Clarkson won’t make self-deprecating jokes about her body — at least, not on Aug. 8. Here’s why. Continue reading…Country Music News – Taste of Country
Clarkson won’t make self-deprecating jokes about her body — at least, not on Aug. 8. Here’s why. Continue reading…Country Music News – Taste of Country
Clarkson won’t make self-deprecating jokes about her body — at least, not on Aug. 8. Here’s why. Continue reading…The Boot – Country Music News, Music Videos and Songs
The iconic Big Mac has mostly stayed the same since it was introduced in the 1960s, but its secret special sauce has undergone a few alterations over the years.

Mashed – Fast Food, Celebrity Chefs, Grocery, Reviews
Reading Time: 2 minutes
You know those kids’ movies where a referee says something like “There’s nothing in the rule book that says a dog can’t play basketball!”?
Well, former Boston Celtic Enes Kanter Freedom is now using that mentality to troll the world of women’s sports.
Yes, the first round pick-turned-professional edgelord has officially declared his eligibility for the 2027 WNBA draft.

Kanter has submitted a letter to the league declaring following through on a promise he made last week amid the ongoing debate over transgender athletes and women’s sports.
“Please accept this formal document as my official written notification to the Women’s National Basketball Association of my voluntary decision to enter the player pool for the 2027 WNBA Draft,” reads a letter Kanter made public today.
Freedom shared a copy of the letter on social media, adding a simple message alongside it: “rules are rules!”
Yes, he’s certainly committed to the bit.
In the letter, Freedom cited the league’s collective bargaining agreement, stating that he meets the age requirement and has no remaining collegiate eligibility.
He also asked the league office to confirm receipt of his paperwork and process his registration for the draft.
So, yes, this is officially a thing.
The move comes just days after Freedom and former NBA player Royce White announced their intentions to enter the 2027 WNBA Draft.
Both men have framed their decisions as a response to the WNBA’s handling of the increasingly heated debate surrounding transgender participation in women’s sports.
The controversy intensified after Indiana Fever guard Sophie Cunningham spoke publicly about her belief that biological differences should be considered when it comes to women’s sports.
“I got a lot of negative feedback about me hating trans. And I’m like, ‘I never once said that,’” Cunningham said last month.
She added that she wanted to “protect young girls in a locker room, or young girls in sport who shouldn’t have to go against biological men.”
Cunningham’s comments sparked considerable backlash, as well as support, and the issue quickly became much bigger than one player’s remarks.
Minnesota Lynx head coach Cheryl Reeve subsequently wore a “Trans kids belong” shirt during a game against Cunningham’s Indiana Fever.
The WNBA Players Association has also addressed the controversy, emphasizing its commitment to inclusion while saying it represents players with different backgrounds, experiences and opinions.
“Hate, abuse, and demonization of any person or group of people, including transgender people, only fuel fear, division, and harm,” the WNBPA said in a statement.
Freedom has now inserted himself directly into that conversation.
He hasn’t played in the NBA since 2022, but he’s certainly found a new way to remain part of the basketball conversation.
And now the WNBA has an official piece of paperwork to deal with.
It remains to be seen whether Freedom’s name will actually appear among the selections at the 2027 WNBA Draft. But he’s certainly found a new way to cling to relevance.
Enes Kanter Freedom: Former NBA Star Announces Plan to Enter WNBA Draft was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.
The Hollywood Gossip
Reading Time: 2 minutes
The Courtney Clenney case isn’t ending on a happy note for anyone.
Not for late boyfriend Christian Obumseli and his family. Not for Clenney or her family.
Attorneys reached an agreement. Clenney has now pleaded guilty to Obumseli’s 2022 death.
Clenney’s plea includes prison time — but she may be out sooner than you expect.

On Monday, August 10, Clenney pleaded guilty after her attorneys secured a deal with the prosecution.
In 2022, her boyfriend, Christian Obumseli, died.
Clenney’s guilty plea came with the agreement that she will serve a 6-year prison sentence.
That is already a relatively short time for a homicide, though there may be extenuating circumstances.
(There are some who believe that she deserves prison for life, and others who believe that she deserves no time behind bars at all.)
A slight twist is that the agreement includes time served.
Clenney has been behind bars for exactly 4 years, which means that she could be out and free in just two years.
The prospect of spending two years behind bars is daunting — and likely sounds like a long wait, even after spending four locked away already.
But Clenney was facing a potential life sentence before this manslaughter plea.
As part of her deal, she must undergo treatment for mental health and substance abuse after her realse.
In April of 2022, Clenney stabbed Obumseli to death their their shared Miami apartment.
Seemingly in shock, she told detectives that she had only stabbed him in self-defense.
Clenney told investigators that she was a victim of domestic violence, and had picked up the knife as a warning to keep him away.
“I grabbed a knife, and I said, ‘Don’t come anywhere close to me. I have absolutely no intention of using it,’” she told detectives.
In the immediate aftermath, a seemingly bewildered Clenney repeatedly asked first responders if she’d killed her then-boyfriend.
This case has been full of controversy, with various parties claiming that either Clenney or Obumseli were victims of domestic violence.
It was further sensationalized by some people’s reactions to Clenney’s work on OnlyFans.
Additionally, the prosecution was at one point found to have improperly accessed privileged communications between attorney and client. Yikes!
As we said, this plea deal is likely to make folks on both sides unhappy. Obumseli’s family believes that he is innocent and they want justice. Clenney’s loved ones believe that she should spend no time behind bars for defending herself.
Our justice system is imperfect, and grows only more visibly flawed with each passing day.
Courtney Clenney Pleads GUILTY to Boyfriend’s 2022 Stabbing Death, Will Be Out … was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.
The Hollywood Gossip
In interviews and in letters, George Harrison pointed out the risks involved and pleaded with fans to put an end to the trend.

Food Republic – Restaurants, Reviews, Recipes, Cooking Tips
Laci Kaye Booth is opening up about the uncomfortable reality of having an increased online presence while promoting her upcoming album, admitting that she has been fighting the urge to retreat from the spotlight completely.
Fans may have noted that Booth has been more intentional about being active on social media in recent months. She has been sharing more snippets of her life along with previewing her third studio album, Love Ain’t For The Faint Of Heart, which is scheduled to arrive on September 18.

The songstress took to her Instagram story over the weekend to explain that while she knows having a strong presence on her platforms is important in generating interest surrounding her next project, she has found herself struggling to fight her natural instinct to “disappear on socials and within the industry.”
“I’ve been posting so much in the last few months and it makes me nauseous & insanely uncomfortable. Every time I post, my brain tells me I’m desperate for attention and approval and that I’m coming off vain and shallow,” she wrote in the honest statement.
Booth says she has learned to stop fighting those feelings and instead has accepted that stepping outside her comfort zone is simply part of giving her album the best chance at success.
“I promised myself I’d show up for this one. I’d give this album campaign and this tour a better chance than I gave The Loneliest Girl in the World. I’ve done the whole ‘make the music, stay out of the public eye and hope people find it’ thing. Turns out that is not a particularly strong marketing strategy and it doesn’t make a whole lotta people happy,” she admitted.

Throughout her career, Booth has discovered what it feels like to be the artist who is costing a label more money than she is making them in return and what comes od that as a result.
“I know how that story ends, and though sometimes for the best, I’d rather know I did everything I could for this art this time ’round.”
With that in mind, Booth lets fans know they will probably see a lot more of her in the coming months as she continues to push herself to be more present throughout the album cycle and upcoming tour.
“I’m trying this freaky little thing called ‘participating in my own career.’ When it’s over, I will happily return to my regularly scheduled programming of tending to my tiny, quiet, private life. Until then.. please bear with a shy, timid bitch❤️,” she added in conclusion.
Laci Kaye Booth recently announced that she is set to embark on her first-ever headlining tour in support of her next album. The seven-date Love Ain’t For The Faint Of Heart Tour will include stops at dive bars and honky-tonks that inspired the album’s tracks, kicking off September 27 in Chicago and wrapping in Los Angeles on October 15.
Plus she has also been tapped to support Ella Langley on select tour dates beginning July 23. The trek includes a two-night stand at the Greek Theatre in Los Angeles (October 13 & 14).
A full list of upcoming tour dates can be found on Booth’s official website.
The post Laci Kaye Booth Opens Up About the Self-Doubt and Discomfort Behind Promoting Her Upcoming Album appeared first on Country Now.
Country Now
Dark chocolate isn’t to everybody’s taste, but for those who are partial to its rich, bitter flavor, some bars are significantly more satisfying than others.

Food Republic – Restaurants, Reviews, Recipes, Cooking Tips
These summery blondies are packed with fresh fruit and sweet, creamy white chocolate chips, and they boast a perfectly dense, chewy texture.

Mashed – Fast Food, Celebrity Chefs, Grocery, Reviews
A visitor is about to leave your pricing page when Hyve opens with a simple question: any questions before you go? They ask whether their plan covers multiple sites. Hyve answers in seconds and links to the page that confirms it. They then ask to talk to an expert, and Hyve opens a lead form…
The post Hyve 2.0: Answers Right Away, Better Branding, Captures Leads appeared first on Themeisle Blog.
Themeisle Blog