Categories
Entertainment

Customers Are Calling This Papa Johns Pizza One Of The Best New Fast Food Items Of 2026

We always have an eye out for the best new items in fast food, and according to customers, this Papa Johns pizza fits the bill. Here’s why they love it!

​Mashed – Fast Food, Celebrity Chefs, Grocery, Reviews

Categories
Entertainment

Here’s What Happens To Leftover Food At MLB Stadiums

The game might end at a ballpark, but have you ever wondered what happens to the prepared food that didn’t sell? We’ve got the answer, and it’s a home run.

​Mashed – Fast Food, Celebrity Chefs, Grocery, Reviews

Categories
Entertainment

Taylor Frankie Paul’s Mental Health Texts Included in Ex-Husband’s TRO Filing

Reading Time: 2 minutes

Earlier this year, Taylor Frankie Paul’s life turned upside down.

Wondering when her The Bachelorette season will air (if at all) became the least of her worries.

Ex-husband Tate Paul has been filing against her in court. The judge already ruled against him.

But this time, he’s submitting text message evidence regarding her mental health that he hopes will win his case.

Taylor Frankie Paul in May 2025.
Taylor Frankie Paul attends the Los Angeles Premiere and FYC Event of Hulu’s “The Secret Lives Of Mormon Wives” Season 2 at Paramount Studios on May 09, 2025. (Photo Credit: Araya Doheny/Getty Images)

PHOTO ONE

Previously, Tate Paul attempted to file a restraining order against his ex-wife.

The court denied his attempt.

Now, he’s asking the judge to reconsider giving him a TRO against Taylor.

TMZ reports that Tate’s new motion includes a number of exhibits.

Among them, texts from Taylor pertaining to her mental health.

Tate submitted alleged text messages from Taylor.

He says that these feature her refusal to explain her inpatient treatment, her not telling him about her mental health crisis, and her mention of ex-boyfriend Dakota Mortensen recording their fights.

Tate submitted both call logs and text messages featuring others, such as members of Taylor’s immediate family.

Apparently, he believes that it is all of this is pertinent to his argument.

The exes share two children: Indy Paul, who will turn 9 next month, and Ocean Paul, who just turned 6 in June.

PHOTO THREE

Meanwhile, sources close to Taylor told TMZ that the judge has already ruled, and the ruling speaks for itself.

She recently had the kids for a week.

Despite insinuations to the contrary, no one has demonstrated that Taylor is an unfit mother.

Tate has claimed that he fears for the safety of their shared children. The court disagrees.

Taylor’s camp doesn’t believe that Tate is filing out of earnest concern.

A Taylor Frankie Paul Instagram Story.
Taking to her Instagram Story, Taylor Frankie Paul alleged that an unnamed individual was using police to harass her. (Image Credit: Instagram)

According to Taylor’s sources, all of this is part of Dakota and friends harassing her.

We mentioned in previous reporting that she believes that her ex-boyfriend, with whom she shares 2-year-old Ever, is “obsessive” in attempts to harass her.

Critics of this claim have suggested on social media that perhaps Tate is working independently, opportunistically trying to get custody now while Taylor is arguably at her lowest point in terms of public image.

Meanwhile, outside of court filings, Taylor’s working on herself and trying to be the best that she can be, for herself and for her kids. That’s encouraging!

Taylor Frankie Paul’s Mental Health Texts Included in Ex-Husband’s TRO Filing was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.

​The Hollywood Gossip

Categories
Entertainment

This Paprika-Rubbed Rotisserie Chicken Beat Costco’s In Consumer Reports’ Rankings

Rotisserie chicken can cause some serious culinary debates, but Consumer Reports has laid to rest which store-bought slow-cooked chicken is the best.

​Mashed – Fast Food, Celebrity Chefs, Grocery, Reviews

Categories
Entertainment

Collin Gosselin: Kate ‘Took So Much’ Reality TV Money

Reading Time: 3 minutes

With one exception, just about everyone is happy about Collin Gosselin’s upcoming memoir.

(That one exception is someone who reportedly claims that he’s lying about her, even without reading it.)

One of many things that Collin has said that his widely reviled mother took so much out of his and his siblings’ combined earnings, leaving him with “scraps.”

In fact, he vows to “find the truth” about why “a lot was taken” out of his earnings, allegedly by Kate.

Collin Gosselin in 2025.
During an interview, Collin Gosselin described not only the misery of his childhood, but how little money he has to show for it despite years as a reality TV star. (Photo Credit: The US Sun/YouTube)

‘I’m an adult now’

With the understandable hype about Collin’s upcoming memoir, a clip from last year has resurfaced as content creators pour over what he has already said about his mom.

How much of his past allegations will be in In the Shadow of Eight: Surviving the Reality of My Childhood?

One item that has stood out is when Collin told The US Sun that he wants to know “where all the money” from the reality show went.

“I’m an adult now,” he pointed out. “I’m going to do my own research.”

Collin vowed: “When these documents have my name on them — and my siblings’ name on them — I will find and justify the means of their money and my money, and we will find the truth.”

At the time, Collin confirmed that his siblings were “supposed to receive money” that would be taken “out of a collective fund.”

That means him, twins Madelyn and Cara, and Collin’s fellow sextuplets: Aaden, Joel, Hannah, Alexis, and Leah.

“I don’t want to say exactly how much it was,” he wisely stated, “but then we saw in court that a lot was taken.”

Collin said that his siblings received “some” money, and that he personally received “a small portion.”

Some fans have speculated that perhaps the money for the institution where Kate locked him away came from that fund. That cruel concept is, however, unconfirmed conjecture.

‘There’s probably money that’s still owed in my name’

“I can tell you that it was close to nothing because she took so much from it,” Collin accused.

“And I do have court documents,” he added, “and I would like to release those, too.”

Collin explained that his “theory” is that Mommy Dearest “portioned out” money to dole out to his siblings who still “who live with her.”

By his informal estimate, he alleged that it was “like a lot of money — like a lot, a lot.”

In turn, Collin says that it feels like he received “scraps” despite his many years of appearing on reality television against his will.

“There’s probably money that’s still owed in my name,” Collin sugested.

“I’m sure she’s going to watch this and be a little bit scared, but let’s just put it all out there,” he suggested.

“I don’t have anything to lose,” Collin declared, directing his attention towards his widely reviled mother. “I know you do.”

Hopefully, his upcoming memoir will elaborate further on this topic.

Children who grow up on reality television are not voluntary TV personalities. At the very least, they should have legal protections for their earnings — similar to how child stars do — to protect the funds from parents, be they Mama June Shannon or Jim Bob Duggar or Kate Gosselin.

By the way, the same applies to those creepy “YouTube families.” If we’re not going to outlaw the practice entirely, we should at least protect the kids’ finances.

Collin Gosselin: Kate ‘Took So Much’ Reality TV Money was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.

​The Hollywood Gossip

Categories
Entertainment

Who Makes Costco’s Kirkland Signature Lager?

Plenty of major labels lurk behind Costco’s Kirkland Signature products, but who makes its lager? For beer fans, its name is probably pretty familiar.

​Mashed – Fast Food, Celebrity Chefs, Grocery, Reviews

Categories
Entertainment

Donald Trump Jokes About ‘Threesome’ With Sons for Some Reason

Reading Time: 3 minutes

Some would argue that a parent’s job is to embarrass their children.

At the very least, some of them act like its a professional calling.

This week, Donald Trump rambled about awards in a speech … only to joke about having “a threesome” with sons Don Jr. and Eric.

Though that arguably wasn’t the worst part of the speech, it was the most eye-opening.

Donald Trump in Montana.
On July 1, 2026, Donald Trump joked about a threesome with his eldest sons. It was bewildering. (Image Credit: The New York Post/YouTube)

‘And we’ll have a threesome’

On Wednesday, July 1, Donald Trump made remarks at the opening of the Theodore Roosevelt Presidential Library in Medora, North Dakota.

As is his habit, he ad libbed stream-of-consciousness commentary on whatever crossed his mind.

When mentioned that Teddy Roosevelt and his son were almost the only father-son pair to earn the Medal of Honor in wartime, a thought surfaced that he simply could not resist sharing.

“Except for Arthur and Douglas MacArthur … they’re the only father and son pair to receive our nation’s highest military award for courage above and beyond the call of duty,” Trump noted.

“Now, as I see my two beautiful sons sitting there,” Trump stated. “I think I’m going to give one to myself, one to them, and we’ll have a threesome.”

As you can imagine (actually, you don’t have to imagine, as you can hear it for yourself), this resulted in gasps of shock from the audience.

Famously, Trump did not serve in the military in any capacity. Neither have either of his sons.

“Ok, I’ll pick out one of the two,” he rambled. “I’ll give them the Congressional Medal of Honor for something for their genius at hunting.”

Not leaving out his favorite person, he continued: “And I’ll get one for taking on Russia, Russia, Russia, or something, and we’ll have a third pair now.”

Trump then added that he was “only kidding.”

“I see my two beautiful sons sitting there. I think I’m going to … have a threesome.”

[image or embed]

— Sky Marchini (@sky.skymarchini.net) July 1, 2026 at 9:52 PM

‘Only kidding’

It was, in fact, the second time in the span of a few hours that he’d “joked” about awarding himself the medal.

Now, it is very likely that Trump did not intend a sexual implication, even though threesome almost universally refers to a sexual encounter involving three individuals.

(In contrast, twosome may get some chuckles but is often used in a non-sexual context.)

The idea of one of the most infamous sexual predators on the planet cracking incestuous sex jokes in public without a care in the world is nauseating.

It’s possible that, given the state of his brain, he simply forgot words like “trifecta.” But, if you were paying attention, you likely spotted that the “threesome” line was not the worst aspect of his on-stage rambling.

Trump seems to have a fixation with awards and honors.

Not with earning them, but simply with receiving them — and, at times, this means lashing out at those who do receive them, and those who do not give him awards.

The result has been decision-making about the leadership of Venezuela, weird diplomatic issues with Sweden even though the government does not determine who receives the Nobel Peace Prize, and the creation of bogus awards like the much-lampooned “Fifa Peace Prize” simply to appease him.

What’s sad is that it works. These glittering awards appear to mollify him, albeit temporarily.

Trump and members of his regime have spent a year and a half participating in what feels like a ritual desecration of our nation, from his gold-embossed Oval Office to the demolished East Wing to the fighting pit on the White House lawn to the Greenwater reflecting pool scandal and beyond.

For now, at least, the Medal of Honor is safe from losing all meaning. Any day now, however, Trump may stop listening to whichever advisers are counseling him against awarding it to himself.

Donald Trump Jokes About ‘Threesome’ With Sons for Some Reason was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.

​The Hollywood Gossip

Categories
Entertainment

KPop Demon Hunters’ Arden Cho Marries Christopher Lee in Italy

Arden Cho Christopher LeeTogether, Arden Cho and Christopher Lee are glowing.
The KPop Demon Hunters star and orthopedic surgeon got married at Villa Cora in Florence, Italy over the weekend of June 27. Throughout the…
​E! Online (US) – Top Stories

Categories
Entertainment

Rob Kardashian Upstages Sisters in Rare Photo at Khloe’s Birthday

Reading Time: 2 minutes

For Khloe’s birthday, all of the Kardashians came out of the woodwork.

As a result, family photos included smiling kid, momager Kris Jenner, and even Rob.

Rob is often a no-show at even semi-public gatherings, avoiding reality TV spots and red carpet walks whenever possible.

Showing up in snaps with his sisters meant that he totally stole the show, to the delight of fans.

Rob Kardashian in 2013.
Rob Kardashian appears in this throwback from 2013. Many fans say that he looks better in 2026. (Photo Credit: Steven Lawton/WireImage)

Happy birthday, Khloe!

Khloe Kardashian was born on June 27, 1984.

With that in mind, her birthday was this past weekend. She is now 42!

Several days later, she shared a series of snaps from the birthday bash in an Instagram post.

“How blessed am I?” Khloe captioned.

She added: “Missing a few but they’re always with me.”

However, the very first of the snaps that Khloe posted was a family portrait.

We can see Khloe in her red-orange gown next to Kim, who is standing next to Kourtney (whose bangs are a choice), Kris, and finally Rob, who appears to be holding a bottle of Pellegrino.

9-year-old Dream Kardashian looks beautiful as she smiles, standing next to Kourt.

Almost all eyes were on Rob, however, Kris’ 39-year-old (and only) son.

He doesn’t appear on camera so much these days. But fans love when he does!

Khloe Kardashian dark mode Instagram caption.
For her birthday bash, Khloe Kardashian reflected upon feeling very blessed. (Image Credit: Instagram)

Fans were so happy to see him there

“We are so Blessed to have you!” Rob gushed in the comments.

He continued: “We love you so much!!!”

For her part, Momager Kris wrote: “My heart.”

“We love you so much,” Kim raved.

Obviously, thousands upon thousands of other commenters swarmed the comments. Many of them chose to praise Rob.

Dark mode comments by Rob Kardashian, Kris Jenner, and Kim Kardashian.
Kim, Rob, and Kris were among the many thousands to comment under Khloe Kardashian’s birthday bash photos. (Image Credit: Instagram)

Rob has had what one might generously characterize as “ups and downs” in terms of public perception.

Less than a decade ago (it was almost exactly 9 years, wasn’t it?), he and Blac Chyna went to war on social media.

Among other things, Rob posted revenge porn of her. He received a hefty Instagram ban as a result.

It is unclear why Meta decided to reinstate him, except of course that Zuckerberg stopped pretending to care about right and wrong years ago.

Regardless, a lot of people see him so seldom that they shower him with encouragement whenever he pops up in a family photo.

Rob Kardashian Upstages Sisters in Rare Photo at Khloe’s Birthday was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.

​The Hollywood Gossip

Categories
Entertainment

Lil Wayne Speaks Out After Not Showing Up to Opening Night of His Tour

Lil WayneLil Wayne isn’t trying to be a crook and steal his fans’ hearts. 
After the “How to Love” rapper abruptly missed opening night of his 20 Years of Carter Classics tour at Maine Savings Amphitheater…
​E! Online (US) – Top Stories