Bunnie Xo is more than OK with her and Jelly Roll’s divorce settlement.
Though news of the couple’s breakup broke just days ago, the podcaster revealed she and the “I’m Not Okay” singer have…
E! Online (US) – Top Stories
Bunnie Xo is more than OK with her and Jelly Roll’s divorce settlement.
Though news of the couple’s breakup broke just days ago, the podcaster revealed she and the “I’m Not Okay” singer have…
E! Online (US) – Top Stories
Jelly Roll is calling out all the rumors about his divorce—especially the wild ones.
The “Need a Favor” singer broke his silence on his breakup with Bunnie Xo after 10 years of marriage, shutting…
E! Online (US) – Top Stories

The Alaska State Capitol is seen on May 18, 2026. (Photo by Claire Stremple/Alaska Beacon)
If Alaska lawmakers do not vote by 11:59 p.m. Friday on a bill offering a tax break to the proposed trans-Alaska natural gas pipeline project, Gov. Mike Dunleavy says he will call them into another 30-day special session.
In a message on social media, Dunleavy said legislators are making progress on the issue, but if they cannot finish work by the end of an ongoing special session, “I will issue a call for a second special session to give them more time to quickly complete the work.”
For several days, the Senate majority has been deadlocked on a variety of issues, keeping the bill from advancing to the full Senate.
The governor and leading members of the Senate have met several times in closed-door meetings, frequently gathering in the governor’s cabinet room on the third floor of the capitol even as tour groups walk the halls outside the room.
Late Thursday afternoon, after the Senate Finance Committee canceled scheduled meetings for a second consecutive day, Senate President Gary Stevens, R-Kodiak, said the committee will release a revised version of the tax-break bill about 9 a.m. Friday morning.
After meeting in a joint session with the House at 10 a.m. Friday to consider possible veto overrides, the full Senate will consider the tax-break bill, Stevens said.
He declined to say what changes, if any, the Senate Finance Committee will make to the bill before it reaches the full Senate.
Last week, the Alaska House voted 34-5 to replace the state’s 2% petroleum property tax with a smaller tax on gas shipped through the pipeline.
Under current law, the pipeline would generate $47 billion for the state and boroughs along the route through 2062, according to figures from the Alaska Department of Revenue.
The House-passed bill would drop the expected revenue to about $31 billion. The state would still collect production taxes, royalties and other fees.
Glenfarne, the pipeline project’s lead developer, has said that replacing the property tax is necessary for it to obtain financing to build the project.
Dunleavy introduced an early version of the tax-break bill in March, and when it failed to pass the Legislature by the end of lawmakers’ regular session on May 20, he called a 30-day special session on the issue.
“My hope is we can get the work done and a bill passed that works to help move this large gas line project forward before midnight Friday,” the governor said in his statement. “If not, we will begin the process again Saturday with another special session.”
SUBSCRIBE: GET THE MORNING HEADLINES DELIVERED TO YOUR INBOX.
Rhett & Link have never been afraid to put the adage “you are what you eat” to the test.
But, long before Tom Hanks, Hugh Jackman, Jason Kelce and Kylie Kelce and more tested their tastebuds on…
E! Online (US) – Top Stories
Bunnie Xo wanted to be with Jelly Roll until the wheels fell off.
Days after it was revealed the “Bloodline” singer had filed for divorce on May 18, she detailed the end of the couple’s marriage,…
E! Online (US) – Top Stories
Just days after news of her divorce from Jelly Roll went public, Bunnie Xo dropped a bombshell new episode of the Dumb Blonde Podcast and held nothing back.
In the hour-long episode called “The Divorce,” she addressed rumors surrounding the split, opened up about what led to the end of their marriage, and discussed the details of their divorce agreement, including who is getting what. She also revealed several surprising details about her future, her relationship with Jelly Roll, and their plans to continue growing their family.
Here are 8 things we learned from listening to the episode.

Bunnie explained that an argument on Mother’s Day ultimately led to the divorce filing.
“And so on Mother’s Day we had a little bit of an argument, which I don’t think the details are necessary…And in that argument, I was so fed up and so tired that I just looked at him and I said, ‘Well, then file the f***ing divorce papers.’”
She later clarified that while she made the comment, she never expected things to go this far.
“Was I blindsided and was this divorce mutual? No, it was not mutual. Even though I told him to file the divorce papers, I was speaking out of anger and just frustration.”

One of the biggest rumors she wanted to shut down was the idea that infidelity played a role in the split.
“Nobody cheated on the other person. It’s literally just we served our purpose for each other and I’m excited to discover myself single and single and sober, which is crazy.”
Bunnie also revealed the heartbreaking struggles she and Jelly Roll have faced while trying to start a family.
“I’ve never talked about this, but Jay and I have lost four embryos. We’ve had three transfers, but we lost the two twins that we were going to try to have and then we lost the other two. And anybody that’s going through that and has to deal with these miscarriages, it’s gut wrenching. It is so heartbreaking.”
Despite ending their marriage, Bunnie revealed that she and Jelly Roll are still moving forward with plans to have a child.
“I love him and you guys are going to be shocked to hear this, but we’re still having a baby,” she shared.
“We’re still having a baby together.”
She explained that the two plan to co-parent and raise their future child together.

Bunnie also addressed rumors linking her romantically to Nickelback frontman Chad Kroeger.
“There’s no f***ing way in hell that would even be a thing and know I did not cheat on my husband and leave him for Chad and none of that. Please.”
She later added:
“I am not dating Chad Kroger. I am so sorry to Chad and Nickelback for this happening. It’s embarrassing.”
Bunnie revealed that she will keep the dream home they have been building on their compound, along with the animals.
“We bought a compound and we’ve been building our dream house for the past year. When I say we, I mean I. Because my husband was always like, Jay’s always like, “Just do whatever you want to do, honey.” He didn’t care. He just wanted to move in, turn key, didn’t want to have a problem with it. And so Jay is so fucking sweet that he’s giving me that compound in the divorce because he knows how special it is to me. And it has three houses on it. So one of the houses is going to Mimi. All the animals, everybody’s worried about Crunch and Smore. Chachi’s right here.”

While discussing what’s next, Bunnie admitted she’s focused on herself right now.
“And the crazy thing is I’m not even ready to hook up with a dude. I’m ready to just focus on myself, pour into myself. But my husband is ready to date.”
The podcast host also joked about the attention she’s received since announcing the divorce.
“Stella’s getting her groove back. Ever since the announcement, the fing amount of blue check marks in my fing DMs…And the f***ing come on lines.”
The post 8 Shocking Revelations Bunnie Xo Shared In Her Tell-All Podcast About Divorce From Jelly Roll appeared first on Country Now.
Country Now
Tragedy has struck on the pitch of the 2026 World Cup.
During the June 18 match between Qatar and Canada—a host country of this year’s tournament alongside the United States and Mexico—Canadian…
E! Online (US) – Top Stories
Bunnie Xo isn’t hopping away from the truth about her divorce from Jelly Roll.
Days after news that Jelly Roll (real name Jason Deford) had filed for divorce from the podcaster in May following…
E! Online (US) – Top Stories
At long last, Canada has won a World Cup game. In its eighth attempt across three tournaments, Canada was lifted by Jonathan David’s hat trick in a comfortable 6-0 win over Qatar in Vancouver, moving to the top of Group B with four points from its first two matches at the 2026 FIFA Men’s World Cup. Qatar’s performance, meanwhile, was marred by two red cards, including a vicious tackle that seriously injured Canada’s Ismaël Koné. The result puts Canada on the verge of advancing to the knockout stage, and it can win the group with either a victory or a draw against Switzerland. Qatar, meanwhile, now needs a stunning upset in its final game against Bosnia and Herzegovina to have any chance of advancing. Here are my four takeaways from the match: 1. Larin & David: Superb Together Before this World Cup, Canada’s biggest question was the form of strikers Cyle Larin and Jonathan David. Both have scored important goals and built impressive club resumes, but Larin had gone 14 games without scoring for Canada, while David was coming off a poor season with Juventus that fell well short of the level he had shown in France’s Ligue 1. In the opener against Bosnia and Herzegovina, Canadian head coach Jesse Marsch started David. After David struggled to make an impact, he was replaced by Larin, who scored the equalizer in a 1-1 draw. Against Qatar, Marsch switched to a two-striker formation with Larin and David playing together. It could not have gone any better. David and Larin showed excellent chemistry in the blowout win. David scored twice and Larin once, and both were repeatedly involved in Canada’s goals. On the opener, David’s shot was saved by Qatar goalkeeper Mahmud Abunada, but the rebound fell to Larin, who headed it home. The third goal followed a similar pattern, with the roles reversed: Larin’s shot was saved, and David was there for the easy finish. The second goal was a beautiful individual effort from David, who volleyed home a ball that came off a deflected shot from Tajon Buchanan. Then finally, with Canada running away with it late and Qatar down to nine men, David took an attempted shot from Nathan Saliba and slotted it past Abunada. David finished the game with fantastic stats that included eight attempts, five on target, and three goals. Larin, meanwhile, was 10/13 in passing with three blocked shots, two on target and a goal. This was on the heels of rescuing Canada in the first game. Just as important as the goals, both Larin and David now have momentum heading into more important games at this World Cup. The narrative now is not about their struggles, but rather their quality. This is a formation that Marsch might now be considering for future games. David and Larin can play together and the two of them can overload the defense with strength and physicality. 2. The High Line Suffocated Qatar In Qatar’s first game, it managed a 1-1 draw against Switzerland, in large part because the Swiss lacked urgency, which turned into frustration. Marsch was not going to make the same mistake with Canada going against an inferior opponent. The American coach had his team play with a very high line that immediately pressured Qatar every time one of its players had the ball. When Canada won the ball, typically in Qatar’s half, Canada was almost immediately into a dangerous position. It wore down Qatar, which were making poor decisions towards the end of the first half. In the 33rd minute, a dangerous Canadian attack resulted in a red card for Qatar’s Homam Elamin, which essentially made a comeback impossible. From there, the blowout was on, and it allowed Canada to score enough goals to move atop the group and ensure that the team only needs a draw against Switzerland in the finale to win Group C. 3. Johnson And Buchanan Dominated The Right In addition to Larin and David, Canada also had standout performances from right back Alistair Johnson and right winger Tajon Buchanan, who both dominated their side of the field. Nearly every dangerous play was created by either Johnson, Buchanan or both. Buchanan, a speedy winger for Villarreal, was explosive, and it was his run down the middle that drew the red card for the denial of an obvious goal-scoring opportunity. Johnson, who is a starter in Scotland with Celtic, was instrumental in his crosses and his passes into the final third. Both Johnson and Buchanan are of a similar background. Both were born in Canada in 1998 but came to the United States to play NCAA soccer, Johnson with St. John’s then Wake Forest, and Buchanan with Syracuse. Both then went into MLS via the MLS Superdraft. Johnson went to Nashville SC, followed by CF Montreal. Buchanan was with the New England Revolution. Now in 2026, both are with teams that were in the Champions League this past year and who will be in Europe’s top competition again next year. 4. Kone’s Gruesome Injury Casts A Pall The worst moment of the game — and the tournament — came in the 56th minute when Assim Madibo brutally fouled Canadian midfielder Ismaël Koné. In the aftermath, the Canadian players became enraged toward the Qatari bench when the severity of the injury became obvious. Koné was stretched off but was able to acknowledge the enthusiastic Canadian fans with his leg fully wrapped. The Canadian players then huddled on the field together, and some were in tears. After Canada took a 4-0 lead, goalscorer Nathan Saliba found a Koné jersey and held it up to the crowd, who gave the gesture a warm ovation. Moving forward in this World Cup, Koné’s injury will surely continue to be a rallying cry for this Canadian team, which is tight-knit and wants to use this tournament to lift the sport in the country.Latest Sports News from FOX Sports
Bunnie Xo is stripping down her breakup with Jelly Roll.
Three days after news broke that the “Twisted” singer filed for divorce from the Stripped Down author, Bunnie addressed the split for the…
E! Online (US) – Top Stories