The new episodes may be delayed due to a slight change in the shooting schedule. Continue reading…Country Music News – Taste of Country
The new episodes may be delayed due to a slight change in the shooting schedule. Continue reading…Country Music News – Taste of Country
Reading Time: 3 minutes
The reign of Miss North Carolina USA 2026 Brittany Boltinhouse is over.
In June, she made history as the first married woman and as the first woman of Honduran descent to hold the title.
Now, the Miss USA organization says that she has violated the standards of the pageant organization.
How so? It appears that her social media posts have come back to haunt her.

Just ahead of the Miss USA competition, CEO Thom Brodeur put out a release on Wednesday, August 5.
On Instagram, he revealed that Boltinhouse has been stripped of her crown.
No longer Miss North Carolina, she is accused of violating the organization’s standards.
Titles like Miss North Carolina USA, the organization reasons, are not “trinkets.”
Rather, they are investments of trust. Trust which, Brodeur explains, Boltinhouse has broken.
Brodeur’s statement did not explain the specific violations that cost Boltinhouse her crown.
However, the statement stated, very broadly, that the organization “does not tolerate racism, homophobia, transphobia, nor language that strips any person of their dignity.”
That is a very good policy — but does not specify which aspect of that she broke.
With exceptions of figures like Garrett Yrigoyen on The Bachelorette, very few scandals like these involve some sort of Macavity-from-Cats figure who has violated every rule in the book.
Mere weeks ago, however, an explosive report by the NC Beat revealed Boltinhouse’s troubling social media history.
Miss USA CEO Thom Brodeur said Wednesday Brittany Boltinhouse agreed to step down from her role as Miss North Carolina after her conduct violated the standards of the pageant organization. pic.twitter.com/t2wHwU6zEc
— TMZ (@TMZ) August 6, 2026
According to what are now widespread reports, Boltinhouse previously tweeted under an alias, Sosa the Stallion.
From 2017 until 2019, she allegedly repeatedly used the n-word.
On the plus side, she did not appear to be directly attacking individuals with the use of the slur. Her use in the sentences appears to have been for emphasis.
At the same time … the thing about slurs is that their use is almost always an automatic attack against the entire demographic to which they refer. Slurs are not merely rude words, they are loaded with troubling and violent histories.
Though Boltinhouse has also been accused of having been a vocal supporter of Donald Trump during his 2024 campaign, that does not appear to have been a factor.
In his statement, Brodeur emphasizes the need for compassion. He received praise for this in the comments.
He acknowledged that Boltinhouse has been “named, examined, and judged in public in a way that most of us would not survive.”
Boltinhouse entered the competition first representing the coastal city of Wilmington.
In her stead, Myla Hadley of the city of Charlotte will instead take on the title of Miss North Carolina USA 2026.
Haldey goes into this with the organization’s “full confidence and our support.”
Brittany Boltinhouse Loses Miss North Carolina USA 2026 Crown After Old Posts Resurface: … was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.
The Hollywood Gossip
Reading Time: 2 minutes
As we previously reported, internet personality Perez Hilton seemed to engage in self-harm during a TikTok livestream on Tuesday night.
The 48-year-old brandished a knife and threatened suicide while seemingly covered in his own blood.
Hilton was rushed to a nearby hospital, and after days of speculation, we finally have some encouraging news about his condition.

In a statement released Wednesday, Perez’s loved ones confirmed that he is now able to communicate with them, calling the development a reason for hope as he continues receiving medical care.
“We can confirm that Perez is able to communicate, which has given our family hope,” the statement read (via TMZ).
The family went on to thank supporters for the outpouring of prayers and well wishes they’ve received over the past several days, while once again asking for privacy as Perez focuses on his recovery.
“We remain deeply grateful for the compassion, patience, and respect so many people have shown during this incredibly difficult time,” the statement continued.
“Please continue to keep Perez in your thoughts and prayers.”
The update comes less than 48 hours after emergency responders were called to Perez’s Miami-area home when viewers alerted authorities about a disturbing livestream.
He was transported to a local medical facility, where he has remained under medical care ever since. Authorities have confirmed that he was safely taken to the hospital, while his family has consistently emphasized that their priority is his well-being.
This is the second statement Perez’s family has released since the incident.
Their initial message confirmed only that he was receiving treatment and asked the public to respect his privacy while thanking fans for their support.
Wednesday’s update is the first indication that his condition has improved enough for him to communicate directly with loved ones.
The news has prompted an outpouring of relief across social media, with many fans expressing hope that Perez can now focus entirely on healing away from the public eye.
While his family has not shared additional details about his treatment or a possible timeline for his release, they made it clear that they’ll provide further updates if and when they’re able.
Speculation. about the cause of this mental health crisis remains rampant, with several sources claiming that Hilton had been dealing with financial woes in the
Whatever the case, at least we can take solace Perez is communicating with his family and those closest to him.
We will have further updates on this developing story as new information becomes available.
Perez Hilton Is Able to Speak Following Self-Harm Incident, Family Confirms was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.
The Hollywood Gossip
Kid Rock and Jason Aldean are heading to Barry County, Mich. this August — and the county just signed off on a pretty significant security plan to make it happen. Continue reading…The Boot – Country Music News, Music Videos and Songs
Kid Rock and Jason Aldean are heading to Barry County, Mich. this August — and the county just signed off on a pretty significant security plan to make it happen. Continue reading…Country Music News – Taste of Country
You can leave your soda sitting in the fridge or pantry for awhile, but if you want it at its best, it’s recommended to enjoy it within this amount of time.

Food Republic – Restaurants, Reviews, Recipes, Cooking Tips
Bunnie Xo says she’s never getting married again. Continue reading…The Boot – Country Music News, Music Videos and Songs
Bunnie Xo says she’s never getting married again. Continue reading…Country Music News – Taste of Country

NOTN- As Suicide Basin nears capacity, the City and Borough of Juneau is urging residents in the flood evacuation zone to finalize their emergency plans.
In an interview with CBJ Emergency Programs Manager Ryan O’Shaughnessy, he said residents are encouraged to know where they’ll go if an evacuation is ordered.
“The basin is is almost full, once the basin becomes full and gets to 1350 ft, folks can expect to get an alert on their phones.” O’Shaughnessy said, “That’ll that loud, sort of jarring alert, a sort of siren that comes out of your phone for just a minute. And that’ll let people know that the basin has become full. And in our Ready, Set, Go framework, we’ve moved from Ready into Set. That means it’s time for folks to have a bag packed, it’s time to make sure your phone is charged, there’s gas in the car, and that you’re ready to go when the basin begins to release.”
We’ve put together the CBJ approved evacuation routes, take note of what’s nearest to you if you are in the evacuation zone.
An emergency shelter will be available at Floyd Dryden Middle School, and limited space is available there for pets. Juneau Animal Rescue can also help coordinate temporary pet sheltering.
People in the evacuation zone are also being asked to register their vehicles in advance if they plan to use the city’s temporary flood parking areas, which are located at St. Brendan’s Episcopal Church 4207 Mendenhall Loop Road, Shepherd of the Valley Lutheran Church 8198 Keegan Street, Christ Lutheran Church 10300 Glacier Hwy, Juneau Christian Center 8001 Glacier Hwy.
“We’re optimistic, and we have a tremendous amount of confidence in the HESCO barriers, but it’s not something to bet your life on. That’s why we’re really encouraging folks who live in the hazard area to evacuate and go ahead and heed that evacuation advisory when that’s issued.” O’Shaughnessy said.
Officials recommend preparing homes now by moving valuables, as well as items such as oils, paints and cleaning products, into secure waterproof containers at higher elevations.
Residents should also have a go-bag packed and ready in case an evacuation order is issued.
Officials remind residents not to drive or walk through floodwaters and to wait for an official all-clear before returning home after the event. The City and Borough of Juneau has also activated a flood information hotline for non-emergency questions. The hotline currently operates weekdays, with expanded weekend and around-the-clock hours planned once the basin fills and, if necessary, when a flood begins. United Way of Southeast Alaska is also coordinating volunteers and assistance for residents who may need help before or after the flood.
Flood waters are rising at a rate of about 3 feet per day but more information about flood preparedness is available through the City and Borough of Juneau’s flood readiness resources, the National Weather Service or by calling the flood hotline.
Trader Joe’s is one of the grocery chains without a delicatessen, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t some deli-adjacent foods shoppers are loving this year.

Mashed – Fast Food, Celebrity Chefs, Grocery, Reviews