

The relationship soured in 2011 when Consequence left G.O.O.D. Music. He would go on to publicly criticized West and labelmate Pusha T. The two reconciled years later and resumed creative work on West’s Donda album.

Now, Consequence is also focused on his teen son, Caiden the Crownholder, who is an accomplished rapper too. Caiden recently went viral on TikTok with a freestyle that garnered over 5 million views.

No release date has been announced for the new single, but Consequence said the track is part of a broader rollout planned for the summer.

“I’ve never been one to kick my feet up,” he said. “It’s boots to the ground. Always has been.”

​AllHipHop

Categories
Headline News

Two women killed after shooting at US church

Two women have been killed in a shooting at a church in the US state of Kentucky.The Latest News from the UK and Around the World | Sky News

Categories
Headline News

Many cancers no longer ‘a death sentence’ as treatment on ‘cusp of golden era’ – health chief

Many people with a cancer diagnosis “should be confident that it’s not a death sentence and that more treatments will become available”, according to the outgoing medical director of NHS England.The Latest News from the UK and Around the World | Sky News

Categories
Headline News

Southend Airport remains closed after ‘fireball’ plane crash

Southend Airport has been closed until further notice after a small plane crashed – as video footage emerged showing the aftermath of a huge fireball.The Latest News from the UK and Around the World | Sky News

Categories
Headline News

Chelsea win FIFA Club World Cup – and get trophy presented by Donald Trump

Chelsea have thrashed European champions Paris Saint-Germain to win FIFA’s Club World Cup – with Donald Trump joining the players at the trophy presentation.The Latest News from the UK and Around the World | Sky News