Categories
Headline News

Nearly 2,000 soldiers fighting Spain fires – as part of famous pilgrimage route closed

Spain has deployed another 500 soldiers to battle wildfires that have spread across parts of the country in scorching conditions – taking the total to 1,900.The Latest News from the UK and Around the World | Sky News

Categories
Headline News

Scammers using AI to impersonate Sir Billy Connolly

Sir Billy Connolly has warned fans that scammers are using artificial intelligence to impersonate him online.The Latest News from the UK and Around the World | Sky News

Categories
Headline News

New words added to dictionary: Are you down with the kids?

The Cambridge Dictionary has officially welcomed 6,000 new words this year – including a wave of new slang inspired by social media.The Latest News from the UK and Around the World | Sky News

Categories
Headline News

Jimmy Lai’s son says his father will ‘most likely die in jail’ unless UK govt intervenes

The bustle still exists in Hong Kong, but its tone is not the same. The Latest News from the UK and Around the World | Sky News

Categories
Headline News

Homes evacuated as firefighters tackle huge blaze in seaside town

Firefighters have been tackling a huge blaze in an Essex seaside town which forced people to evacuate their homes.The Latest News from the UK and Around the World | Sky News

Categories
Headline News

Waiting for the bailiffs but nowhere to go: Sharp rise in disabled people facing homelessness

Chrystal Hendry finished her psychology degree in 2021 and was excited to move to the next phase of her life – working towards becoming a counsellor – when she first became homeless.The Latest News from the UK and Around the World | Sky News

Categories
Headline News

European leaders have worked hard to get on the right side of Trump – but today the flattery will be framed by a gentle warning

Truly, this is a moment as important as it is unusual. History does not provide us a guide here.The Latest News from the UK and Around the World | Sky News

Categories
Entertainment

Scott Wolf Speaks Out, Trashes Ex-Wife’s Many Claims of Abuse

Reading Time: 4 minutes

Scott Wolf has broken his silence.

In a statement to People Magazine, the veteran actor spoke out for the first time since announcing he had filed for divorce from Kelley Wolf.

Earlier this summer, Kelley was placed in an involuntary hold after clashing with the police and accusing officers of brutality.

She has since made plenty of her own statements, many of which one can interpret as unhinged.

Scott Wolf speaks on the “Spotlight on Storytelling: A Conversation with the Talent and Producers Behind the Hits” panel during an evening with Sony Pictures Television FYC event at the Sony Studio Lot on May 29, 2025 in Culver City, California. (Photo by Phillip Faraone/Getty Images for Sony Pictures Television)

For his part, Scott Wolf told People that his “continued hope is to have this most difficult chapter of our family’s lives remain as private as possible, however, the well being of my children is at stake, and that will always be my priority.”

The Party of Five alum continued as follows:

“There are some significant challenges that are making our situation incredibly difficult and contentious, and it is tragic for all involved. I was informed of some deeply disturbing and entirely false allegations that were made about me by my estranged wife.”

This is what Wolf appears to be referring to…

(Photo Credit: Michael Loccisano/Getty Images for Robert F. Kennedy Human Rights)

People has obtained and reviewed text messages in which Kelley appears to have told Scott that she planned to “make claims” against him, “such as psychological abuse, child abuse, child endangerment, stealing with passports.”

She went on to make several of these allegations in a 911 call to police on July 26.

“I am now choosing to come forward and share that she has described to me her plans to ‘make claims’ about me, although she also admitted, ‘I do not believe they’re true,’ in order to gain an advantage in what she sees as a ‘battle’ in court, and in the court of public opinion,” Scott went on.

“In order to protect my kids, I am providing the text messages she sent to me where she describes this plan, so there are no questions about her intentions, or the malicious intent behind her false allegations made and/or planned for the future…

“Although her claims are completely baseless and incredibly dangerous, the worst part is that they are traumatic for our children. I hope that anyone who might speak publicly or report on such things, will consider this before spreading any further information from a clearly unreliable and completely compromised source.”

Scott Wolf and Kelley Wolf in 2023.
Scott Wolf and Kelley Wolf attend the 28th Annual Critics Choice Awards at Fairmont Century Plaza on January 15, 2023. (Photo Credit: Kevin Winter/Getty Images for Critics Choice Association)

Kelley previously said she only has $6 to her name.

The 57-year-old shares kids Jackson, 16, Miller, 12, and Lucy, 11, with his estranged spouse.

In the aforementioned texts, Kelley refers to the restraining order Scott took out against her in June.

Oddly enough, Kelley allegedly says in these messages that she “was advised to make claims that are possible, even though I do not believe they’re true nor would I ever say them to anyone, addressing Scott and adding:

“You made me into a villain. The only way I can fight back is to produce claims that are either the same as yours or greater.”

She explained she was acting to “create more urgency to get the kids back. Or at least get back joint custody.”

Scott Wolf and his wife Kelley Wolf attend Project A.L.S “Tomorrow Is Tonight” Tenth Anniversary celebration at The Waldorf Astoria on October 16, 2007 in New York City. (Photo by Amy Sussman/Getty Images)

On June 13, three days after the longtime couple announced their split after 21 years together, Kelley was detained by police for “concerning” remarks she made to her dad and others.

She shared footage on Instagram of police arriving at her residence and taking her to the hospital.

Speaking herself this week to People, Kelley said:

“I will be very clear when I say this: I don’t believe that Scott would [abuse our children]. I’ve lost my career, my reputation, my children, my integrity, my honor, my devotion to my marriage. As a parent, I have literally lost everything except my life. I’ve done everything strategic, and I’m hopeful for my children.”

And this is how Scott concluded his response to the saga:

I continue to ask for privacy and respect for our family, and give thanks all those who have shown their love and support.

Scott Wolf Speaks Out, Trashes Ex-Wife’s Many Claims of Abuse was originally published on The Hollywood Gossip.

​The Hollywood Gossip

Categories
Health

Swap Cranberry Juice For A Popular High-Protein Ingredient To Prevent Annoying UTIs

Consuming cranberry juice has earned popularity as a UTI prevention strategy. However, other foods can help reduce your chances of a UTI, too.

​Health Digest – Health News, Wellness, Expert Insights

Categories
Health

Barack Obama’s ‘Lucky’ Pasta Dish Is Deliciously Nutrient Dense

While pasta often gets a bad rap due to its carbs, plenty of pasta dishes are packed with nutrients. Take Barack Obama’s “lucky pasta,” for instance.

​Health Digest – Health News, Wellness, Expert Insights