Categories
Entertainment

Heather Rae El Moussa Proves Christina Haack Is Best the Co-Parent

Heather Rae El Moussa, Christina Haack, 2025Heather Rae El Moussa is flipping out over her love for Christina Haack.
The Selling Sunset alum shared a sweet birthday tribute to her husband Tarek El Moussa’s ex-wife, proving that their…
​E! Online (US) – Top Stories

Categories
Entertainment

If You’re A Beginner Whiskey Drinker These 3 Kinds Can Be The Worst (And What To Pick Instead)

Looking for an easy-drinking beginner whiskey? Your bottle options are practically endless, so we consulted an expert to learn what novices should avoid.

​Mashed – Fast Food, Celebrity Chefs, Grocery, Reviews

Categories
Entertainment

Iran Plotted to Assassinate Donald Trump, Israeli Intelligence Claims

Reading Time: 2 minutes

With the ceasefire between the US and Iran seemingly at an end, new reports have added another layer of tension to the ongoing turmoil in the Middle East.

According to CNN, Donald Trump is the target of a new alleged assassination plot.

The outlet reports that Israeli intelligence recently shared information with U.S. officials indicating that Iran may have developed a fresh plan to assassinate the president amid escalating tensions between the two countries.

U.S. President Donald Trump speaks at the White House on July 06, 2026 in Washington, DC. Trump is hosting a luncheon in the Rose Garden Club.
U.S. President Donald Trump speaks at the White House on July 06, 2026 in Washington, DC. Trump is hosting a luncheon in the Rose Garden Club. (Photo by Anna Moneymaker/Getty Images)

Details of the alleged plot have not been made public, and U.S. officials have not confirmed whether the intelligence points to an imminent threat.

However, sources told CNN that the warning was taken seriously, given the ongoing conflict between the United States, Israel, and Iran.

The reported threat is the latest in a years-long campaign by Iran to seek retaliation against Trump following the 2020 U.S. drone strike that killed Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani.

American officials have previously disclosed multiple alleged Iran-linked plots targeting Trump and other former members of his administration, with federal prosecutors bringing criminal charges in several cases over the past two years.

According to CNN, U.S. intelligence has received repeated warnings about potential threats in recent weeks, though officials reportedly described the latest information from Israel as more specific than previous reports.

When asked about the report, Trump acknowledged that he remains a target for Iran but did not appear alarmed by the latest intelligence.

“I guess I’m number one on their hit list,” he reportedly said while speaking to reporters during the NATO summit.

The president also revealed that he has already given instructions on how the United States should respond if he were ever assassinated.

As usual Trump’s remarks were anything but subtle.

“If I get taken out by Iran, they should bomb them like they’ve never been bombed before,” he said.

Neither the White House nor Iranian officials immediately commented on the reported intelligence.

The latest development comes as military tensions between Washington and Tehran continue to intensify, with both nations exchanging threats following recent strikes and retaliatory attacks in the region.

We will have further updates on this developing story as new information becomes available.

Iran Plotted to Assassinate Donald Trump, Israeli Intelligence Claims was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.

​The Hollywood Gossip

Categories
Entertainment

Meghan Markle, Prince Harry’s Kids See King Charles For First Time In 4 Years

Reading Time: 2 minutes

After years of family strife and months of speculation, the long-awaited royal reunion has finally happened!

Yes, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s children, Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet, have reunited with their grandfather, King Charles III.

It’s the first time in four years that Charles has spent time with Meghan and Harry’s kids.

Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, Meghan, Duchess of Sussex and guests pose for a photograph as they attend.
Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, Prince Charles, Prince of Wales, Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, Meghan, Duchess of Sussex and guests pose for a photograph as they attend. (Photo by Chris Jackson/Chris Jackson/Getty Images)

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex traveled to the UK this week for a highly anticipated visit. It’s Meghan’s first time in the country in several years.

According to a report from Page Six, Harry and Meghan traveled to Highgrove House with their children on Friday, where King Charles and Queen Camilla hosted the intimate visit.

No photographs from the reunion have been released, and the meeting was reportedly kept entirely private.

The emotional visit marks the first time Charles has seen Archie, 7, and Lilibet, 5, in person since 2022, when the Sussex family traveled to the U.K. for Queen Elizabeth II’s Platinum Jubilee celebrations.

That trip also marked Charles’ first meeting with Lilibet.

Since stepping down as senior working royals in 2020 and relocating to California, Harry and Meghan have rarely returned to England with their children, citing ongoing concerns over security.

Earlier this week, reports suggested Meghan had initially planned to skip the trip before ultimately deciding to travel with Harry and the children while avoiding public appearances connected to his Invictus Games engagements.

The family gathering comes after months of speculation over whether Harry and Charles would be able to meet during the Duke of Sussex’s latest visit to Britain.

Questions surrounding security, travel logistics, and the pair’s strained relationship had cast doubt on whether any reunion would happen.

While there is no indication that the meeting signals a full reconciliation between father and son, it does represent a significant moment for the royal family after years of distance.

For now, the reunion appears to have been focused on giving King Charles valuable time with two grandchildren he has seen only rarely since Harry and Meghan began their new life in the United States.

Insiders say Prince William and Kate Middleton have no plans to see Harry and Meghan. But this trip still signals that things are moving in the right direction.

Meghan Markle, Prince Harry’s Kids See King Charles For First Time In 4 Years was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.

​The Hollywood Gossip

Categories
Entertainment

Margaret Qualley Addresses Cheating Rumors Following Jack Antonoff Split

Reading Time: 2 minutes

UPDATE: Reps for Margaret Qualley just released a statement denying that there was infidelity in the marriage:

“The narratives running in the press about Margaret and Jack are categorically untrue. There are no trust issues. There was no infidelity or anything outside of respect and partnership in this relationship,” Qualley’s rep said in the statement obtained by People.

The statement continued: “They have deep love and care for one another. There are only two people in this marriage, and the sources who are talking to the press and commenting on their relationship are not people who know them. Please respect their privacy.”

Read on for our initial coverage of this unexpected split:

Margaret Qualley and Jack Antonoff attend the 2024 MTV Video Music Awards at UBS Arena on September 11, 2024 in Elmont, New York.
Margaret Qualley and Jack Antonoff attend the 2024 MTV Video Music Awards at UBS Arena on September 11, 2024 in Elmont, New York. (Photo by Mike Coppola/Getty Images for MTV)

After weeks of rumors and speculation, it looks like Margaret Qualley and Jack Antonoff have decided to call it quits.

According to a new report from People, the A-list actress and in-demand music producer Jack Antonoff have separated after less than three years of marriage. ‘

Multiple sources told the outlet that the couple has been going through a difficult stretch and is currently trying to figure out what’s next.

One insider described the relationship as “rocky,” while another said the pair is still “figuring things out.”

Neither Qualley nor Antonoff has publicly commented on the report, and representatives for both stars have yet to address the split.

Rumors about trouble in the marriage began swirling after Antonoff attended Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s wedding without his wife.

Instead, the Bleachers frontman — who served as producer and co-songwriter on several of Taylor’s biggest hits — was accompanied by his sister, fashion designer Rachel Antonoff.

The situation prompted fans to wonder why Margaret was absent from one of the year’s biggest celebrity events.

The speculation only intensified after eagle-eyed followers noticed that Qualley had removed nearly all photos of Antonoff from her Instagram account, leaving behind just a single blurry image from earlier this year.

Qualley and Antonoff first sparked dating rumors in the summer of 2021 after they were spotted kissing in New York City.

Less than a year later, engagement rumors exploded when the actress debuted a diamond ring at the Cannes Film Festival. She later confirmed the engagement herself on Instagram.

The couple tied the knot in August 2023 during a star-studded ceremony in New Jersey attended by celebrity friends like Taylor Swift, Lana Del Rey, and Zoe Kravitz.

Throughout their relationship, both spoke openly about how deeply they cared for one another.

Antonoff previously described meeting Qualley as life-changing, saying a “cynical” part of him disappeared after they fell in love.

Earlier this year, Qualley called her husband “my person” and said he made her feel safe and truly understood.

It might be a while before either party comments on the situation publicly, but for now, at least, it sounds like these two have put an end to their love story.

Margaret Qualley Addresses Cheating Rumors Following Jack Antonoff Split was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.

​The Hollywood Gossip

Categories
Entertainment

The Best Pickled Onions Start With This Vinegar

This easy-to-make garnish can add a tasty punch to many savory dishes. Take note, though: Your choice of vinegar will drive the flavor profile.

​Mashed – Fast Food, Celebrity Chefs, Grocery, Reviews

Categories
Entertainment

Prince Andrew Investigation Escalates as UK Police Interview Family of Late Alleged …

Reading Time: 2 minutes

The investigation into Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor’s ties to Jeffrey Epstein escalated further this week.

The Guardian and other outlets have reported that police from the UK are preparing to travel to the United States to speak with members of Virginia Giuffre’s family as they continue investigating allegations connected to the former Prince Andrew.

Giuffre took her own life last year after allegedly being trafficked by Epstein.

Prince Andrew, Duke of York leaves the headquarters of Crossrail at Canary Wharf on March 7, 2011 in London, England. Prince Andrew is under increasing pressure after a series of damaging revelations about him surfaced, including criticism over his friendship with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, an American financier.
Prince Andrew, Duke of York leaves the headquarters of Crossrail at Canary Wharf on March 7, 2011 in London, England. (Photo by Dan Kitwood/Getty Images)

Authorities reportedly plan to meet with Giuffre’s brother, Sky Roberts, and his wife, Amanda Roberts, during the visit.

While neither family member is considered a direct witness, investigators believe they may be able to provide valuable context about Giuffre’s allegations and the years leading up to her death.

Giuffre accused Andrew of sexually assaulting her while she was being trafficked by Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell when she was a teenager.

Andrew has consistently denied the allegations.

In 2022, however, he reached a multimillion-dollar civil settlement with Giuffre without admitting liability or wrongdoing.

Giuffre’s family has expressed support for investigators’ efforts and hopes the inquiry demonstrates that no one is above the law.

The planned meetings are expected to be informal conversations rather than official witness interviews because the relatives were not present during the alleged events.

The trip to the U.S. is just one part of a broader investigation that has expanded significantly in recent months.

Detectives are also reviewing historical case files, seeking additional evidence from U.S. authorities, and are expected to interview former royal protection officers as they continue examining allegations tied to Andrew’s relationship with Epstein and his conduct during his years as the United Kingdom’s trade envoy.

Officials have also reportedly received information from another woman who claims she was sent to the United Kingdom by Epstein in 2010, although she has not chosen to pursue legal action publicly.

Investigators are evaluating that information as part of the ongoing inquiry.

Police have emphasized that the investigation remains active, with authorities continuing to pursue new leads both in the U.K. and abroad.

We will have further updates on this developing story as new information becomes available.

Prince Andrew Investigation Escalates as UK Police Interview Family of Late Alleged … was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.

​The Hollywood Gossip

Categories
Entertainment

James Woods Hides After Allegations of Trying to Take Teen Girls on Private Jet Resurface

Reading Time: 3 minutes

Why is anyone discussing James Woods, of all people, in 2026?

The actor has made his social media profile private after being bombarded with allegations of attempting to pick up teen girls whom he knew to be underage.

Woods is infamous for multiple reasons, both political and personal.

As for why people are talking about him now, there’s actually a very good reason.

James Woods in 2013.
Actor James Woods at Pacific Design Center on April 9, 2013. (Photo Credit: Jason Merritt/Getty Images)

‘”I’m 16″ I said. “Even better” he said’

In the summer of 2017, Woods was posting what would be the precurser to the more recent “groomer” anti-LGBTQ+ smears. He was discussing an age gap among fictional characters.

“James Woods tried to pick me and my friend up at a restaurant once,” actress Amber Tamblyn wrote on what was then Twitter.

“He wanted to take us to Vegas. ‘I’m 16’ I said. ‘Even better’ he said,” she tweeted. Woods would go on to deny that the event ever took place.

This prompted Tamblyn to pen an open letter, which Teen Vogue published that September, recalling the incident as having happened just after she got her driver’s license.

“Upon leaving the restaurant we were stopped by you and your friend, who both seemed very nice,” Tamblyn described.

A screenshot of James Woods' Twitter profile in 2026, set to private, with the pwease no steppy libertarian snake flag as his banner.
In early July 2026, James Woods once again set his X/Twitter account to private amidst hard-earned backlash. (Image Credit: Twitter)

“At one point you suggested we should all go to Las Vegas together,” Tamblyn wrote. “‘It’s such a great place, have you ever been?” You tried to make it sound innocent.”

She observed: “This is something predatory men like to do, I’ve noticed. Make it sound innocent. Just a dollop of insinuation. Just a hair of persuasion. Just a pinch of suggestion.”

“‘It will be so much fun, I promise you. Nothing has to happen, we will just have a good time together,” Tamblyn recalled Woods telling them.

“I told you my age, kindly and with no judgment or aggression,” she continued. “I told you my age because I thought you would be immediately horrified and take back your offer.”

Tamblyn wrote: “You laughed and said, ‘Even better. We’ll have so much fun, I promise.’”

Why are people talking about James Woods now?

Most of us have lived with the knowledge that the actor, who has had a number of solid roles during his career, is a dreadfully awful person in a number of ways.

But why is this story from nearly 9 years ago making the rounds on social media?

For one thing, it’s because some people didn’t know. There are, to be blunt, so many horrible men on the internet that not everyone can keep track.

But it also has to do with a seemingly different and yet not-so-dissimilar man, Graham Platner.

The disgraced Senate candidate from Maine dropped out amidst sexual assault allegations following nearly a year of scandals, including his totenkopf tattoo, his use of the r-slur on social media, and more.

On Wednesday night, Woods — like many Americans, including his own political adversaries — celebrated Platner ending his campaign.

“The Nazi is done,” he tweeted, according to The Providence Journal.

Woods is an avowed fan of Donald Trump. He has even declared that he is an Independent, believing that the GOP is not radically in Trump’s corner enough. So decrying his own political foes as a “Nazi,” true or not, seems hypocritical.

Similarly, a man accused of sexual misconduct (Tamblyn is not his only accuser; she is simply relevant to the topic that has seemingly driven Woods underground yet again) celebrating a politician stepping down after allegations of sexual assault seems … less than overly self-aware.

We’re sure that Woods believes that he and Trump are both entirely unlike Platner, and that these comparisons and this topic of discussion are all unfair. People seldom see themselves the way that the world perceives them.

James Woods Hides After Allegations of Trying to Take Teen Girls on Private Jet Resurface was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.

​The Hollywood Gossip

Categories
Entertainment

The Biggest Changes To Ever Hit McDonald’s

McDonald’s has been a staple in the fast food world for almost a century. Over the decades, it has evolved in countless ways to the brand it is today.

​Mashed – Fast Food, Celebrity Chefs, Grocery, Reviews

Categories
Entertainment

Take The Guesswork Out Of Hard-Boiled Eggs With The 10-5-10 Method

This protein-packed snack – or recipe ingredient – doesn’t have to be laborious. Make it easy on yourself and try this method for painless peeling.

​Mashed – Fast Food, Celebrity Chefs, Grocery, Reviews