Categories
Hip Hop

50 Cent Embraces AI To Reimagine His Classics & Unlock Unreleased Songs

50 Cent leaned into artificial intelligence and nostalgia on Tuesday (October 7) by sharing retro-styled AI remakes of his classic tracks and promising to release unheard songs using the same technology.

The Queens-born mogul posted two AI-generated “1960s soul” versions of his hits “21 Questions” and “God Gave Me Style” on Instagram, giving both tracks a vintage makeover.

“Now this s### is hot [fire],” he wrote in the caption for the reimagined “21 Questions. “I’m a use AI on all my unreleased songs and see what I got for ya!

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by 50 Cent (@50cent)

He followed up with the soulful rendition of “God Gave Me Style,” adding, “This feels good [too], WTF going on now, this version lets you see my vision. It’s softer!”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by 50 Cent (@50cent)

Joe Rogan Reacts To AI Version Of 50 Cent’s “Many Men”

The AI-powered remixes arrived just weeks after a fan-made version of “Many Men” — also revamped in a 1960s soul style — went viral online. The track drew praise for its inventive arrangement and even caught the attention of Joe Rogan, who called it “the best thing I’ve ever heard” during a podcast segment.

Timbaland, a longtime collaborator and vocal AI supporter, dropped fire emojis in 50 Cent’s comments.

The super-producer has been pushing AI boundaries himself, launching the entertainment tech company Stage Zero in 2025.

The venture introduced TaTa, a fully AI-generated artist created in partnership with the music platform Suno. Timbaland serves as a strategic advisor and public face for the project.

While some in the industry have embraced AI’s role in reshaping music, others remain skeptical.

Critics argue that AI-generated artists and tracks risk devaluing human creativity and reducing music to algorithmic mimicry. Online debates have intensified, with many claiming projects like TaTa are more about chasing trends than pushing artistry forward.

In response to backlash, Timbaland doubled down on his AI ambitions, sharing animated videos that mocked critics — a move that stirred even more controversy.

50 Cent, who has previously used AI-generated images to troll rivals like Diddy and Joe Budden, seems unfazed by the growing ethical debate. Instead, he appears ready to dig into his vault and breathe new life into unreleased material using AI tools.

​AllHipHop

Categories
Hip Hop

Stefon Diggs Hit With Assault Allegations & Accusations Of Silencing Ex

Stefon Diggs is at the center of a legal firestorm after Basketball Wives star Mulan Hernandez accused the New England Patriots wide receiver of assault and coercion tied to a June 2024 incident at his apartment.

In a counterclaim filed April 7 in a Texas court, the 24-year-old reality TV personality alleges Diggs punched her in the back of the head during a confrontation on June 7, resulting in a concussion diagnosed that same day.

She also claims the NFL star scrambled to bury the incident by pressuring her to sign a non-disclosure agreement.

According to court documents obtained by Us Weekly, Hernandez says Diggs “mounted an effort to induce [Hernandez] into signing a non-disclosure agreement so that Diggs’ malicious and egregious act would be kept from the NFL and from public view.”

She alleges he “frantically” flew his personal assistant to Houston to push the NDA.

Hernandez is seeking between $250,000 and $1 million in damages for medical costs, emotional distress and physical injuries.

Diggs, 31, has denied all wrongdoing and filed his own lawsuit in February, claiming he was the one attacked.

He described their relationship as casual and said Hernandez showed up to his apartment around 6 A.M. with a friend, Brianna Mack, after a night of partying.

“Hernandez burst through the bathroom and into the gaming room, visibly intoxicated and upset,” his lawsuit states. “[Diggs] told Hernandez to leave, but she refused.”

Stefon Diggs Brands Assault Allegations Attempt To Extort Him

Diggs claims Hernandez damaged his property, including a $130,000 watch and a gaming console, and punched him in the chest several times. He also says she threatened him with a weapon. He maintains he only acted in self-defense.

His legal team argues the entire situation is a money grab.

“Said simply, [Diggs] brings this case because he will not be victimized by the attempts of defendants to extort money from him,” his attorney stated. “It is defendants who are liable to [Diggs], not the other way around.”

The wide receiver also claims both Hernandez and Mack “tried to use their newly spun tale to extort millions of dollars from [Diggs].”

The case is ongoing in Texas. Meanwhile, Diggs recently made headlines for another reason — he and rapper Cardi B revealed they are expecting a child together.

​AllHipHop

Categories
Headline News

Major airports face delays due to staffing as US government shutdown continues

Major airports across the US are seeing delays for a second day due to staffing issues, as the federal government’s shutdown continues.The Latest News from the UK and Around the World | Sky News

Categories
Headline News

Sentencing of ‘evil Jesus’ who plotted to kill prosecutor postponed

Sentencing of a man who identified as “evil Jesus” and plotted on the dark web to kill a prosecutor has been postponed for two months for further psychiatric assessment and treatment.The Latest News from the UK and Around the World | Sky News

Categories
Headline News

Four dead after six-storey building collapses in central Madrid

Four people have died after a six-storey building collapsed in central Madrid.The Latest News from the UK and Around the World | Sky News

Categories
Headline News

Jenrick ‘merely pointing out fact’ about not seeing ‘another white face’, Tory party chair says

Robert Jenrick was “merely pointing out a fact” when he said he “didn’t see another white face” in an area of Birmingham, the Conservative Party’s chair has said.The Latest News from the UK and Around the World | Sky News

Categories
Headline News

Why your Friday night fish and chips could be under threat

The future of Britain’s Friday teatime staple – fish and chips – could be under threat due to overfishing, conservationists warn.The Latest News from the UK and Around the World | Sky News

Categories
Headline News

‘Incredibly disappointed’: Minister says govt did not apply pressure to drop China spy trial

The government did not apply any pressure to drop a China spy trial last month and is “incredibly disappointed”, a minister has told Sky News.The Latest News from the UK and Around the World | Sky News

Categories
Headline News

Dolly Parton is ‘going to be just fine’, country singer’s sister says

Dolly Parton’s sister has said that the country singer is “going to be just fine” after worrying fans by asking for prayers.The Latest News from the UK and Around the World | Sky News

Categories
Headline News

UK won’t give more visas to Indian workers, says PM

Sir Keir Starmer has said the government will not relax visa rules for India, as he embarks upon a two-day trade trip to Mumbai.The Latest News from the UK and Around the World | Sky News