
NOTN- A 35-year-old man was hospitalized early Wednesday after police say he was likely struck by a vehicle on Vintage Boulevard.
The Juneau Police Department said officers received a report around 12:37 a.m. of an unconscious man lying in the roadway near First Bank. When first responders arrived, the man regained consciousness but had injuries to his face, hands and legs.
Pieces of a vehicle were found nearby, and investigators, as well as relatives on Facebook believe the man had been hit by a car.
His condition was not immediately available.
Police said the investigation is ongoing.









