The Norris family has asked fans not to believe any reports that don’t come directly from them. Continue reading…The Boot – Country Music News, Music Videos and Songs
The Norris family has asked fans not to believe any reports that don’t come directly from them. Continue reading…The Boot – Country Music News, Music Videos and Songs
The Norris family has asked fans not to believe any reports that don’t come directly from them. Continue reading…Country Music News – Taste of Country
Reading Time: 2 minutes
Bills Mafia is celebrating its newest member!
Yes, Hailee Steinfeld and Josh Allen have welcomed their first child!
The Sinners star shared the news with fans today via her Beau Society newsletter.

“Our baby girl has arrived!!” Steinfeld wrote.
“We’re feeling incredibly grateful and blessed and savouring these early moments. Thank you so much for the love and well wishes.”
Josh has yet to speak publicly on the arrival of his baby girl, but in a January press conference, he opened up about how excited he is to become a father.
“It’s something that I will take with great pride. And we’re going to have to figure things out on the go, just like anything else,” he said at the time (via People).

“But this is the most important thing I’ll ever be in my life, being a dad. And I know I love being a football player, and I love being a quarterback for the Buffalo Bills. But I’m looking forward to this one.”
Josh and Hailee got married in May of last year in Santa Barbara.
Just a few months later, in December of 2025, Hailee announced that she was expecting.
One of the things her fans love best about Steinfeld is her candor, and she didn’t disappoint during her pregnancy, offering poignant, humorus updates every step of the way.
In a blog post titled “Getting ducks in a row, the 29-year-old shared her thoughts on the “surreal” realization that she’ll soon be a mother.
“While tuning in, I’ve experienced this surreal, full-body awareness that our world is about to expand in beautiful ways. We’re getting ready to meet someone we already love so much,” she wrote, adding:
“I’ve racked my brain for words to describe that feeling, and I don’t have them yet. Maybe that’s the point. For now, I’m blessed to be settling into the feeling.”
After a disappointing Divisional Round playoff elimination to end his 2025 NFL season, Josh, who will turn 30 next month, is in the midst of a year of change.
New baby, new stadium for his Buffalo Bills — possibly renewed hopes for a Super Bowl ring?
Okay, we’re getting ahead of ourselves here! Josh and Hailee have enough to focus on at the moment!
Congrats to the happy couple on their new bundle of joy!
Hailee Steinfeld & Josh Allen Welcome Baby Girl! was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.
The Hollywood Gossip
One American brewery has managed something rare: It isn’t the largest in the world, yet it’s been a household staple for nearly two centuries.

Food Republic – Restaurants, Reviews, Recipes, Cooking Tips
Reading Time: 3 minutes
With the presumed wedding date approaching, Taylor Swift wedding speculation has taken the internet by storm.
But how can she and Travis Kelce plan their nuptials without worrying about leaks?
Carefully. But perhaps not carefully enough.
A new report, drawing from multiple sources, offers a breakdown of what we know about the date, the guests, and more.

First of all, the wedding date. The alleged wedding date, we should add.
Us Weekly‘s sources report that Taylor and Travis will tie the knot on June 13. As just about everyone predicted, the sources say that the ceremony will take place on Rhode Island.
“They’re both involved and making decisions together,” one insider claimed.
That source said that the two are “focused on actually enjoying the process rather than getting caught up in the pressure” as the wedding date looms.
According to the insider: “They’re keeping things light.”
A second insider told the tabloid that the celebration is expected to take part in two locations: Taylors $18 million Rhode Island mansion and Ocean House, a nearby 5-star seaside resort.
“The guest list grew, so the ceremony and private gatherings associated with the wedding [will be split between the venues],” the second source explained.
“Taylor always has a plan B and C for every scenario,” the insider warned, referring to how the singer’s plans could expand further.
Still, Rhode Island just made sense for the couple.
“They feel confident hosting it there,” the source said. “The entire area will be very private and guarded.”

The guest list has apparently been growing and shrinking. As we’ve previously heart, the first source shares that they’ve invited about 150 people.
“It won’t be a huge wedding, but there will be many celebrities,” the insider dished.
This means family and close friends. Taylor, of course, is close with Selena Gomez, Gigi Hadid, Emma Stone, Zoë Kravitz, and more.
Travis has some close ties in the sportsball world, including teammate Patrick Mahomes. He’s also buddies with Miles Teller.
And we mentioned family, right? That of course includes Jason Kelce and his family.
“They’ve gone back and forth between inviting everyone and keeping it small and private,” dished the second insider.
“As of now, they’ve scaled it down,” that source revealed. “It’s no longer going to be a massive blowout.”
For now, they’ve avoided mailing hard copy invitations and “aren’t even sure they will.” The security issues are obvious.
Even if you trust your friends, their friends, family, and anyone with access to their homes might sneak a peek and leak — or sell — a photo. That should also give them time to decide who isn’t invited.
“Their closest friends and family know the venue and the date,” the insider assured, “even if nothing formal has been sent out.”

The wedding date has a lot to do with Travis’ schedule. Football has something called a “pre-season,” and he’ll be due at training camp as early as late July.
According to the second source, Taylor has already selected a dress, which is in its final stages of tailoring.
The ceremony itself will be traditional, insiders say, with Taylor’s dad Scott walking her down the aisle.
Speaking of parents, apparently all of the parents are being very hands-off. Given the financial and social power that Taylor wields, it would be challenging to imagine someone strong-arming her over her own wedding, anyway.
Reportedly, Taylor has asked bridesmaids — like Selena and Gigi — to spend the night at her mansion the night before the big day.
Oh, and Taylor apparently has an album in the works, even if it may be taking a back seat to planning the nuptials. Neat!
Taylor Swift & Travis Kelce Wedding Date, Guests, & More: Revealed! was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.
The Hollywood Gossip

Sen. Lyman Hoffman, D-Bethel, speaks during a joint session of the Alaska Legislature on Tuesday, March 10, 2026. (James Brooks photo/Alaska Beacon)
The Alaska Senate on Wednesday advanced a constitutional amendment that would establish a dedicated fund for public education.
If passed, lawmakers could design a new source of state revenue to go toward the fund that would be used specifically for schools. The resolution states that the Legislature could only appropriate money from the fund for public education.
The Alaska Constitution explicitly prohibits the dedication of funds in most cases. Supporters say that prohibition was intended to give the Legislature flexibility in budgeting, and avoid mandated funds.
Bethel Democratic Sen. Lyman Hoffman said before Wednesday’s vote that education is his No. 1 priority. A dedicated education fund could be a “tremendous tool” to improve schools in Alaska, he said. Hoffman co-chairs the Senate Finance Committee which sponsored the constitutional amendment.
The Legislature last year approved an historic increase in school funding through the state’s complex formula, overriding two separate vetoes by Republican Alaska Gov. Mike Dunleavy. Still, advocates say that substantially more school funding is needed with school districts facing sizable budget shortfalls and decades of deferred maintenance.
Two Alaska school districts in January sued the state, arguing that Alaska’s education funding levels violate a constitutional duty to fund schools adequately. School districts across Alaska have long complained about crumbling buildings that have reached crisis level.
Republican Sen. Bert Stedman represents Sitka, home of Mt. Edgecumbe High School, a state-run boarding school which has reported leaking roofs and buildings in disrepair. Stedman said Alaska is one of the nation’s richest states, but the condition of its schools is “kind of embarrassing.”
Surrounded by school children in the Senate’s public galleries, Stedman said that “we should be doing better for our kids.”
“Every generation needs to make a little step forward and this is our little step,” he said in support of the resolution before the final vote.
The Alaska Senate approved the resolution on a 17-3 vote. At least 14 of 20 senators are needed to support a constitutional amendment. Two-thirds of the Alaska House of Representatives would need to vote for the same resolution to put the proposal before voters at the November election.
All 14 members of the bipartisan Senate majority supported the constitutional amendment, alongside three minority Senate Republicans — Sens. Robert Yundt of Wasilla, Mike Cronk of Tok and James Kaufman of Anchorage.
Three minority Senate Republicans voted no: Sens. Robb Myers of North Pole, Cathy Tilton of Wasilla and George Rauscher of Sutton.
Myers said the drafters of the Alaska Constitution sought to block the proliferation of dedicated funds, which would consume the annual budget.
He said that establishing a dedicated fund for education “removed any sort of flexibility for the Legislature.” He said that avoiding annual debates about school funding was “not necessarily a good thing.” Education spending could effectively be “out of sight, out of mind,” he said.
Myers said the state has numerous other priorities such as health care and natural resource management, but they would not receive the same dedicated funds.
The resolution now advances to the House. If approved by 27 of 40 House members, it would then be placed before voters at the Nov. 3 election. A simple majority of voters is needed to approve an amendment to the Alaska Constitution.
A governor cannot block a constitutional amendment from appearing on the ballot with their veto pen. The Alaska Constitution was last amended in 2004.
Ella Langley brought her record-breaking single “Choosin’ Texas” to life in a star-studded, cinematic music video that already feels like serious Music Video of the Year material.
Reuniting with the team behind her award-winning “you look like you love me” visual, Langley returned for “Choosin’ Texas” with an even bigger vision, this time shooting at the Stagecoach Ballroom in Fort Worth, Texas and leaning fully into the song’s emotional storyline.
The clip mirrors the heartbreak at the center of the track, with Langley stepping into the role of a woman realizing she’s fallen for someone who can’t love her back. Luke Grimes stars as the leading man, while Ava Phillippe plays his Texas-based ex who still has a hold on his heart, adding another layer of tension to the narrative.

The video is packed with familiar faces, including co-writer Miranda Lambert, rising artist Kaitlin Butts, and Texas favorites like Casey Donahew, Wade Bowen, and Mike Ryan. It also features real-life cowboys such as JB Mauney, Shad Mayfield, and Dale Brisby, along with appearances from performers fans may recognize from earlier “Choosin’ Texas” visuals and live moments.
Langley celebrated the release with a special premiere event in Nashville alongside co-directors Wales Toney and Caylee Robillard, where she revealed the final product turned out exactly as they had envisioned, from the storyline to the casting, bringing the song’s message to life in the perfect way.
Langley leans into the “Choosin’ Texas” aesthetic with signature pieces, including her custom red Westerly USA chaps, paired with chain-stitched American Eagle denim and crimson Tecovas boots, all styled by Stef Colvin.
“Choosin’ Texas” continues its historic run, recently setting a record for the most weeks at No. 1 on the Hot 100 by a female artist whose song also reached the top of Billboard’s Hot Country Songs chart. The Platinum-certified track was co-written and produced by Langley and Miranda Lambert, alongside Ben West, Luke Dick, and Joybeth Taylor, with Lambert also contributing background vocals. To date, the song has amassed more than 525 million streams worldwide and remains a dominant force on the charts, currently holding No. 1 positions across Billboard’s Hot Country Songs, Country Streaming Songs, and Country Digital Song Sales rankings.

“Choosin’ Texas” appears on the Alabama native’s highly anticipated sophomore album, Dandelion, set for release on April 10. The project also includes fan-favorite tracks like “Loving Life Again,” “Be Her,” and the title track, “Dandelion.”
Ella Langley will celebrate the release with her biggest headlining run to date, The Dandelion Tour, kicking off May 7 in Toledo, Ohio. The tour will make stops across the country through August 15, with support from artists including Kameron Marlowe, Dylan Marlowe, Kaitlin Butts, Gabriella Rose, and Laci Kaye Booth on select dates. She’s also set to join Morgan Wallen for select dates on his Still the Problem Tour.
The post Ella Langley Raises the Bar With Star-Studded ‘Choosin’ Texas’ Music Video appeared first on Country Now.
Country Now
Carrie Underwood’s setlist decisions are no easy task. Imagine having so many hits but knowing some won’t make the cut for each show. Continue reading…The Boot – Country Music News, Music Videos and Songs
Carrie Underwood’s setlist decisions are no easy task. Imagine having so many hits but knowing some won’t make the cut for each show. Continue reading…Country Music News – Taste of Country

Daniel Caesar has announced his first headline arena tour in support of Son Of Spergy. The 2026 run begins on May 16 in Singapore and will continue across Asia before moving into a 30-date North American arena leg with stops in cities including Chicago, Brooklyn, Atlanta, Dallas, San Francisco, Anaheim, and Toronto.
Tickets for the North American dates will be available through an artist presale beginning Thursday, April 2 at 10 a.m. local time, with the general onsale following on Friday, April 3 at 10 a.m. local time. Faye Webster and 070 Shake will appear as support on select North American dates, while presale and onsale details for the Asia shows are set to be announced locally. The tour will also include seven Canadian dates, including a hometown stop in Toronto.
The announcement arrives as Caesar continues a strong stretch around Son Of Spergy, which was released in October 2025 via Republic Records. The album includes the singles “Have A Baby (With Me),” “Call On Me,” and “Moon,” and features appearances from Sampha, Bon Iver, Blood Orange, Yebba, 646yf4t, and Norwill Simmonds. In the press materials, Caesar says the project is rooted in reconciliation with his father, adding, “The album is about me realizing that I am exactly like him. In that sense, it’s about having patience, respect, and admiration for myself.”
The tour news follows Caesar’s recent run of high-profile activity, including a return to NPR’s Tiny Desk, where he performed with a piano and 12-piece choir, while the singer also picked up major recognition at the 2026 JUNO Awards, including the International Achievement Award, Best Contemporary R&B Recording of the Year, and Songwriter of the Year.
Browse Daniel Caesar’s music on vinyl and CD here.
Discover more about the world’s greatest R&B artists | uDiscover Music