Grab a pen and an old napkin—because you’re going to want to write down everything about Taylor Swift’s latest look.
The “Our Song” singer stepped out in New York June 11 for the Songwriters Hall…
E! Online (US) – Top Stories
Grab a pen and an old napkin—because you’re going to want to write down everything about Taylor Swift’s latest look.
The “Our Song” singer stepped out in New York June 11 for the Songwriters Hall…
E! Online (US) – Top Stories
Need dry skin relief ASAP? Sephora’s Major Summer Deals are kicking off with 20% off face moisturizers for all skin types.
But if you need something that will dew it all for your dry skin, we’ve…
E! Online (US) – Top Stories
Reading Time: 2 minutes
We have troubling news to report from the world of sports.
Golf legend Phil Mickelson is facing serious allegations that have reportedly resulted in his removal from a club where he had been a fixture for decades.
According to a new report from Golf Digest, the six-time major champion is no longer a member at The Farms Golf Club near San Diego after a female employee accused him of inappropriate physical contact earlier this year.

Multiple sources told the outlet that the alleged incident occurred prior to a round of golf this spring. The employee reportedly informed supervisors that Mickelson engaged in what Golf Digest described as “nonconsensual and inappropriate physical contact.”
According to the report, club officials confronted Mickelson while he was still on the course and asked him to leave before completing his round.
The Farms Golf Club did not identify Mickelson by name in a statement provided to Golf Digest, but the club confirmed that it had investigated a complaint involving a member.
“Following a staff member report of member misconduct, the Club provided immediate and ongoing support to the staff member, conducted a thorough independent investigation of the incident and took decisive action,” the statement read.
“This individual is no longer a member of The Farms Golf Club.”
Multiple sources have now identified the former member as Mickelson.
The golf legend has not publicly addressed the allegation himself, but a spokesperson offered a brief statement to the publication.
“Any misunderstanding has been cleared up,” the spokesperson said. “Phil continues to attend to a family health matter and is uncertain when he will be able to return to professional golf.”
The allegations arrive during a period in which Mickelson has largely been absent from the public eye.
The 55-year-old LIV Golf star has missed several high-profile events in 2026, including both the Masters and the PGA Championship, citing an ongoing family health issue.
For years, Mickelson was among the most popular and recognizable figures in professional golf, winning six major championships and building a reputation as one of the sport’s biggest stars.
But the latest report adds another controversy to a career that has faced increasing scrutiny in recent years.
At this point, nothing has been proven, and the allegations remain uncorroborated accusations.
Still, the report has already sent shockwaves through the golf world, as fans await any additional response from Mickelson or his representatives.
Phil Mickelson Accused of ‘Inappropriate’ Conduct With Woman, Banned From … was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.
The Hollywood Gossip
Reading Time: 2 minutes
It looks like more legal drama for the notorious Giudice family.
Both Teresa and Joe Giudice have served time in prison, and now, Milania Giudice, the 20-year-old daughter of The Real Housewives of New Jersey stars, has been arrested on assault charges.
According to surfaced court records obtained by Page Six, Milania was arrested last month in New Jersey and charged in connection with an alleged domestic violence incident.

The arrest reportedly took place on May 14 following an incident in Montville Township.
According to court and law enforcement records, Milania was charged with simple assault and purposely or knowingly causing bodily injury.
Authorities have classified the matter as a domestic violence case.
At this point, very few details about the alleged incident have been made public.
Neither Milania nor her famous mother has commented publicly on the arrest, and it remains unclear whether the case has been resolved or is still moving through the legal system.
As always, it’s important to remember that Milania has only been arrested, not convicted, and all defendants are presumed innocent unless proven guilty in court.
The news comes during what should have been an exciting time for Milania.
The Bravo veteran recently completed her sophomore year at the University of Tampa, where she has been attending school since leaving New Jersey in 2024.
Fans of RHONJ have watched Milania grow up on television for years.
Known for her outspoken personality and memorable one-liners, she became one of the franchise’s most recognizable Housewives kids long before she was old enough to drive.
Unfortunately, growing up in the Giudice family has also meant living through more than her fair share of legal controversies.
Teresa and ex-husband Joe Giudice both pled guilty to fraud charges more than a decade ago. Joe was later deported from the United States and now resides outside the country.
In recent years, Teresa has continued to battle financial and legal headlines, including reports involving tax liens and other money-related issues.
As a result, the Giudice daughters have spent much of their lives navigating public attention that most young adults could never imagine.
Whether this latest incident proves to be a brief legal hiccup or something more serious remains to be seen.
For now, however, it’s yet another difficult headline for a family that has rarely been far from controversy.
We will have further updates on this developing story as new information becomes available.
Milania Giudice, Daughter of Teresa Giudice, Arrested For Assualt was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.
The Hollywood Gossip
Reading Time: 2 minutes
Back in August of 2025, Millie Bobby Brown and Jake Bongiovi adopted a baby girl.
So the Stranger Things star is already a mom.
But if everything goes according to plan, her family is far from complete.

Millie opened up this week about motherhood, adoption, and her hopes for the future, revealing that while she still hopes to experience pregnancy one day.
Appearing on Kylie Kelce’s “Not Gonna Lie” podcast, Millie explained that adoption wasn’t some backup plan or last-minute decision.
In fact, she says it’s something she dreamed about since childhood.
“Always, always wanted to adopt,” she shared (via People), recalling that even her childhood dolls were “adopted” in her imagination rather than biological children.
The actress and Bongiovi announced last summer that they had welcomed a baby girl through adoption, describing the experience as the beginning of a beautiful new chapter for their family.
Since then, the couple has remained fiercely protective of their daughter’s privacy, declining to reveal her name or show her face publicly.
Brown made it clear that adoption doesn’t mean she’s closed the door on having biological children.
Quite the opposite, actually.
“It’s not because I don’t want that,” she said when discussing carrying a child herself. “Hopefully one day that’s in my future.”
The 22-year-old explained that she spent years learning about adoption, birth mothers, and the social work side of the process before she and Jake ultimately decided to move forward.
She added that adoption wasn’t simply a way to start a family. Rather, it was something she felt deeply passionate about.
“Adoption is love, adoption is forever,” Millie said.
Of course, becoming a mother at such a young age has also brought plenty of criticism.
Because this is 2026, and the internet simply cannot let people live their lives as they see fit.
Elsewhere in the interview, Brown revealed that she’s been shocked by the judgment she’s received from other women since becoming a parent.
“I was like, ‘This is vicious. You are vicious.’ And I don’t have time for angry women that just need to feel like they need to bring you down, especially when it comes to motherhood. I’ve never experienced anything like this,” she said.
But thankfully, all that harsh judgment has not dissuaded Millie from expanding her family.
The actress has talked for years about wanting a large brood. Both she and Jake (the son of rock legend Jon Bon Jovi) come from families with four children, and she’s repeatedly said she hopes to follow a similar path.
For now, however, Brown seems focused on enjoying life with her daughter and navigating the challenges of first-time motherhood.
And judging by the way she talks about her family, it’s safe to say she’s loving every minute of it.
Millie Bobby Brown Says She’s Still Hoping to Give Birth Some Day After Adopting … was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.
The Hollywood Gossip
As refreshing as watermelon is – with or without salt – a sprinkle of this antioxidant-rich spice can make summer’s sweet treat even better.

Mashed – Fast Food, Celebrity Chefs, Grocery, Reviews
Reading Time: 3 minutes
We normally think of Gwyneth Paltrow sharing weird “wellness” content and the occasional shady post.
But she’s under a lot of fire after starring in a commercial for Israeli real estate.
The luxury condos that go for $10 million a pop are only about 50 miles from Gaza, much of which has been turned into a rubble-strewn graveyard by the IDF.
Paltrow is getting put on blast for the “greed and depravity” of this venture. Will she even care about the backlash?

Recently, Paltrow appeared in a bizarre advertisement for 51 Park.
She’s advertising for lavish $10 million penthouses in a pair of 51-story luxury skyscrapers in Herzliya, developed by Aviv Melisron.
(Herzliya is a small city in occupied Palestine named after Theodore Herzl, whom some have described as the founder of modern Zionism.)
In the ad — which is in English and was filmed primarily in New York, Paltrow goes for a morning jog and then asks her driver to head to “Herzliya, Israel.”
That’s a little far for a car to travel, being on another continent. But the bizarre premise for the ad is barely a footnote when it comes to the backlash.
The backlash against Paltrow has been vocal across social media.
Many are bringing up a recent Goop podcast video in which she admitted that her husband, Brad Falchuk, views her as a conservative.
She identifies as a centrist and says that she doesn’t “feel anything” right now, a remark full of astounding privilege but also a hefty dose of her trademark cluelessness.
Paltrow has worked with Israeli projects before.
In 2024, she teamed up with Noa Tishby — a former sometimes-actress who showed up to ruin episodes of some great Vancouver-filmed shows about 20 years ago — who is now a notorious and seemingly full-time Zionist influencer.
People might have a negative response even if she were advertising $10 million condos in Glasgow.
This is a time of extreme economic pressure, particularly given the Trump regime’s work to increase inflation.
However, advertising land that was stolen in living memory to form the apartheid state of Israel is on another level.
Then, after the IDF began the wholesale slaughter of entire families, carrying out the ethnic cleansing of Gaza.
Israel is now on the UN’s list of countries that use rape as a weapon of war. Convinced that they can continue with impunity, they have also directed their unending aggression towards neighboring countries, bombing Lebanon and Iran with apparent expansionist aims.
Something that political and pop culture podcaster Matt Bernstein pointed out that we’d like to echo is that this commercial indicates its true purpose.
It’s filmed in the US. Paltrow speaks English in it. And it cast a famous US actress and Goop-pusher.
This is not a commercial intended to convince Israelis to move to 51 Park.
Rather, this appears to be an advertisement to convince wealthy American Zionists to move to Israel, and live in luxury in a nation that’s waging forever wars against its neighbors.
Israel has lost a lot of public support in recent years, now that more of the world — especially within the US — see the country for what it is.
This isn’t going to do any wonders for Paltrow’s public image. But then, will she even notice?
Gwyneth Paltrow Blasted After Advertising $10 Million Luxury Israeli Condos was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.
The Hollywood Gossip
Reading Time: 2 minutes
Bill Gates testified before the House Oversight Committee on Wednesday as part of the ongoing investigation into Jeffrey Epstein and his vast network of powerful associates.
During the closed-door testimony, Gates revealed that Epstein attempted to blackmail him.
Gates told lawmakers that Epstein tried to use information about his extramarital affairs as leverage in an effort to keep him within the disgraced financier’s orbit.

Probably not the kind of networking opportunity Gates had in mind when he befriended the late sex trafficker.
According to People, Gates acknowledged that Epstein became aware of affairs he had while married to Melinda French Gates and attempted to use that information to pressure him into maintaining contact.
Gates said the effort was unsuccessful and insisted that his personal misconduct had nothing to do with his meetings with Epstein.
The Microsoft co-founder has spent much of the past year trying to explain why he continued meeting with Epstein after the financier’s 2008 conviction for soliciting a minor.
Gates says he believed Epstein might be able to help raise money for global health initiatives. That plan apparently went nowhere.
Gates testified that he cut off contact after realizing Epstein couldn’t deliver the philanthropic support he had promised. Their association reportedly ended in 2014.
If there’s one sentiment that Gates has repeated consistently throughout this saga, it’s that his relationship with Epstein was a mistake.
During his congressional appearance, Gates again described his dealings with Epstein as a “grave error in judgment” and expressed regret for ever associating with him.
He maintained that he never witnessed illegal conduct, never visited Epstein’s private island, and never participated in any criminal activity.
Still, critics have long questioned why one of the world’s most powerful businessmen continued meeting with a convicted sex offender in the first place.
That’s a question Gates may never fully escape.
The testimony comes amid renewed attention on Epstein’s connections to wealthy and influential figures following the release of additional documents tied to the federal investigation.
Earlier this year, Gates publicly acknowledged past affairs and admitted that his association with Epstein had caused significant damage to both his reputation and the work of the Gates Foundation.
Reports have also revealed allegations that Epstein attempted to use knowledge of Gates’ personal life as a means of manipulating the tech billionaire sevral years ago.
For now, Gates is not accused of any wrongdoing related to Epstein’s crimes.
But as Congress continues digging into Epstein’s network, the embattled philanthropist appears determined to make one thing clear:
Meeting Jeffrey Epstein remains one of the biggest regrets of his life.
We will have further updates on this developing story as new information becomes available.
Bill Gates Says Jeffrey Epstein Tried to Blackmail Him Over His Affairs was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.
The Hollywood Gossip
When ordering prime rib at a restaurant, it helps to ask your server a few questions before you do, in order to determine the quality of the meat.

Mashed – Fast Food, Celebrity Chefs, Grocery, Reviews
Reading Time: 2 minutes
Thanks to the World Cup, thousands of Europeans are currently experiencing the best that the world of American sports has to offer.
Victor Wembanyama is not one of them.
Wemby’s San Antonio Spurs blew a 29-point lead against the New York Knicks on Wednesday night, allowing the greatest comeback in NBA Finals history.
And to add insult to injury, the French behemoth learned the hard way that in New York, eggs aren’t always constrained to bodega bacon and cheese sandwiches.
Yes, some unruly Knicks fans pelted Wemby with eggs as he made his way from the team bus to his hotel last night.
There are some major perks to being 7’4″, and Wembanyama’s freakish frame is one of the factors that’s made him an absolute juggernaut on the court.
But there are downsides too:
It’s hard to find pants that fit, you have to sleep in a fetal position, you need a custom-made shower … oh, and it’s easy for egg-sassins to spot you in a crowd and subject you to a shell shower.

Maybe Wemby will have his revenge on the court when the series heads back to San Antonio for Game 5 on Saturday.
Or maybe the Knicks will cap off their historic playoff run by bringing home their first championship since 1973.
Whatever the case, hopefully we can all agree that this sort of behavior is not cool, and the Knicks fan who threw the eggs is a world-class douchebag.
A douchebag with good aim, obviously, but a douchebag nonetheless.
Victor Wembanyana Pelted By Eggs Following Spurs’ Meltdown Against Knicks was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.
The Hollywood Gossip