Categories
Entertainment

Inside Matt Damon’s Family World With Wife Luciana & 4 Daughters

Matt Damon, Luciana Barroso Damon, Alexia Damon, Gia Damon, Stella Damon, Isabella DamonHowever far away from home Matt Damon’s travels take him, his heart remains with wife Luciana Barroso Damon and their four daughters.
Happily, The Odyssey was scheduled to be a summer blockbuster,…
​E! Online (US) – Top Stories

Categories
Entertainment

Erin Bates Shares If She Wants Baby No. 8 After Sepsis Battle, Seizure

Erin Bates, Chad PaineErin Bates could be bringing up more kids in the future.
Nearly a year after she was hospitalized with complications following the birth of her and husband Chad Paine’s seventh child Henry, the…
​E! Online (US) – Top Stories

Categories
Entertainment

This Protein-Packed Item Is One Of The Best New Aldi Finds Of 2026, According To Shoppers

Out of all the Aldi Finds that have popped up in 2026 so far, this protein-filled item may be one of the best new additions. Plenty of shoppers think so!

​Mashed – Fast Food, Celebrity Chefs, Grocery, Reviews

Categories
Entertainment

‘Today’ Show Intruder Lunged at Craig Melvin, Shouted Racial Slur

Reading Time: 2 minutes

A terrifying incident unfolded on the set of the Today show this morning.

According to multiple reports, an intruder managed to bypass security at NBC’s 30 Rockefeller Plaza studios on Thursday morning before confronting host Craig Melvin in a restricted area.

The man allegedly lunged at Melvin while shouting a racial slur, prompting a swift response from security and police.

Craig Melvin attends The National Board of Review Annual Awards Gala at Cipriani 42nd Street on January 07, 2025 in New York City.
Craig Melvin attends The National Board of Review Annual Awards Gala at Cipriani 42nd Street on January 07, 2025 in New York City. (Photo by Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images for National Board of Review)

Fortunately, no one was physically injured.

Law enforcement sources say the incident unfolded shortly after 9 a.m. when a 41-year-old man entered an unauthorized area near Studio 1A.

The suspect reportedly asked staff members for Al Roker before encountering Melvin instead.

According to TMZ, the suspect, who has been identified as Andrew Truelove, was subdued when security personnel and an NYPD officer working at Rockefeller Center quickly intervened and took the man into custody.

The investigation into the incident remains ongoing.

In a statement released after the incident, NBC confirmed there had been a security breach at the Today studio.

“There was a security incident this morning at the Today show studio,” the network said.

“An individual entered an unauthorized area in a vestibule near Studio 1A. The person approached anchor Craig Melvin, who alerted security.”

NBC added that the suspect was detained by law enforcement “without further incident,” stressing that “there was no altercation, and no one was injured.”

The network also said it is cooperating with authorities while reviewing its security procedures.

“NBC and TODAY take the safety and security of our employees, talent, staff and guests extremely seriously,” the statement continued.

“We are reviewing the incident and our security protocols and remain committed to providing a safe and secure environment for everyone who works at and visits our studios.”

Although the frightening encounter reportedly caused Melvin to miss the opening moments of the show’s third hour, he returned to the broadcast later that morning and did not publicly address what had happened on-air.

Al Roker and Dylan Dreyer also resumed the program after the incident.

The security breach has nevertheless raised serious questions about how an unauthorized individual was able to gain access to a restricted area inside one of television’s most recognizable studios.

Thankfully, the situation ended without physical injuries. It was a fortunate outcome in what could have been a far more tragic incident.

‘Today’ Show Intruder Lunged at Craig Melvin, Shouted Racial Slur was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.

​The Hollywood Gossip

Categories
Entertainment

Mary Jo Campbell, Mother of Kris Jenner, Passes Away at 91

Reading Time: 2 minutes

We have some very sad news to report from the world of reality television today:

Mary Jo Campbell — the beloved mother of Kris Jenner — has passed away.

She was 91 years old.

Kris Jenner attends the #BoF500 Gala during Paris Fashion Week at Shangri-La Hotel Paris on September 30, 2023 in Paris, France.
Kris Jenner attends the #BoF500 Gala during Paris Fashion Week at Shangri-La Hotel Paris on September 30, 2023 in Paris, France. (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images for The Business of Fashion)

Over the years, Mary Jo put in numerous appearances on the Kardashian-Jenner clan’s reality shows, often providing wry commentary and comic relief.

News of her passing comes courtesy of a post on Kris’ Instagram page.

“Today, we said goodbye to my beautiful Mommy MJ. There are no words that could ever capture what she has meant to me or the heartbreak of having to say goodbye. My mom was the heart of our family,” Kris wrote, adding:

“She taught me everything that truly matters… to love your family fiercely, to be kind, to show up for the people you love, and to never take a single moment together for granted.

“She taught us that family is everything. She showed us how to love unconditionally and how to find joy in the little moments.”

Kris went on to detail the many ways in which Mary Jo enriched her life, as well as the ways in which the entire family plans to honor her memory going forward:

“She showed me how to face life’s challenges with resilience and faith. Mom, thank you for every sacrifice you made, every piece of wisdom you shared, and every moment you loved us so completely,” she wrote, adding:

“I will miss our daily talks, your smile, your laughter… Our hearts are broken, but we find comfort knowing that love like yours never truly leaves us. Your love will live on in our family, in our traditions, in every moment we are together, and in every life you touched.

“When I look at my kids and my grandkids, I will forever see pieces of you in all of us. There is not a part of me that isn’t shaped by you. And if I have done anything right in this world, it’s because I spent my life trying to live in a way that would make you proud.

Kris concluded with a message of gratitude for the lessons she learned from her belioved mother:

“Every memory, every moment, every blessing, it was all because of you, and I will forever thank God every single day for making you my mommy. My heart is broken into a million pieces… thank you for giving me the greatest childhood and oh what a beautiful blessed life,” Kris wrote, concluding:

“I love you forever Mommy. Thank you for giving us everything.”

Kim Kardashian famously enjoyed a very close relationship with her grandmother Mary Jo, and we’re sure she and her siblings will be offering tributes of their own in the near future.

Our condolences go out to the entire family as they begin their grieving process.

Mary Jo Campbell, Mother of Kris Jenner, Passes Away at 91 was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.

​The Hollywood Gossip

Categories
Entertainment

Customers Are Calling This BBQ-Flavored Snack One Of The Best Items New To Sam’s Club In Summer 2026

A savory snack that Sam’s Club launched for the summer is gaining traction with shoppers, who have named the American-made item a new favorite.

​Mashed – Fast Food, Celebrity Chefs, Grocery, Reviews

Categories
Entertainment

Christina Ricci Tells Sydney Sweeney She ‘Stayed Naked’ on Set Between Nude …

Reading Time: 2 minutes

Lots of crazy things happened on the third and final season of Euphoria.

But predictably, nothing garnered more media attention than Sydney Sweeney’s nude scenes.

Such racy material is rare in mainstream movies and TV shows these days, but there was a time when risque content was much more common.

And Sydney once sat down with an actress who famously stripped down on camera 20 years ago.

Christina Ricci attends the “Yellowjackets” Panel At Newport TV Fest at Lido Theater on June 07, 2025 in Newport Beach, California.
Christina Ricci attends the “Yellowjackets” Panel At Newport TV Fest at Lido Theater on June 07, 2025 in Newport Beach, California. (Photo by Jon Kopaloff/Getty Images for Paramount+)

Yes, the acclaimed indie drama Black Snake Moan hit theaters back in 2006, and Christina Ricci discussed the project with Sydney for a Variety piece that was published in 2022.

Why is the conversation going viral again four years later? Maybe it’s because of Sydney’s recent nude scenes.

Or maybe it’s because two beloved actresses were talking about their experiences getting naked on camera, and the sort of thing is like catnip to the internet.

“Once, I had to do a movie where I was naked pretty much the entire time. And I realized, from trying to manage it ahead of time, that the thing that made me more uncomfortable was other people being uncomfortable with me being naked,” Christina told Sydney, adding:

“So, what I did and you probably wouldn’t be allowed to do this now I just stayed naked.”

“Oh no, they’d throw robes on you now!” Sydney pointed out.

“Yeah! I was like, ‘Don’t make me feel weird, like I’m the person who has to be ashamed.’ I just stayed naked. I would talk to crew members naked, because I wanted everybody around me to stop reacting to it.

“Because then I would forget that I was naked. And it worked! But it’s one of the only times that I’ve ever actually really felt comfortable being naked on camera.”

So there you have it. Christina pulled off a power move and found strength in vulnerability.

We’re sure there’s some lesson to be learned in all of that.

But yeah, she’s right that that sort of thing would not be permitted these days.

Somewhere, an intimacy coordinator’s head exploded while reading that.

Christina Ricci Tells Sydney Sweeney She ‘Stayed Naked’ on Set Between Nude … was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.

​The Hollywood Gossip

Categories
Entertainment

Jelly Roll Wants to Trade in Bunnie Xo for a ‘Tradwife’ Now That He Lost …

Reading Time: 3 minutes

Two months ago, Jelly Roll filed to divorce Bunnie Xo.

Officially, they have both declared it to be an amicable divorce.

Bunnie is encouraging women to bone her ex. She herself has been seen kissing other men herself, just for funsies.

Brianna “Chickenfry” LaPaglia is calling BS on the sweetness-and-light routine.

Brianna Chickenfry LaPaglia on her Plan Bri Uncut podcast in July 2026.
On her ‘Plan Bri Uncut’ podcast, Brianna “Chickenfry” LaPaglia weighed in on a celebrity divorce. (Image Credit: YouTube)

‘She’s still protecting him’

On this week’s episode of her Plan Bri Uncut podcast, which is not as sexual as the title might imply, Brianna “Chickenfry” LaPaglia called out Bunnie’s public declarations that women should slide into her ex’s DMs.

“She doesn’t mean that,” LaPaglai declared. “She’s still under the mind control of” her ex, whose real name is Jason DeFord.

“And this is why I know that she doesn’t mean that because all of her closest friends are reposting — like her girls that you always see her with — They’re reposting the most asinine, crazy, insulting videos” about her ex.

“And,” LaPaglia continued, “how he’s the worst person and how people only like him because of Bunnie.”

LaPaglia speculated: “Bunnie is just doing the thing where she’s still protecting him. I went through that at a point too, where it’s like you’re not fully stepped out of the situation yet.”

“She just still wants to protect him,” LaPaglia said of Bunnie.

“She’s going to step out of this a year from now and be like, ‘Holy f–king s–t, Jelly Belly f–king lost weight, and the second he drops weight, take it for what it actually is,’” she predicted.

According to LaPaglia, when DeFord lost a massive amount of weight, he made up for it with “his ego” and is now looking for someone new.

“He thought that he can do better,” she speculated.

“He can date someone younger,” LaPaglia pointed out. Many, many men with wealth and fame look for a “newer model” of wife after a while.

“He’s going to go for a tradwife,” LaPaglia grimly prognosticated. “One hundred percent gonna go for a tradwife.”

‘You dropped the weight on your belly and now you dropped the weight of Bunnie’

The tradwife plans are a pretty serious allegation. This is a demeaning, arguably subhuman gender role that is sometimes romanticized by dishonest folks on apps aimed at teens.

There are sinister cultural forces at work that hope that some women will play into what’s essentially a sexual fetish, depriving themselves of their own resources and work opportunities until their husbands almost inevitably dump them for a new, younger tradwife.

Speaking of sinister cultural forces, LaPaglia also alleged that DeFord has a bigoted motive behind the divorce.

Bunnie worked as a sex worker years ago. LaPaglia suspects that anti-sex work bias, perhaps in tandem with DeFord’s renewed interest in Christianity.

“Hey buddy, you were the one that got with an escort,” LaPaglia said. “She was an escort. She’s talked about it.”

“You were a drug addict and you were going to prison and in and out of jail,” LaPaglia continued, as if speaking to DeFord.

“Now your morals don’t align with it because you’re f–king skinny?” she exclaimed.

“You dropped the weight on your belly and now you dropped the weight of Bunnie, who, I think was the only like redeeming and beautiful quality about Jelly Roll,” LaPaglia characterized.

That is harsh. It is also how many people feel — including, it seems, some of Bunnie’s closest friends.

Is LaPaglia right about DeFord feeling that he can “upgrade” to a new wife now that he’s wildly successful and wildly smaller, that he wants a tradwife with no ideas or input of her own?

Gosh, we hope not. A spouse should be a partner, not a servant. Keep kink play in the bedroom.

Jelly Roll Wants to Trade in Bunnie Xo for a ‘Tradwife’ Now That He Lost … was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.

​The Hollywood Gossip

Categories
Entertainment

This Largely Forgotten Cafeteria Chain Was Once Widely Known For Its Desserts Selection

If you’re a fan of cafeterias, this forgotten Texas gem is still making its beloved desserts, even if the chain is nowhere near its former glory.

​Mashed – Fast Food, Celebrity Chefs, Grocery, Reviews

Categories
Entertainment

Savannah Guthrie Stepping Away From ‘Today’ Again as Mother Remains Missing

Reading Time: 2 minutes

Back in April, fans rejoiced when Savannah Guthrie returned to the Today show following a two-month hiatus.

The occasion was bittersweet, of course, as Savannah’s mother, Nancy Guthrie, was still missing, and she has yet to be found even now.

But Savannah was obviously overjoyed to be back with her Today family — which is why many viewers were shocked by today’s announcement that she’ll be taking another hiatus.

Hoda Kotb and Savannah Guthrie embrace at the end of the show on the set of NBC's Today Show, November 29, 2017 in New York City.
Hoda Kotb and Savannah Guthrie embrace at the end of the show on the set of NBC’s Today Show, November 29, 2017 in New York City. (Drew Angerer/Getty Images)

Yes, Savannah announced during the July 16 broadcast that she’ll be stepping away from the anchor desk for the next several weeks — but fans don’t need to worry. This isn’t another unexpected absence.

Instead, Guthrie is taking time away for an exciting new career opportunity.

During the show’s “PopStart” segment, Carson Daly reminded viewers that NBC is bringing the wildly popular Wordle word game to television, with Guthrie serving as host.

“And you’ve got some news about Wordle,” Daly said before turning things over to his colleague.

Guthrie then revealed exactly why she’ll be disappearing from viewers’ morning routines.

“We’re about to do it,” she said. “Guys, I’m headed over to shoot Wordle. Over the next few weeks, we’re gonna shoot the whole season, and we’re super excited. Cannot wait for everyone to see it.”

She added that the series is expected to premiere sometime in the new year.

Guthrie’s announcement was met with enthusiastic reactions from her fellow anchors.

Sheinelle Jones recalled how obsessed the Today team became when Wordle first exploded in popularity.

“I just remember when Wordle hit the Today show group, and we became obsessed,” Jones said. “We were texting each other. And so, now to bring it full circle and have you doing this is pretty awesome.”

Craig Melvin called Guthrie the “perfect host” for the new series, while Jenna Bush Hager admitted the team will miss having her around while she’s away filming.

The Wordle hosting gig has been in the works for months.

NBC first announced earlier this year that Guthrie would front the game show, which is executive produced by Jimmy Fallon.

Production was originally expected to begin months ago but was delayed as Guthrie dealt with the disappearance of her mother.

Now, filming is finally getting underway, giving Guthrie a chance to focus on a project she has repeatedly described as joyful.

For Today fans, the good news is that this isn’t a permanent goodbye.

It’s simply a temporary break while she films an entire season of Wordle before returning to NBC’s morning lineup.

Savannah Guthrie Stepping Away From ‘Today’ Again as Mother Remains Missing was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.

​The Hollywood Gossip