These country singers love Jesus, and they’re not afraid to show it! Continue reading…
Country Music News – Taste of Country
These country singers love Jesus, and they’re not afraid to show it! Continue reading…
Country Music News – Taste of Country
These country singers love Jesus, and they’re not afraid to show it! Continue reading…
The Boot – Country Music News, Music Videos and Songs
President Donald Trump mentioned Diddy during his latest Newsmax sit-down with Rob Finnerty, and let’s just say Diddy shouldn’t hold his breath for that pardon.
Trump flat-out admitted it’s “more likely a no” when asked if he’d consider giving the Bad Boy boss a second chance.
“I’d say so,” Trump said when Finnerty asked if a pardon was off the table. “He essentially, I guess, is sort of half-innocent… It makes it more difficult to proceed.”
Trump didn’t totally slam the door, but he made it clear he was not really feeling Diddy.
He mentioned he used to be cool with Diddy back in the day — said they got along and Diddy “seemed like a nice guy.” But once Trump ran for president, everything shifted.
“Probably, you know, I was very friendly with him. I got along with him great, and he seemed like a nice guy. I didn’t know him well, but when I ran for office, he was very hostile,” President Trump said. “It’s hard, you know, like, we’re human beings and we don’t like to have things cloud our judgment, right? But when you knew someone and you were fine and then you run for office, and he made some terrible statements – so, I don’t know, it’s more difficult.”
Translation: Diddy talked trash, now Trump’s not feeling generous.
As for Diddy, Trump said he’s waiting to see what happens at the mogul’s October sentencing before making anything official.
Meanwhile, 50 Cent is loving every second of this. The “Power” creator wasted no time roasting Diddy again online, clowning the idea that Trump would ever let him slide.
“Can you believe he thought he was getting pardoned. No, Sir, you are not. You said very nasty things. I told you i was gonna tell him what you said Brother Love. Now don’t forget all the Nasty things you said
LOL,” 50 posted.
50’s been on this mission for months, blowing up old clips of Diddy dragging Trump.
One of the posts featured Diddy saying, “If Trump gets elected, I really do believe in my heart there’ll be a race war.”
Another clip had Diddy saying, “White men like Trump need to be exiled.”
Diddy’s legal team reportedly tried to make their case to the White House, but with sentencing still months away and Trump sounding cold on the idea, things aren’t looking great.
AllHipHop
Sha’Carri Richardson got cuffed at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport after a run-in with her boyfriend, Christian Coleman, that ended with her booked on a domestic violence charge.
Cops say she pushed him around, tossed headphones at him and made a whole scene near a TSA checkpoint. The whole thing popped off Sunday night (July 27) while the sprinter duo was going through airport security.
According to the police report, Richardson shoved Coleman more than once, causing him to stumble into a column. Then she allegedly launched a pair of headphones at him.
Security footage reportedly shows Coleman trying to walk away from the drama, but Richardson kept the contact going. Cops said she was the aggressor in the situation, and she ended up getting slapped with a fourth-degree domestic violence assault charge.
Coleman didn’t press charges and told officers he didn’t want to be listed as a victim. But that didn’t stop the arrest.
Richardson was hauled off to the South Correctional Entity jail in Des Moines, Washington. She got out the next day after spending about 19 hours behind bars.
Despite the chaos, both athletes still showed up at the U.S. Track and Field Championships not long after, although Richardson pulled out of some events.
The pair has been together for over two years, with their relationship becoming public in recent months.
So far, USA Track & Field hasn’t said a word about the incident.
AllHipHop
Lil Uzi Vert allegedly orchestrated a brutal street attack in Manhattan last spring that left a man injured and terrified, according to a civil lawsuit filed in New York.
The complaint, submitted by Vaughn Trotman, accuses the Hip-Hop star of initiating a violent assault after Trotman snapped a photo of Lil Uzi’s car on Broadway near 27th Street on April 17, 2024.
Trotman claims Lil Uzi yelled a racial slur and directed his security to target him, shouting, “get that man in the blue,” referencing the jacket Trotman wore that day.
“[Lil Uzi] then emerged from his vehicle and descended upon [Vaughn] as well while [Vaughn] was being choked, kicked, and punched,” said Trotman’s attorney Jack Berry, Esq.
The lawsuit alleges Woods personally joined in the attack, hurling insults while his team physically assaulted Trotman. The incident, according to the filing, escalated quickly and left the plaintiff with lasting physical damage.
Trotman says the beatdown caused serious injuries to his neck, back and right shoulder, which later required surgery. He also alleges emotional trauma and lost income due to his inability to work after the incident.
Following the alleged assault, Lil Uzi reportedly acknowledged damaging Trotman’s phone and then tossed money into the crowd.
“[Lil Uzi] unrolled his window, acknowledged that he broke [Vaughn’s] phone, and then, to add insult to literal injury, threw a handful of hundred-dollar bills into the crowd while calling [Vaughn] an expletive. [Lil Uzi] drove away from the scene of the attack,” Berry said.
The lawsuit names Woods, his company Uzivert LLC and several unidentified members of his entourage. It accuses them of assault, battery and negligence.
Trotman’s legal team says their client now lives in fear and wants accountability through the court system. Lil Uzi and his representatives have not issued a public response to the allegations.
AllHipHop
Lydia Harris is taking her decades-long fight over Death Row Records to federal court, asking a judge to block Snoop Dogg from using the label’s name and assets without settling a $107 million judgment she won nearly 20 years ago.
Harris, the ex-wife of Michael “Harry-O” Harris, filed a motion demanding that Snoop’s company, Death Row Records LLC, be held financially responsible for the unpaid 2005 award.
That judgment, issued by a California state court, found that Death Row Records Inc. and former CEO Suge Knight committed fraud and malicious misconduct. The ruling included $60 million in punitive damages.
Snoop acquired Death Row’s assets in a 2022 bankruptcy sale and relaunched the label under a new LLC.
Harris claims the deal was made without her knowledge or approval, violating her legal rights and enriching Snoop’s company at her expense. She is asking the court to impose a constructive trust on the brand and apply successor liability to the new entity.
The legal battle goes back to the early days of Death Row.
In 1989, Harry-O allegedly invested $1.5 million to help launch the label in exchange for a 50% stake. When the company exploded in the 1990s, Harris filed suit 2002 on his behalf while he was incarcerated.
That lawsuit led to the massive 2005 judgment, but the Harriases never received a dime. Ownership of Death Row changed hands several times before Snoop acquired the brand.
Harris now accuses the current ownership of using bankruptcy and corporate maneuvering to dodge the court’s order. Her latest motion also includes civil RICO allegations, claiming wire fraud and bankruptcy manipulation were used to avoid payment.
She’s seeking declaratory and injunctive relief to stop any further use of the Death Row name until the judgment is resolved.
Adding another layer to the conflict, Harry-O—who was granted clemency by President Donald Trump in 2021 after serving over 30 years in prison—is now working as the chief operating officer of Snoop’s version of Death Row.
Snoop’s legal team has pushed back, arguing the case is too old and accusing Harris of “bad faith litigation and harassment.”
The federal court has not yet ruled on Harris’s motion.
AllHipHop
Hernandez Govan, the man accused of orchestrating the 2021 slaying of Memphis rapper Young Dolph, has turned down a plea deal and will face trial in two weeks.
Govan declined a plea offer during a court appearance on July 28, opting instead to contest charges of first-degree murder and conspiracy to commit murder.
Prosecutors allege Govan was the architect of the deadly plot that led to Young Dolph’s fatal shooting at Makeda’s Homemade Butter Cookies in Memphis.
The court has not disclosed why the trial date was moved.
The case has already seen several convictions and plea agreements. Justin Johnson, known as “Straight Drop,” was convicted of murder, conspiracy and weapons charges.
He received a life sentence plus 50 years. Cornelius Smith pleaded guilty and agreed to testify against Johnson and Govan. In court, Smith claimed the hit was ordered by “Big Jook”, the late brother of rapper Yo Gotti, for $100,000.
Smith testified that he and Johnson were promised $40,000 each but received only $800. He also told the court that Yo Gotti’s label, CMG, covered his legal fees. “Big Jook” was killed in January 2024.
Smith remains in custody awaiting sentencing and is expected to testify during Govan’s trial.
Another man, Jermarcus Johnson, admitted to helping the suspects evade arrest and was sentenced to probation.
Govan is the only defendant still awaiting trial in connection with the high-profile killing.
His trial is now scheduled to begin on August 18, 2025.
AllHipHop
Pete Davidson got real about one of the dumbest things he’s ever inked on his body—a tattoo inspired by Dave Chappelle that he now calls “so humiliating.”
While chowing down on spicy wings during a recent stop on Hot Ones, Pete told host Sean Evans about a wild moment from his early stand-up days.
He was around 19 or 20, doing a set, when he spotted Chappelle in the crowd. That alone made his brain short-circuit.
“This was before (Dave) was back, so seeing him was like crazy, going ‘What the f**k?’” Pete said, still sounding kinda shook. After the set,
Chappelle gave him props and some advice that Pete clearly took way too literally.
“He goes, ‘Jokes come and go, but swag is forever.’ And guess who got that tattooed on his chest?” Spoiler alert: it was Pete.
Looking back, he’s not proud of it.
“So humiliating,” he said, admitting he never told anyone before now. Eventually, he decided to erase the whole thing by slapping a massive Jaws shark tattoo right over it.
“I covered it with Jaws because I needed something huge to black it out,” he explained. “I just put a giant shark over it. That’s pretty bad, dude—but he was like my idol. He still is, but that’s so dumb. I could’ve just told people he said that to me.”
Pete’s been on a mission to laser off a bunch of his old ink, and according to him, it’s been brutal on his wallet and his skin.
“I have to plan it in between work because it’s a six-week healing process each time you get one removed,” he told Variety earlier this year. “So, each tattoo is 10 to 12 sessions. That’s 60 weeks of your life right there on just one tattoo to remove… It’s pretty horrible. It’s like putting your arm on a grill and burning off a layer, and then you gotta do maintenance and let it heal properly. And it’s pretty tough. It sucks, I’m not gonna lie.”
Pete’s currently out promoting his new heist flick The Pickup, which hits theaters August 6.
AllHipHop
Machine Gun Kelly picked the name Saga Blade for his baby girl with Megan Fox after striking out on naming his first kid something wild.
The rapper-turned-pop-punk rocker revealed he finally got his way in the baby-name game after losing the battle years ago with his first daughter Casie’s mom.
MGK explained during TODAY’s “8 Before 8” segment and kept it honest about his past baby-naming flop.
“Well, I lost the first one and won the second one,” he said. “When you are 18 years old and you go to her mother and you go, ‘What if we named our kid “Kid?”’ I get why she’s like, ‘Hey man, shut up.’”
So yeah, dude seriously tried to name his kid Kid. And he stood by it, too.
“That was one of the names,” he added. “I was like, ‘If her name was Kid, that would be sick.’”
Fast forward to now, MGK and Megan welcomed their daughter back in March but kept things low-key until June, when he posted a sweet ukulele moment on Instagram and revealed her name in the caption.
“Saga Blade Fox-Baker thank you for the ultimate gift @meganfox,” he wrote, keeping the baby’s face off-camera but dropping the name bomb.
Later on, he broke down the meaning behind the name Saga, saying, “She is an epic story. That’s what Saga means.”
So, while “Kid” didn’t make the cut, Saga Blade sounds like she’s straight out of a Marvel movie—and MGK is clearly proud of that win.
AllHipHop
Dr. Daniel Bober is seeking to toss out a lawsuit filed by Demoree Hadley, daughter of Roc Nation CEO Desiree Perez, after he authorized her involuntary psychiatric evaluation in Florida under the Baker and Marchman Acts.
In a motion filed in court, Bober asked for all claims against him to be dismissed with prejudice, arguing the allegations are legally hollow and based on speculation.
The psychiatrist was contacted by Perez, who feared her daughter might harm herself. Bober then spoke with multiple individuals who described Hadley’s behavior as erratic and concerning.
Based on those accounts, Bober initiated an involuntary psychiatric evaluation under Florida’s Baker Act, which permits authorities to detain individuals who may pose a danger to themselves or others.
The complaint also alleges Bober was financially influenced by Perez.
Bober’s legal team pushed back, stating the claims lack factual support and fail to meet the legal standards required under Florida law.
“The complaint is speculative and conclusory,” the motion reads, arguing that Hadley failed to follow the necessary pre-suit procedures for a medical negligence claim.
The motion also argues that Bober is not a government actor and therefore cannot be sued under federal civil rights law. It says he acted in good faith under a state statute, which could qualify him for immunity.
On the Marchman Act claim, which deals with substance abuse treatment, Bober’s attorneys say he played no role in filing any petition and is protected by law from liability.
As for the emotional distress claim, the motion says the accusations are too vague and the alleged conduct doesn’t meet the legal standard for outrageous behavior.
Bober is also asking the court to strike several statements from the lawsuit, including claims that he was paid by Perez, that he is a “rogue doctor,” and that he should lose his medical license. His team says those are “scandalous, irrelevant and unsupported.”
The motion further seeks to eliminate Hadley’s request for attorney’s fees, arguing there’s no legal basis for them under the claims presented.
The court has not yet ruled on the motion.
AllHipHop