Is there a CMA Awards category we don’t know about called Horniest Music Video? If so, Kacey Musgraves has the category on lock. Continue reading…The Boot – Country Music News, Music Videos and Songs
Is there a CMA Awards category we don’t know about called Horniest Music Video? If so, Kacey Musgraves has the category on lock. Continue reading…The Boot – Country Music News, Music Videos and Songs
Is there a CMA Awards category we don’t know about called Horniest Music Video? If so, Kacey Musgraves has the category on lock. Continue reading…Country Music News – Taste of Country
Looking to try something new? Fans say this overlooked item is one of the best things on the menu. Check out the reviews before your next drive-thru run.

Food Republic – Restaurants, Reviews, Recipes, Cooking Tips
Reading Time: 2 minutes
As we previously reported, Christopher Nolan’s The Odyssey is shattering box office records and wowing critics and audiences around the world.
But the world’s wealthiest man is not impressed.
Of course, it’s hard to take that opinion seriously, as it appears that Elon Musk has not yet bothered to actually watch the movie.

No, like thousands of annoying hyper-online chuds, Musk long ago decided that the movie was irredeemably “woke” because it featured Black and trans actors.
He wrongly predicted that the film would bomb (it’s the most successful of Nolan’s career) and that viewers would share his disdain for the casting decisions (it currently holds a 97 percent audience approval rating on Rotten Tomatoes).
You might think that after being so loudly wrong about every aspect of The Odyssey’s reception, Musk would seek to just quietly move on.
But that’s never been Elon’s style. Instead, he’s decided to double down by promoting his own adaptation of Homer’s epic poem, one built entirely with his Grok AI tool.
“Dialogue scene from Homer’s Odyssey built on Grok Imagine,” reads a tweet reposted by Musk on Tuesday.
“Before this year ends, Grok Imagine will make a full-length movie of The Odyssey that is historically accurate and true to the art of Homer,” Elon added.
Now, aside from the fact that the footage provided looks like crap and features dialogue that is not even close to being an accurate translation of Homer, The Odyssey is pure fiction that’s populated by gods and monsters, and therefore, no “historically accurate” version has ever existed.
Thankfully, numerous users on Elon’s X platform were quick to point this out.
“How can you make a ‘historically accurate’ version about a f–king fake story?” wrote one commenter.
“‘Historically accurate.’ There is a cyclops,” another added.
Now, factual accuracy might still be of concern to an author of historical fiction, but it didn’t seem to matter much to Homer (who was writing about 500 years after the events described in The Odyssey). So why should it matter so much to modern interpreters of the poem?
The fact is, it shouldn’t, and Elon wouldn’t care either, were it not for the fact that his trans daughter wants nothing to do with him, and therefore he’s all butthurt that a trans actor was cast in a movie.
Whatever the case, the real question is not whether the Grok-yssey will be accurate, but whether it will be any good. It’s important to note that Elon didn’t make any promises about the quality of the finished product.
Maybe he’s finally getting sick of being wrong.
Elon Musk Promises AI-Generated, ‘Historically Accurate’ Odyssey Film as Epic … was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.
The Hollywood Gossip
Country music has said goodbye to several beloved artists in 2026. Continue reading…The Boot – Country Music News, Music Videos and Songs
Country music has said goodbye to several beloved artists in 2026. Continue reading…Country Music News – Taste of Country
If you enjoy old-fashioned sodas, there’s a classic root beer brand that’s worth a try, and your best bet for finding it is among paint cans and fertilizer.

Mashed – Fast Food, Celebrity Chefs, Grocery, Reviews
Emily Ann Roberts is undoubtedly one of country music’s most exciting rising stars. With her charming personality, angelic voice, songwriting talent, and ability to command a stage, she has quickly become an artist to watch. However, what some fans may or may not know is that her talents extend far beyond the spotlight.
When she’s not performing, Roberts can often be found crocheting, gardening, canning, and embracing a homesteading lifestyle. It seems there’s truly nothing she can’t do, and that passion for a slower, more hands-on way of life inspired the phrase she coined for herself: “Yeehaw Meemaw.”

Roberts shares this side of her life with fans through Sasser House, a social channel she created with her husband, Chris. Through the platform, the couple offers a glimpse into their home, garden, DIY projects, and everyday moments that happen away from the stage.
What started as a simple way to share another piece of their lives has grown into something much bigger than either of them imagined. The channel’s rapid growth across social platforms has not only connected Roberts with a new audience but has also introduced countless fans to her music.

“Something that has absolutely changed the trajectory of my career is something that my husband and I started called Sasser House. As my husband shared his projects, I though, well, I have a lot to offer this little house that we call home too, whether it be from the garden or crochet projects or decorating or cooking or canning,” she told Cowboys & Indians Magazine. “So many people have found my music through seeing me out in my garden picking green beans or canning in the kitchen and now they’re full-blown fans coming to shows and it has totally changed my life.”
While Sasser House has introduced fans to a new side of Roberts, her music remains at the heart of everything she does. Her growing audience continues to connect with her honest storytelling, including her latest release, a new version of her fan-favorite single “Jack & Jill Daniel’s” featuring Ian Munsick.
“I sing about all kinds of different stuff. I tell people my music is like a sampler platter. Life is full of so many different emotions and we all feel different things,” she told the publication. “And so I sing happy songs and sad songs and storytelling songs and all of it, but I hope that people are able to kind of let go of what’s going on in their life and just enjoy the music when they hear it.”
With her career on a rapid rise, Emily Ann Roberts has earned a spot on tour with Thomas Rhett this summer and was named into the Opry NextStage class of 2026.
The post How Emily Ann Roberts’ Sasser House Is Changing The Trajectory Of Her Country Music Career appeared first on Country Now.
Country Now

The Alaska Native Medical Center is reflected in the campus pond on Sept. 9, 2022. The hospital is among several facilities on the Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium campus in Anchorage. ANTHC is the nation’s largest Native tribal organization. (Photo by Yereth Rosen/Alaska Beacon)
The federal government has agreed to pay the Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium $400 million to settle claims of inadequate cost coverage over several years.
The settlement, announced on Tuesday by the U.S. Justice Department, stems from a lawsuit filed by the nonprofit tribal health group in 2021 against the Department of Health and Human Services, which operates the Indian Health Service.
At issue in the case are “contract support costs,” the term for the expenses necessary for administration, facilities maintenance and other functions that support the healthcare services that tribal organizations provide through contracts with the federal government.
In a statement, the Justice Department acknowledged that the federal government owed ANTHC money to cover contract support costs.
“This settlement reflects our commitment to resolving litigation fairly and ensuring that federal resources are appropriately directed toward serving Native communities,” Associate Attorney General Stanley Woodward said in the statement. “We are pleased to have reached an authorized agreement that benefits American Indian and Alaska Native communities and remains consistent with the legal framework established by Congress.”
Natasha Singh, ANTHC’s president and chief executive officer, characterized the settlement as a fair resolution of a longstanding dispute over costs borne by the organization.
“ANTHC welcomes the authorization of this settlement, addressing contract support costs that have long been owed to Tribes that assumed responsibility for delivering healthcare on the federal government’s behalf. This settlement marks an important step toward ensuring that resources accurately reflect the true cost of operating a complex Tribal health system and advancing self-determination in healthcare,” Singh said in a statement.
For more than a decade, different tribal health organizations have claimed that the Indian Health Service was underpaying contract support costs. There is a history of litigation and Congressional action over the issue.
In 2024, the U.S. Supreme Court weighed in. Ruling in a case concerning tribes in Arizona and Wyoming, the court said the Indian Health Service is obligated to pay the full costs of contract support services.
Those costs are necessary for tribal health organizations to provide medical services, the 5-4 ruling said. If the costs are not fully covered by the IHS, “the tribe would have to divert some program income to pay such costs, or it would have to pay them out of its own pocket,” amounting to a penalty for pursuing self-determination under federal law.
The settlement is in line with that 2024 ruling, as well as with the Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act, the federal law through which tribal organizations administer their own healthcare programs, the Justice Department said.
ANTHC is the nation’s largest tribal health organization. At its approximately 140-acre campus in east Anchorage, it operates the Alaska Native Medical Center, which is one of the state’s biggest hospitals, along with various in-patient services, research and epidemiology services and an environmental health program, among other functions. It provides services throughout the state.
The consortium, formed in 1997, has embarked on a facilities expansion program, enlarging the hospital’s emergency department and constructing a skilled nursing facility for patients needing extended care, along with other periodic upgrades.
Singh, in her statement, said the ANTHC board had “committed resources toward long-standing needs across our system of care” in anticipation of the settlement announced Tuesday. Those commitments include the investments in the ongoing construction projects, she said.
The transfer window usually dominates discussion during the summer, but that’s rarely the case in tournament years as the market is forced to take a back seat. Business never sleeps, however, and several deals have gone under the radar during the 2026 World Cup. After five-and-a-half weeks and some 104 matches, the big event is finally over, which means attention can now turn to the comings and goings at club level. In the Premier League, an extraordinary sum of money is being spent once again. We’ve seen Tottenham splurge on the likes of Sandro Tonali and Mateus Fernandes, Elliot Anderson has swapped Nottingham Forest for Manchester City for a huge fee and Chelsea have made Morgan Rogers the most expensive British player of all time after But it’s not just the big hitters who have been splashing the cash this summer, with a number of relatively lower-profile moves going through while all eyes were on the tournament across the pond. Here, then, are 10 Premier League transfers you might have missed during the World Cup… Emersonn (Toulouse to Ipswich Town, £26.5m) Ipswich quietly broke their transfer record during the World Cup following their return to the Premier League after one season away, going big to sign young Brazilian striker Emersonn (yes, with two Ns) from Ligue 1 side Toulouse in a deal worth £26.5m ($35.5m). It certainly seems that there is some risk attached to the transfer, given the 22-year-old obviously isn’t proven in the English top-flight and his return of six goals and two assists in the league last season isn’t particularly promising. When you factor in the potential financial implications of relegation at the end of 2026-27, there is a lot of pressure for this move to work out. Joao Gomes (Wolves to Aston Villa, £38m) Not strictly a transfer that happened during the World Cup, with the switch announced the day after the final, but Aston Villa certainly put this deal in place while the tournament was still ongoing. The Midlands club moved quickly to sign a replacement forYouri Tielemanss, who only joinedManchester Unitedd a week ago, The £38m ($51m) fee looks a little steep, but Gomes is a Brazil international and Premier League-proven from his time at Molineux. A neat and tidy midfielder who loves to bite into tackles, he isn’t a like-for-like replacement for the more attack-minded Tielemans, but Unai Emery will hope that, at 25, the new man can develop his game further at Villa Park in a more free-flowing team. He follows Illan Meslier (Leeds United to Arsenal, free) Arsenal have a new back-up goalkeeper in their ranks after Whether he is second or third-choice behindDavid Rayaa remains to be seen, amid uncertainty surroundingKepa Arrizabalaga’ss future in north London. It has been reported that Arsenal will not stand in the 31-year-old ex-Chelsea ‘keeper’s way if an approach is made. Oscar Mingueza (Celta Vigo to Crystal Palace, free) While the rest of the footballing world was focused on events in North America, Crystal Palace might have pulled off one of the most shrewd moves of the transfer window by bringing in Oscar Mingueza, who was Honed in Barcelona’s famed La Masia academy, Mingueza has been a standout performer in La Liga over the past 18 months, and was even linked with the likes of Arsenal and Juventus before landing in south London. Although he missed out on a place in Spain’s World Cup-winning squad, the 27-year-old is a full international who brings versatility and experience. This looks like a very smart piece of business. Marco Palestra to Chelsea (Atalanta to Chelsea, £47m) The first signing of the Xabi Alonso era at Chelsea is A marauding, versatile full-back who was named Serie A Defender of the Year off the back off an impressive season on loan at Cagliari, the 21-year-old arrived at Stamford Bridge for a cool £47m ($62m). Alonso is reported to have signed off on the transfer, with the young defender seemingly perfectly suited to the Spanish tactician’s preferred back-three or back-four systems, given he can operate on either flank as a wing-back or full-back. Alvaro Rodriguez (Elche to Bournemouth, £26m) Bournemouth have forged a reputation for unearthing young gems in the transfer market, and they will hope they have pulled off another shrewd move by bringing in Elche striker AlvarRodriguezez. The 22-year-old Uruguayan, who came through Real Madrid’s academy, impressed last season despite Elche flirting with relegation. Rodriguez provided 12 goal contributions in La Liga, and Bournemouth have taken a leap of faith by investing a significant £26m ($34m) fee in his services. The hope will be that he can translate that form to the Premier League as he continues to develop, and he may well be a replacement for 20-year-old sensation Eli Junior Kroupi, who is attracting attention from the so-called ‘big six’. Bazoumana Toure (Hoffenheim to Newcastle, £43m) In terms of statement, big-name signings, Newcastle’s transfer window once again hasn’t exactly gone to plan. The Magpies have been pipped to a number of key targets for the second successive summer after their nightmare in 2025, includinVictor Munozoz, who joineLiverpoolol, and the aforementioned Manzambi, who has signed for Aston Villa. The Tynesiders have, however, gone about adding a number of highly-rated youngsters to their squad, with the most significant outlay going on Toure was swiftly followed into St James’ Park by 18-year-old Ajax midfieldeSean Steurur, who cost £23m ($31m) himself. Callum Wilson (West Ham to Brentford, free) West Ham might have been relegated, but veteran striker Callum Wilson won’t be going down with them after jumping ship at the end of his one-year contract and swapping east London for west by joining Brentford on another short-term deal. He follows the arrival oJaidon Anthonyny in what looks like a bargain £20m ($27m) move from relegated Burnley. Wilson is likely to play second fiddle tIgor Thiagogo at the Gtech Stadium after the Brazilian’s prolific 2025-26 campaign, which earned him a World Cup call-up for Brazil, and the England international has set his sights on reaching 100 Premier League goals. He currently sits on 95. Harry Wilson (Fulham to Leeds United, free transfer) Could this prove to be one of the Premier League signings of the summer?! Top-flight clubs were queuing up to sign Harry Wilson following the expiry of his contract with Fulham and a sublime individual season that yielded 11 goals and a further eight assists in all competitions, with the former Liverpool man belatedly discovering the form of his life at the age of 29. Quite unexpectedly, it was Leeds who won the fierce battle for Wilson’s signature as a free agent. Announcing the Welshman’s arrival, the Yorkshire club said the attacker had chosen them over “several offers from elsewhere”, a list that may well include Aston Villa, who were strongly linked earlier this summer and have qualified for the Champions League once again. The Whites then stole a march on their rivals again to land Bosnian centre-back Tarik Muharemovic from Sassuolo after his impressive World Cup displays. Zadok Yohanna (AIK to Brighton, £26m) You’d be forgiven for not having heard of Zadok Yohanna (neither had we, to be honest!), but he might just be the latest in a series of brilliant pieces of business by the masterminds behind Brighton’s endlessly profitable model. The Nigerian winger didn’t come as cheap as some of the club’s biggest success stories, but that is probably because he has a very high ceiling. Yohanna was signed from Stockholm-based AIK earlier this summer for a cool £26m ($34m), but don’t be surprised if he’s sold for a significant profit in the next few years. The 19-year-old had already clocked up nine goal involvements in just 12 appearances in Sweden’s 2026 season (which runs from April to November) before linking up with the Seagulls, who had otherwise been focused on reinforcing their backline with LeedsPascal Struijkjk and Tottenham prospecLuka Vuskovicic.Latest Sports News from FOX Sports